第三季 第一集
嗜血法医
Last season on dexter...
《嗜血法医》前情回顾
The butchered bodies were submerged inside these heavy-duty garbage bags.
被害者尸体被掩埋在这些垃圾袋里
Did you hear that? 30 bags.
你听说了吗 30个袋子
Do you know what that means?
知道这意味着什么吗
It means there might be a new mass murderer
可能还有个连环杀手
Out there way worse than the ice truck killer.
比冰柜杀手还可怕
Eight confirmed victims of the bay harbor butcher.
已经确认八人遇害
That's what the press is calling whoever dumped those bodies offshore.
媒体把这个抛尸者叫做湾岸屠夫
Last thing miami needs is another serial killer.
迈阿密最怕的就是再来个连环杀手
Any idea who the fbi is sending?
知道联调局派什么人来吗
Some guy named "lundy."
是个叫伦迪的人
We have positive ids on all 18 of our complete bodies.
18具完整的尸体我们都已确认其身份
All 13 were either tried for murder or at least suspected of murder.
其中13人不是谋杀未遂就是有谋杀嫌疑
Bay harbor butcher.
湾岸屠夫
Give me one shot, I'd put a bullet in the fucker's head.
给我一个机会 我就一枪让他脑袋开花
You really feel that way?
你真想那么做
If dad taught us one thing,
如果咱爸教过我们什么
it's the value of human life.
那就是珍爱生命
Yeah, but I think we had different homework assignments.
是呀 不过我们做的家庭作业不同
Tell me the truth.
说真话
Are you an addict?
你是个瘾君子吗
Yes, I have an addiction.
是的 我有瘾
I'm dexter.
我是德克斯特
Hi, dexter.
你好 德克斯特
There's my sponsor.
这是我的赞助人
So tell me, exactly how full of shit are you?
告诉我 你究竟说了多少谎话
This woman sees me.
这女人看透了我
Somehow she's able to make me feel okay about what I am.
不知为何 她使我自我感觉良好
You're going to tell me all your deepest, darkest secrets.
你会告诉我你最深 最黑暗的秘密
Laura moser, my mother, she was murdered.
劳拉·摩莎 我的母亲 惨遭杀害
I've never told anyone that before.
我从未告诉过任何人
Did you find out what happened to the
你查出了究竟
Men responsible for your mother's murder?
是谁害死了你妈妈吗
Santos jimenez.
桑托斯·吉米内兹
Jimenez turned state's evidence, went into witness protection.
吉米内兹转为联邦证人 受证人保护
Where are you?
你在哪里
I decided to look up someone from my past.
我决定去拜访几位老友
You slaughtered her 'cause she stole cocaine.
就因为她偷了可♥卡♥因♥ 你杀害了她
She was a snitch for the cops.
她向条子告密
She was fucking him.
和条子有一腿
It seems that my foster father and my
看起来我的养父
Biological mother were having an affair.
和我的生母有过一段感情
Did he blame himself for her death?
他为她的死自责吗
Is that why he took me in?
这是他抚养我的原因吗
Or was he just using her?
或者他只是在利用她
Was he using me?
他那时也是在利用我吗
But there ain't no paper trail on the
但是没有任何有关
early years of dexter morgan.
早年德克斯特·摩根的书面记载
Your past is a bigger mystery than fucking jimmy hoffa.
你的过去比他妈的吉米·霍法更神秘
Back off.
退后
Fuck.
操
If dexter files a complaint, you will be kicked off the force.
如果德克斯特打报告 你就滚出警队吧
He's hiding something, maria.
他有秘密 玛丽亚
I can feel it.
我感觉得到
I need some blood slides analyzed.
我要个做个血液分♥析♥
I'm about to be found out at work for what I really am.
我就要把自己捅出来了
You don't understand.
你不懂
Why don't you make me?
你为什么不告诉我
Who the fuck are you?
你♥他♥妈♥谁呀
Oh, pardon my tits.
原谅我没穿衣服
How could you do this to rita, not to mention her kids?
你这样对得起丽塔吗 更别说她的孩子
You and lila stayed in a hotel together.
你和莱拉一起呆在旅馆里
It's over, dexter.
我们结束了 德克斯特
Surely you heard we
你肯定听说我们
have a suspect in the bay harbor butcher case.
在湾岸屠夫案里找到了个嫌疑人
Sergeant james doakes.
詹姆斯·道克斯警司
He had the slides.
他有切片
Carefully hidden in the trunk of his car at the airport.
暗藏在他机场车内的后备箱里
Jesus christ, morgan.
天哪 摩根
You're the bay harbor butcher.
你就是湾岸屠夫
You sure about that?
你确定吗
You might want to check with lundy.
你跟伦迪说去吧
What's it gonna be, morgan?
你要怎样 摩根
Kill me now or set me free!
不杀我 就放我
Don't worry, I'll send the fbi your way soon enough.
别急 联调局正往你那里赶去
So you're still gonna try to frame me?
你还想给诬陷我
Mission accomplished.
任务完成
After tomorrow, I'll be out of reach.
明天之后 我就远走高飞了
Permanently.
永远
You're going somewhere?
你去哪里
Good-bye, lila.
再见 莱拉
Welcome.
欢迎
Previous destinations.
上次目的地
Starting route guidance.
开始路线导航
Who's out there? anybody out there?
谁在外面 有人吗
Who put you in there?
谁把你关起来的
His name is dexter morgan.
他叫德克斯特·摩根
I found out that he's the bay harbor butcher.
我发现他就是湾岸屠夫
Please, just open this gate.
求你 开开门
Poor thing, all alone.
可怜的爷们 孤苦伶仃
I'm okay.
我没事
Not you.
不是你
Dexter.
是德克斯特
What the fuck are you doing?
你♥他♥妈♥要干什么
No! turn that off!
不 关上
Do you understand this is murder?
这是谋杀 你懂吗
What were you thinking? are you insane?
你想什么呢 你疯了吗
I was trying to bring us back together again.
我想和你回到从前
The lila experiment is officially over.
莱拉的实验正式结束了
Could have had it all, dexter.
岂能事事顺意 德克斯特
I've never been one to put much weight into the idea of a higher power.
我从来没有考虑过冥冥之间自有天意
But if I didn't know better, I'd have to believe.
不过如果我以前不知道 现在我信了
That some force out there wants me to keep doing what I'm doing.
有一种力量驱使我一如既往
You wanted to be close to me, lila?
你想亲近我 是吗 莱拉
This is the most I have to offer.
我只能给你这些
You taught me to accept what I am.
你教我勇于接受我自己
Thank you.
谢谢
The code is mine now and mine alone.
路漫漫我自独行
So too are the relationships I cultivate.
我又重新找回了爱情
My father might not approve,
我父亲也许不会同意
but I'm no longer his disciple.
不过我不再是他的信徒
I'm a master now.
如今我已经自成一派
An idea transcended into life.
一种融入生活的思想
ah, life.
生命
Life is a ritual.
生命是仪式
Routine.
是重复
Control.
是控制
And an essential part of that routine...
而这重复过程中最重要的一部分
Regular oral hygiene.
保持口腔健康
There we go.
行了
A few minutes, that'll numb right up.
几分钟后麻药就会起作用
So how was your summer, dexter?
夏天过得如何 德克斯特
I went to the carnival.
我去参加狂欢节了
I even won a prize.
还弄了个奖
Hope you stayed away from all the sweet stuff.
希望你以后少吃甜食
Usually I'm good, but sometimes I indulge.
我一般还好 有时放纵点
I also made it a point to meet new people.
我还特意去结交新朋友
Never have too many friends.
别交太多朋友
Now, this temporary crown is gonna go way in the back.
现在这个替代牙冠会植到牙齿里
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表