James always knew there was something wrong with you.
詹姆斯一直知道你不对劲
Surprise, motherfucker.
没想到吧 混♥蛋♥
You got my reports? Hot off the presses.
拿到我的报告没 刚印出来
Headlines.
有何发现
26 stab wounds. The first pierced her heart.
26处刺伤 第一刀刺在胸口
Whoever did this Was making a fucking point.
这人 将她一刀毙命
This is our third vic. Any suspects?
这是第三个被害人 有嫌疑人吗
Walter Munro. Fucker's crazy.
叫沃尔特·蒙罗 简直是疯子
Thinks he's some kind of philosopher or some shit.
把自己当成了某种哲学家
Always scribbling his fucked up thoughts in his journals.
他的日记里夹杂着阴阳怪气的思想
Hmm, the victims are all prostitutes.
被害人都是妓♥女♥
The wounds suggest the same weapon.
所有伤口都由相同凶器所伤
It is consistent with a single killer.
这一切说明凶手是单独行动
The thing is, he's crazy, but he's smart too.
关键是 他既疯狂又狡猾
I can never get anything on him.
我抓不到他任何把柄
Hold up.
等一下
Sup?
怎么了
What we...talked about.
我们之前说过的那事
Come on, Maria.
拜托 玛丽亚
Don't you at least wanna think about it?
难道你就不能稍微考虑一下吗
I'm sorry, James.
抱歉 詹姆斯
Oh, shit, Morgan.
操 摩根
I didn't even know you were there.
我不知道你在那儿
You're, like, invisible.
你像是隐形的
If only I had stayed invisible.
要是真能隐形就好了
Maria, wait up.
玛丽亚 等等
Angel.
安吉尔
Hey. II don't wanna hear it.
等等 我不想听
I just checked with Estrada's parole officer.
我刚和埃斯特拉达的假释官谈过
You were behind his release from prison?
竟然是你把他放出监狱
Somehow, Dexter figured out I was watching him.
莫名其妙德克斯特就发现我监视他
Everyone thinks that you're trying to frame Dexter.
所有人都以为你想陷害德克斯特
I Dexter.
我 是德克斯特啊
I don't care what everybody else thinks.
我不在乎别人怎么想的
Well, you better start caring.
你最好还是在乎一下吧
Do you want to keep your job?
你不想丢掉饭碗吧
Of course I want to keep my job.
当然不想
Well then, you better back off
那最好放手
and drop this whole crazy idea.
放弃这些疯狂的念头
Angel, I--I need you to be on my side.
安吉尔 我需要你站在我这边
I am on your side and that's why I'm telling you this.
我就是因为站在你这边才这么说的
But you have to stop.
但你该适可而止了
Okay, it looks pretty bad, doesn't it?
情况很糟糕 不是吗
More than pretty bad.
还要更糟
And you're gonna have to work really hard to fix this.
你必须做出极大努力才能弥补这一切
But come on, Maria.
但拜托 玛丽亚
If anyone can work their way out of a jam like this,
如果说有人能收拾烂摊子
it's you.
那就是你
Thanks for your advice, Angel.
谢谢你的建议 安吉尔
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
Harrison just went to sleep.
哈里森刚刚睡着
I'm glad one of us will sleep tonight.
真高兴今晚还有人能睡着
How about a heads up the next time
下次你计划让自己被捕
you're gonna get yourself arrested?
能提前说一声吗
Or make our captain look like a fucking lunatic.
或是让警督看起来像个疯子
It worked, didn't it?
成功了 不是吗
Everyone thinks LaGuerta framed me.
每个人都认为是洛格丽塔陷害我
She won't be able to come after me anymore.
她没办法再追查我了
And all it cost her was her career.
她可能会为此丢掉饭碗
How many careers has LaGuerta destroyed?
洛格丽塔已经砸了多少人的饭碗了
It still doesn't make it right.
这算什么理由
Not that I even know what that is anymore.
事情和我想的已经不一样了
I wish it hadn't come to this,
我也不想事情到这步
but it was either her or me.
但不是她死就是我亡
She almost caught me trying to kill Estrada
我准备杀埃斯特拉达时她差点抓到我
in that shipping container on the docks.
就在码头的集装箱里
Whose fault was that?
那究竟是谁的错
LaGuerta's the one who set me up.
全怪洛格丽塔陷害我
So you repay the favor?
所以你要报复她
Would you prefer my normal method of conflict resolution?
难道你想让我用德式复仇法吗
Not fucking funny.
去你的
Look, there was a problem and I solved it
听着 我用最佳方法
the best way I knew how. And it's over.
解决了问题 现在搞定了
That's what you keep saying.
你总是这么说
But what about Hannah?
但汉娜怎么办
What about her?
她怎么了
Well, I assume she knows what you are.
我猜她了解你的真实身份
Yeah, but--
对 可是
Well, her arraignment's tomorrow.
她明天接受传讯
How do you know she won't use that
你怎么知道她不会
as a bargaining chip to get a better deal?
以此作为筹码来减刑
She won't. How do you know that.
她不会 你怎么知道她不会
'Cause she's in love with me.
因为她爱我
Pray to fuck you're right.
但愿这他妈是真的
Take tomorrow off, all right?
你明天休息一天 好吗
At least until the dust settles with this LaGuerta thing.
至少等到洛格丽塔的事尘埃落定
You know this isn't over.
你知道这事儿还没完
Despite what LaGuerta thinks,
不管洛格丽塔怎么想
Estrada's still out there.
埃斯特拉达仍然逍遥法外
Yeah, I know.
我知道
It's been six days since I let him go.
他从我手里溜掉已经六天了
I haven't found him yet.
我还没找到他
If he resurfaces and LaGuerta gets wind of it--
如果他再露面 被洛格丽塔发现
She'll offer him a deal.
她会跟他重谈条件
Put him up in some safe house.
把他送往安全屋
And you're left having to explain to the D.A.
你就得跟地方检察官解释
why you came after him with a chainsaw.
为什么会拿着电锯追杀他
I'll find him.
我会找到他的
I'll do what I have to do.
我会做我该做的
You sound like Hannah.
真像汉娜那口气
According to Estrada's parole officer
埃斯特拉达的假释官说
this is the last known address of his wife.
这是他妻子最近的地址
Hector has nowhere else to turn.
赫克托无路可逃
He's wanted by the police, me...
他被警方通缉 我也在找他
Mrs. Estrada,
埃斯特拉达夫人
I'm Arthur Curry, Hector's parole officer.
我是亚瑟·科里 赫克托的假释官
Why are you here?
你来这儿干嘛
I haven't seen Hector in years.
我很多年没见过赫克托了
Hey, honey, who's that? The neighbor.
亲爱的 谁呀 是邻居
Please, don't come here again.
求你别再来了
My Tony doesn't like it.
我家托尼不喜欢
Well, if you haven't seen Hector,
如果你没见过赫克托
why are you still married to him?
为什么不和他离婚
I'm catholic.
我是天主教♥徒♥
Is it that guy again?
又是那家伙吗
You sure he hasn't been around?
你保证他没来过吗
You should go.
你该走了
It's been 40 years,
都过去40年了
but Florencia hasn't let go of Hector.
可弗洛伦西亚还没忘记赫克托
Sometimes it only take a moment to reveal who we really are.
人性的本来面目只在不经意间偶尔暴露
Looks like you spun a goddamn web.
你像是在织一张该死的网
It's more like a puzzle.
更像是在解谜
So connect the dots.
根据这些线索
Can you pin this on Munro or not?
可以证明蒙罗是凶手吗
The entry wounds on the victim
死者身上的伤口
are consistent with the puncture wounds on the previous victims.
和之前的被害人身上的刺伤相同
Uh, she was standing when she was attacked.
她被刺时是站着的
She stumbled, her body turning.
接着她跌倒 背面朝上
And the killer's behind her now,
于是凶手对着她的背面
stabbing her in the back repeatedly.
不断猛刺她的背
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表