Wha--
你说什...
You told me you accepted me being a killer.
你说过你接受我是个杀手
I feel like if you love me, you'll accept this.
如果你爱我 你就会接受这段恋情
If I love you?
如果我爱你
If I love you!
如果我爱你
I went to the church that night
那晚我到你杀死
that you killed Travis Marshall
崔维斯·马歇尔的教堂
to tell you that I'm in love with you!
是想告诉你 我爱上你了
You're...
你...
in love with me?
爱上我了
Fuck! Oh, my god.
操 老天
Was.
曾经爱过
I don't even know if I fucking like you.
现在我连自己喜不喜欢你都不知道
This is--
真是...
Oh, forget it.
算了 当我没说
What do you mean you're in love with me?
你说"爱上我"是什么意思
I didn't-- I didn't mean to say that.
我 我不想说出来的
I don't--
我没
I know it's weird, and it's gross,
我知道听起来很怪很恶心
and it's fucked up, but--
简直是乱搞 可是
and I know you don't feel the same.
我知道你对我没有感觉
I don't even know if I feel the same.
甚至连我自己的感觉都不确定
I mean, it's one thing to be in love with your brother,
喜欢上自己的哥哥是一回事
but it is a whole 'nother level
但对我来说
to be in love with your brother
喜欢的哥哥
who's a goddamn fucking serial killer.
是个连环杀手是另一回事
You're a serial killer,
你是连环杀手
and I'm more fucked up than you are!
我现在比你还乱还痛苦
Well, aren't you going to say anything?
你难道什么话都不打算说吗
I'm sorry.
对不起
I don't know what to say.
我不知道说什么好
Oh, god, you never do.
天呐 你从来都不知道
Will you please just go?
你走吧好吗
I really-- I can't look at you.
我现在不能看你
What are you gonna do,
你要怎么做
just keep following Isaak around all night?
整夜跟踪艾萨克吗
I can really use a kill tonight.
我今晚真的需要杀人
After what just happened with your sister?
因为你妹妹的事吗
She's not--
她没有...
she's not in love with me. That's insane.
她不可能爱上我的 太扯了
You have to admit, it explains a lot.
你得承认 一切都能解释通了
Why she didn't arrest you.
为什么她没有逮捕你
Why she keeps believing all your lies.
为什么你说的谎她全信
Why she's willing to give up
为什么她愿意放弃
everything she believes in, for you.
一切笃信的东西 只为了你
What am I supposed to do?
我能怎么做
I can't feel what Deb wants me to feel.
我对黛布没有那种她想要的感觉
You don't even know how she wants you to feel.
你都不知道她到底想要什么
You just left.
你一走了之
She asked me to leave.
她让我走的
Dexter...
德克斯特...
Calm down.
冷静
Oh, well, you know what I do to calm myself.
你知道什么能让我冷静
Where is Isaak going?
艾萨克去哪儿
Looks like a bar.
好像要去酒吧
I'll give him half a dose.
我给他打半剂量的麻醉
I'll walk out the back so the police don't see me.
从后门出去 这样警♥察♥看不见我
I'll look like a friend walking his drunk buddy to his car.
我假装是把烂醉如泥的朋友扶上车
He could be leading you into a trap.
他可能对你设了陷阱
Not to mention, the police are only 100 feet away.
更何况警♥察♥就在100英尺以外
What a pleasant surprise.
真是惊喜啊
We both know you can't kill me here.
咱俩都很清楚你不可能在这里杀我
Oh, I can.
我当然可以
But I won't.
但我不会
Has to be some vestige of civility left,
即使在这种肮脏的角落
even in this corner of the world.
我们也要保持一点文明
You call shooting at me in a donut shop "Civil"?
你管在甜甜圈店乱枪扫我叫"文明"吗
Afraid I was short on time and opportunity.
我赶时间 机会也不多
Barman!
酒保
Can I have a beer for my friend, Dexter Morgan.
给我朋友德克斯特·摩根来瓶啤酒
Now we can both relax.
现在我俩都可以放松了
Unlike most places on the planet,
这儿不像这世上大多数地方
everyone's welcome here.
这里欢迎所有人
You thought your enemies wouldn't follow you
你以为你的敌人不会跟踪你
into a gay bar?
去同志酒吧吗
No.
不是
I thought I'd feel comfortable in a gay bar.
在同志酒吧里 我能更舒服的做自己
Ironic, isn't it?
很讽刺吧 不是吗
I always feared the Brotherhood
我常常担心兄弟会
would learn my secret and turn against me.
知道我的秘密以后会背叛
And now they've turned against me anyway
现在 他们反正已经背叛了
and none the wiser about this.
那就无需隐瞒了
Incidentally, I will have to thank you
巧得很 我倒要谢谢你
for slitting that assassin's throat.
替我割了那个杀手的喉咙
You might have saved my life.
你可能救了我一命
But you must explain to me your aversion to guns sometime.
但你必须解释一下为什么这么讨厌用枪
It's complicated.
原因很复杂
I can imagine it is.
我想象得出
You should cut your losses, Isaak.
是时候回头了 艾萨克
Go back to Kiev.
回基辅吧
There's nothing waiting for me back in Kiev,
我在基辅已毫无念想
Except for a large, well-staffed house;
除了一幢配有仆人的豪♥宅♥
an attractive secretary
一个妖娆的秘书
who occasionally pretends we're an item
有时会和我假装一对
to keep the rumors from circulating.
以打消一些流言蜚语
The one thing that made my life worth living in Kiev,
我在基辅唯一的牵挂
You tossed in the ocean a few weeks back.
被你几周前扔进了大海
You and Viktor were--
你和维克托的关系是
Lovers. More than that.
情人关系 甚至更亲
You--you took from me the one thing
你从我这儿夺走了
that money and power can't bring back.
钱和权利弄不回来的东西
And now, thanks to you,
如今多亏你
most of the luxuries are gone too.
我大部分的荣华富贵也没了
Not because of me.
这不是因为我
Because of this vendetta you're holding on to.
是因为你执迷不悟
And what did you do to the man who murdered your spouse?
你后来把杀了你老婆的人怎么样了
Nothing you wouldn't have done.
换你你也会那么做
Nothing I wouldn't do a thousand times over again.
我杀他一千次才解恨
Did it help?
真的有用吗
She's still dead.
人死不能复生
I can see that Viktor meant a great deal to you,
我看出维克托在你心里很重要
but he was a killer,
但他是杀手
and he got what he deserved.
他罪有应得
My wife was innocent.
我妻子是无辜的
And if she weren't, you'd feel the same.
就算她有罪 你还是会难过
That's how love is.
爱就是这么盲目
It's a powerful weapon.
它是很有力的武器
It can work for us or against us, can't it?
它可以激励我们 也能吞噬我们 对吗
I don't understand much about love.
我对爱不是很了解
Well, that's because you're a scientist.
因为你是个科学家
Love defies reason.
爱是没有原因的
Nothing defies reason.
有果必有因
Logically, Viktor and I shouldn't have been together.
按理说 我和维克托不该在一起的
I mean, aside from the obvious social stigma,
撇开公认的社会准则之外
Viktor was impulsive, foolhardy even.
维克托这人很冲动 有勇无谋
Always out to prove something.
总想试着证明什么
I suppose the heart knows something
我猜 心知道许多
that we just don't know.
我们所不知道的事
Or maybe the heart is just wrong.
也许心是错的
Oh, I doubt that.
我不同意你说的
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表