I'm not stopping with you.
我不光要找你
I also want any of your police officer friends
所有和这一恩怨相关的警官朋友
involved in this little vendetta...
我都放不过
Wait.
等等
Including your lieutenant sister.
包括你那警督妹妹
I've done my homework too.
我也做了功课
It was just me. She had nothing to do with this.
我自己干的 她和这事无关
Hello, handsome.
你好啊 小白脸
I work alone.
我单独行事
I killed Viktor--only me.
我杀的维克托 我自己
I'll see you around.
后会有期
That's the plan.
那是自然
Why in fuck-ville are you telling me
干嘛叫我来这鬼地方
to meet you in the parking garage?
来这停车场见你
Because of him.
因为他
Do you want to be a little more specific?
你就不能说细点吗
His name is Isaak Sirko.
他叫艾萨克·瑟科
He's part of the Koshka Brotherhood.
克什卡兄弟会的成员
He's after me.
他在追杀我
But don't worry. I'm gonna take care of it.
不过没事 我能搞定
What did you do?
你干嘛了
But you could be in danger too.
不过你也有危险
That's why you need to know.
所以要告诉你
That's why we're meeting here and why--
所以才来这里 而且...
Dex. But I'm gonna handle this.
德克斯 我能搞定的
Why is he after you?
他干嘛追杀你
Viktor Baskov.
维克托·巴斯科夫
Viktor Baskov disappeared.
维克托·巴斯科夫失踪了啊
You killed him.
是你杀了他
He killed Mike Anderson.
他杀了麦克·安德森
What about the guy that said he killed Mike--
那自称杀麦克那家伙怎么回事
the--the bartender that blew his fucking brains out?
就他妈自己爆头那个酒保
Someone put him up to it-Isaak probably--
被人逼的 可能就是艾萨克
so that you would close the case and move on.
这样你们才会结案了事
This is un-fucking real.
这他妈不会是真的吧
Viktor Baskov was on his way back to Kiev.
维克托·巴斯科夫正要逃回基辅
I had to kill him.
我必须杀掉他
I didn't have any more time.
再没别的机会了
There wasn't-time? You didn't--
没机会 你就不能
you didn't have time to make a phone call
就不能打个电♥话♥
so that I could--I don't know-fucking arrest him or something?
然后他妈让我抓他搞他么
His flight was leaving.
他飞机马上起飞了
His--
他
How do you know he killed Mike?
你怎么知道他杀的麦克
I found his fingerprint at the scene.
我在现场找到了他的指纹
And you didn't tell me?
那你竟然不告诉我
You kept it from the police department?
还他妈瞒着局里
Dex, so what happened to you only taking care
德克斯 你怎么回事
of people that slip through the cracks
干嘛就盯着
of the justice system?
那些漏网之鱼
You can't rip a case wide open
你怎么能私自调查案子
so that it conveniently falls into your fucking lap!
然后他妈任由你来处置
I know.
我知道
Obviously you don't know, Dexter,
大哥 你知道个屁
Because this is normal for you.
这对你习以为常
But trust me, this is not fucking normal for me,
可他妈对我来说 完全不正常
Not at all.
简直有病
How am I supposed to do my fucking job?
我他妈还怎么办案子
Which at this point is the be-all, end-all of hypocrisy,
这也忒假了吧
because I am the lieutenant of fucking homicide,
我他妈当着凶案组的头儿
and I have already helped you cover up two murders.
却帮你隐瞒了两起凶案
Three-this makes three.
现在成三起了
And the fucking bartender-oh, my fucking god.
还有他妈那酒保 我♥操♥
Oh, my god.
娘亲啊
How did this become my life?
这你妈过得什么日子啊
Deb, where are you going? I'm gonna arrest Isaak!
黛布 你去哪儿 我去抓艾萨克
I'm gonna take him to fucking jail.
我他妈把他关起来
On what charge? I'll find something!
凭什么 我找证据
No! We can't--
不 这样不行
I can't afford to risk him talking.
不能让他开口 冒不起那险
Look, I will handle this, but until I do,
听着 我来处理 但搞定之前
we need to take extra precautions.
我们得格外小心
Isaak is convinced that there's some police conspiracy.
艾萨克以为警方有猫腻
He thinks we all killed Viktor, so you're at risk too.
以为我们一起搞死的维克托 所以你也有危险
What?
什么
But I can keep you safe.
不过我会保护你
We're gonna go to a hotel...
我们去酒店住
a place where no one knows who we are,
找个没人认识咱俩的地方
where no one asks any questions,
没人问这问那
a place where we'll both be safe.
安全的地方
This is fucking fantastic.
你♥他♥妈♥做梦吧
He might be watching the precinct, your home.
他可能会盯着管片儿 盯着你家
I need you to take a car from the motor pool,
我要你从停车场把车取上
make sure you never leave the same way twice.
确保不走重复线路
Make sure no one follows you. I'll do the same.
确保没人跟踪 我也会这么做
I need you to promise me something.
我要你答应件事
What?
什么
That you will never take a case
再也别悄悄拿案子
from the police department again, from me, ever.
从警局 从我这里 再别
Okay.
好吧
Are you lying to me?
你不是骗我吧
I don't think so.
应该不是
You don't think so? You don't fucking think so?
你不是骗我 你♥他♥妈♥还不是骗我
I'm not lying.
我没骗你
I have no way of knowing, do I?
我当然不知道 不是吗
When you begin a stalk, you start with what you know.
要想跟踪 就从有把握的开始
And with Isaak, that isn't much.
可对于艾萨克 把握还不大
Isaak isn't just some hit man.
艾萨克可不止什么杀手
He's a boss.
他就是老大
Damn.
靠
Yes?
说
Dexter, Hannah Mckay is on her way in.
德克斯特 汉娜·麦凯一会儿来
I'm kind of tied up with something right now.
我这会儿有点事
Dexter, Hannah is gonna talk us
德克斯特 汉娜想说
through her road trip with Wayne Randall
和韦恩·兰德尔的杀人之旅
and help us find the rest of the bodies.
帮我们找剩下的尸体
This is important. Get here now.
这是大事 赶紧回
Right. I'm on my way.
好 这就回
In that first week,
第一周里
Wayne shot a gas station attendant
韦恩在阿♥拉♥巴马的阿什福德
in Ashford, Alabama.
枪杀一加油站服务员
That's where these are from.
这些东西就是那个服务员的
And Wayne shot another attendant
然后他在佛罗里达的雷克市
in Lake city, Florida.
又干掉一个服务员
And then he shot a guy outside of Sarasota
接着在萨拉索塔郊外
who stopped to help you fix a flat.
停车帮你们修轮胎的那个
You then get picked up in Miami
然后你俩在迈阿密被抓
trying to sneak on board a cruise ship.
就在要溜上那艘游艇时
That week you guys were in Miami--
你们在迈阿密这星期
that's the story we don't know...
正是我们不了解的
the people Wayne killed,
韦恩的被害者
the bodies we'd like to find.
我们想找的尸体
It looks like it starts here.
看着像从这里开始的
Uh, we got to miami,
等到了迈阿密
and we were the only thing on the news.
新闻里都在报我们的事
We were desperate-- no money,
我俩很绝望 身无分文
cops everywhere.
警♥察♥遍地
Wayne decided that we would hide out in the motels
韦恩决定在汽车旅馆躲着
until we could make it to that cruise ship.
直到混进那艘游艇
He killed people so we could take their rooms.
他杀人是想混进人家的舱房♥
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表