It was really, really good.
非常非常好
I'm not gonna give up,
我不会放弃
and I'm not gonna let you give up.
我也不会让你放弃
Are you okay to drive?
你自己能开车吗
No, I'm gonna stay with you.
不 我陪着你
I just need to be alone for a couple of minutes.
我想独自待几分钟
Nothing's gonna happen.
什么也不会发生的
Okay.
那好吧
You'll wake up with a headache,
你醒来时会头痛欲裂
probably have a decent idea how you got here.
也许记得自己为何在这里
Maybe that's a good thing.
也许这样也好
I still have to get you out of my life.
我还是要摆脱你的纠缠
But not by taking yours.
但我不会杀你
What the fuck?
搞什么
Who the fuck are you? I'm your employer
你♥他♥妈♥是谁 我是你老板
or rather, former employer.
或者说 以前的老板
I believe you recently gave notice.
我知道你最近辞职了
Bullshit. I work for George.
少扯了 我为乔治工作
Well, worked. And he works for me.
曾经 我是他老板
My name is Isaak.
我叫艾萨克
I'm the owner of the Fox Hole Chain of Gentlemen's Clubs,
我是狐狸洞连锁绅士俱乐部
amongst other enterprises.
及其他若干产业的拥有者
What do you want?
你找我♥干♥嘛
Well, it would appear that George neglected
乔治似乎没有与你进行
to do your exit interview.
离职面谈
It's company policy,
这是公♥司♥的政策
and I'm a stickler when it comes to rules.
我对执行原则非常执着
You got-you got to be kidding, right?
你们在开玩笑吧
Keeping good employees is essential
要想成功的经营
to running a successful business.
就需要留下好雇员
Your feedback is important.
你的反馈对我们很重要
Would you mind telling me why you quit?
能告诉我你为何辞职吗
Well, I trust it wasn't the hostile working environment.
应该不是因为工作环境恶劣吧
No, I, um...
不是 我...
I just felt it was time to move on.
人总要改变嘛
So it was nothing to do with the tragic death
这么说你的离职
of one of our dancers?
和舞娘的死无关吗
Kaja, I believe her name was.
她好像叫凯莎
Because if it did, I would completely understand.
如果有关 我完全能理解
It must have been quite a traumatic loss for you.
丧失爱人一定令你心碎
What do you mean?
你什么意思
Maybe that's why you talked to the police.
所以你才会跟警♥察♥见面
No way.
我没有
I had you followed.
我派人跟踪你了
You know what? I didn't say a word. I swear.
我发誓没向警♥察♥透露任何事
I lied.
骗你的
I didn't have you followed.
我没派人跟踪你
You were just the most likely candidate.
只是你嫌疑最大而已
You loved her, didn't you? What?
你爱她 不是吗 什么
Kaja.
凯莎
You were in love with her.
你深爱着她
It's nothing to be ashamed of.
不必为此羞耻
It's the one thing that gives meaning in this life.
爱能使人生充满意义
I would have done the same thing if I was in your position.
如果换作我 也会那么做的
It's terrible to lose someone you love.
失去爱人着实令人心痛
You still thinking about last night?
你还在想昨晚的事吗
Actually, I'm thinking about
事实上 我现在
how much I could go for a frosty swirl.
很想吃个甜筒
That's good.
这是好事
A sudden craving for sugar is good?
突然想吃甜食是好事吗
Well, if you're thinking about normal things,
如果你多想一些正常的事
then maybe you're becoming more normal.
说不定就会变成正常人
I'm never going to be normal, Deb.
我永远不会成为正常人的 黛布
Yeah.
是啊
None of us really are.
其实我们都不算正常人
Where are you going?
你去哪儿
I want a frosty swirl. I'll bring you one.
我去买♥♥甜筒 给你也带一个
She'll always be watching me. But maybe that's okay.
她会一直看着我 但也许是好事
If Wayne Randall can make peace with his sentence,
既然韦恩·兰德尔都能安心接受刑期
who am I to complain?
我又为何不可呢
Especially considering the alternative.
而且我也没有别的选择
Looks like you two are ready to eat each other's shit.
你们俩就差穿一条裤子了
Oh, yeah. We kind of patched things up.
是啊 我们正在重修旧好
I'm happy for you.
我很为你高兴
I never got to do that with Hannah.
我就没机会和汉娜和好了
Robin to my Batman.
她是我的最佳伴侣
I was never as alive as I was when I was with her.
只有跟她一起时 我才觉得自己活着
Every day was like
每天都像
Christmas Day--
圣诞节
Unwrapped present.
拆礼物时的感觉
I wish I had a chance to tell her how I felt.
真希望能有机会告诉她我的感觉
You can still tell her.
你现在也能告诉她啊
I'm afraid the clock has run out.
恐怕时间不够了
Damn, I sure as fuck...
见鬼 我他妈肯定会
gonna miss that.
怀念这些的
Hannah used to think I was something special.
汉娜曾以为我很特别
Now she sees me as just a killer.
但现在在她眼中 我只是个杀人犯
And you know what?
你猜怎么着
She's not wrong.
她没错
There's just one last person I need to kill.
我还需要杀最后一个人
He never cared if anyone found the bodies.
他根本不在乎能否找到尸体
He just wanted a couple of days of sunshine and frosty swirl.
他只想享受几天的阳光和甜筒
Randall didn't change,
兰德尔从未改变
and he couldn't take life in prison.
他无法忍♥受一生的监禁
Can I?
我能吗
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表