I'll pick you up at 8:00.
我八点过来接你
A date?
约会
Really?
真的
She caught me off-guard. I had to think of something.
她令我措手不及 我需要作出回应
Nadia, it's Joey.
娜迪娅 我是乔
I stopped by the club last night and you weren't there.
我昨晚去了俱乐部 你不在
I know I've called, like, 50 times.
我知道我都打了有五十次了
I'm just worried about you.
我很担心你
Please, call me back. Let me know you're okay.
求你了 回我电♥话♥ 让我知道你没事
You got a sec? Not really, I
有空吗 不见得 我
Do I seem impulsive to you?
你觉着我很冲动吗
Jamie says I make bad decisions.
洁咪说我的决定是错误的
But I have this opportunity, and I'm thinking about retiring.
不过现在我有机会 我在考虑退休
Holy shit. You're retiring?
该死 你要退休
No, I-I didn't say that. I'm just considering my options.
不 我没那么说 我只是在考虑我的选择
Can we talk later? I got shit to do.
稍后再谈行吗 我有些事要处理
Hey, L.T., did you know Angel's thinking about retiring?
警督 你知道安吉尔在想着退休吗
Masuka! Is that true?
玛稣卡 是真的吗
I want to buy a restaurant.
我想买♥♥下一个餐厅
Will you give us a minute? Yeah, fine.
给我们点时间好吗 好的
But for the record, studies show that men who retire
不过说明一下 研究表明退休的人
are usually dead in five years.
大多在五年内就会死
It's a fact. Look it up.
这是事实 去查啊
Where is this coming from?
你怎么会有这个想法
Is this about Mike Anderson's murder, 'cause...
是因为麦克·安德森的案子 因为
We've been through this.
我们都经历过这个
I think I'm burnt out, Deb.
我已经心力交瘁了 黛布
I don't date.
我没法约会
I hardly see my kid.
我几乎见不到我的孩子
I'm so focused on work that
我过于专注于工作
I forgot to have a life.
以至于忘记了正常生活
And I know this may sound crazy,
这听起来也许会有些疯狂
but the idea of buying this restaurant
但是买♥♥下这家餐厅的想法
actually makes me happy.
实际上让我很开心
Doesn't sound crazy at all.
一点儿也不疯狂
Sal Price.
萨尔·普莱斯
Sal, hey. It's Debra Morgan, from--
萨尔 我是黛布拉·摩根 来自
Lieutenant Morgan, with the potty mouth.
满口脏话的摩根警督
Right, with the potty mouth.
是的 满口脏话
To what do I owe this unexpected pleasure?
这个意外的惊喜因何而来
Are you still up for that drink?
你还在考虑出去喝一杯吗
Yeah, absolutely.
是的 当然
But, I thought you said... I think I need to get a life.
不过你说过 我觉得我应该享受生活
Yes, you do.
你的确应该
Case number? 98760.
案件编号♥ 98760
That's, uh, Dixon case.
那是迪克森案
I-I gotta testify in court next week.
下周要出庭作证
Need a refresher on the evidence.
需要复习一下证据
Dry section. Bin 51, shelf 4.
干燥区 51号♥箱 4号♥架
Third one over. Back, and to the right.
那边第三个 右边后方
Case number? Case 16258.
案件编号♥ 16258
Layva.
雷瓦
Should be two or three boxes.
应该有两三箱
It goes to arraignment next month.
下个月要提审
Fuck me.
我♥操♥
Oral fixation?
口欲滞留
Sorry. Bad habit.
抱歉 坏习惯
When I quit drinking, I picked up smoking.
戒酒之后我又吸上了烟
When I quit smoking, I picked up chewing on things.
戒烟之后又开始咀嚼东西
Straws, pens, toothpicks.
吸管 笔 牙签
Turns out I have a problem with moderation.
后来就开始没有节制了
Me too.
我也是
That, and an obsessive personality.
除了那点 还有强迫症
Which is great for work, but it's...
对工作来说很好 但是
really shitty for relationships.
在人际关系方面就很糟
Are we talking about me or you?
这是在说我还是你
So what are you working on right now?
你现在在忙些什么
You're updating your book, right?
你在修正你的书 是吧
That, and another project.
还有另外一个计划
Which I probably shouldn't tell you about.
我也许不该跟你说
Why, is it a secret?
为什么 是个秘密
'Cause trust me, I can keep a secret.
相信我吧 我能保守秘密
I don't know.
我不清楚
You're the lieutenant of homicide,
你是凶杀组的警督
and usually when I tell cops about my theories,
通常当我跟警♥察♥们谈起我的理论
they tell me to go fuck myself.
他们会让我玩儿蛋去
That won't happen here. I promise.
这次不会发生 我保证
Come on, don't be a cop-tease.
快说啊 别逗警♥察♥
A good theory totally gives me a girl boner.
好的理论能激起我的性♥欲♥
Okay.
好的
Off the record. Mmhmm.
私下说说 好的
You know all that stuff in my first book
你知道我第一本书里写的
about Hannah McKay being this innocent young girl?
关于汉娜·麦凯这个无辜的年轻女孩的事
A victim of Wayne Randall's influence?
受韦恩·兰德尔影响的受害者
Yeah.
是的
Well, I think it's bogus.
我认为那是假的
I think Hannah killed her first victim right along with Wayne.
我认为汉娜跟着韦恩杀害了她的第一个受害者
And I think she kept right on killing.
我认为她还在持续杀戮
Go fuck yourself.
玩儿蛋去
If that's true, we're totally fucked.
如果是真的 我们可就完全搞砸了
We gave her immunity. It's true.
我们给了她豁免 是真的
I have evidence to back it up.
我有证据证明
It's in my bag right now.
就在我的包里
Wait, you have it here? Why, do you want to see it?
等等 你现在就有 你想看吗
Price, you have to show it to me.
普莱斯 你必须得给我看
I'm the lieutenant of homicide.
我可是凶杀组的警督
Look at you. Like a dog with a bone.
看看你 就像啃到骨头的狗
If you show it to me,
如果你给我看了
I'll totally make out with you.
我会跟你亲热
Best first date ever.
最棒的初次约会
Okay.
好的
So these are the spatter photos
这里是你们挖上来的尸体的
from the bodies you dug up.
一些照片
I've seen those.
我看过这些
Dexter said the evidence was inconclusive.
德克斯特说这些证据是无效的
My blood guy disagreed.
我这边的人不同意
Well, there's no way.
那不可能
My brother's never wrong.
我哥哥从没错过
My guy said the void pattern
我的人说血液溅射表明
on this body indicates a killer much smaller than Wayne Randall.
有个比韦恩·兰德尔更弱小的杀手
Smaller.
更弱小
Smaller like Hannah McKay?
像汉娜·麦考一样
Fuck balls.
操蛋
You gotta be kidding me.
你一定是在逗我玩
I thought this place was closed for the season.
我觉得这个季节这里应该不开了
It is.
是的
So how are we gonna get in?
所以我们该怎么进去
How do you feel about a little breaking and entering?
觉得破门而入怎么样
All of us have some kind of longing.
我们都有着某种渴求
A need crying out to be met.
欲望迫切需要被满足
What is this place?
这是什么地方
Wait.
等等
Some of us get what we want, and we're happy.
有些人得到了想要的 于是很开心
The snow.
雪花
I thought maybe if you saw it,
我想如果你能看到
you could finally get some peace.
就能找到内心的平静
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你
But some of us are never satisfied.
但是有些人永远无法满足
When I said I wanted to take you out,
我说我想约你[双关:除掉你]
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表