Yeah, she used to take you guys here all the time.
是啊 她以前经常带你们来这
Atlanta doesn't feel like home,
亚特兰大没有家的感觉
but here doesn't either.
但这儿也没有
It's like there's no place I actually belong.
看来我没有归属
You know what I mean?
你懂我的意思吧
Actually, yeah, I do.
嗯 我懂
If my grandparents find out about the pot,
如果我外婆外公知道大♥麻♥的事
They'll think I'm just turning into my dad or something.
他们会认为我会变成爸爸那样的人
I feel like they're just waiting for that to happen anyways.
我觉得他们就像在等着这事发生
You know, when I was younger, someone told me who I was,
当我小的时候 有人告诉我我是什么样的人
and I pretty much took his word for it.
而我相信了他的话
If I'd taken the time to decide for myself,
但如果当时我自己做决定的话
I would have turned out different.
我可能会很不一样
Different how?
会有什么不一样
I don't really know, but I kind of wish I did.
我说不清 但我真希望我能自己做决定
For the record, you didn't turn out so bad.
现在看来 你也没变的那么坏
For the record, the pot will stay off the record.
现在看来 大♥麻♥将会是个秘密
Just give me a sec.
我接个电♥话♥
Hey, Hannah.
你好 汉娜
Hey. I'm sorry to bother you,
你好 抱歉打扰你
But I accidentally left my greenhouse keys in the van.
但我不小心把温室钥匙丢在货车里了
I'm kind of in the middle of something.
我现在还有点事在忙
I could bring them by in a few hours.
过几小时我才能拿给你
Just tell me where you are and I'll swing by.
告诉我你在哪 我过去
Hobie Beach. Tower one.
霍比海滩 一座
Okay, great. I'll call you when I get there.
好的 到了打你电♥话♥
Is this the one? Yeah, thanks.
是这把吗 是的 谢谢
So, what are you doing out here?
你在这做什么
Hey, Dexter!
德克斯特
Look!
看这儿
Oh, right.
哦 好吧
Of course.
当然
I should've seen that one coming.
我早该料到
No, she's not, um--
不 她不是我...
She's my nanny.
她是我的保姆
Your nanny?
你的保姆
Yeah, that little guy is my son.
是的 那个小宝宝是我儿子
Harrison. He's three.
哈里森 三岁了
I told you about his mother,
我跟你说过他妈妈
how she passed away.
她是怎么去世的
The other two are Astor and Cody.
另外两个是爱斯特和柯迪
They're my stepkids.
继子继女
They live in Orlando with their grandparents.
他们和祖父母住在奥兰多
Harrison lives with me...
哈里森大部分时间
most of the time.
和我住一起
I'm sorry. I should have told you.
抱歉 我应该早点告诉你
You didn't trust me, or you were afraid it would push me away?
你是不信任我 还是认为我会因此离开
Maybe a little of both.
也许都有
Well I'd love to meet them sometime.
我很乐意什么时候见见他们
You're lucky, Dexter.
你很幸运 德克斯特
Lucky?
幸运
No matter where I go,
无论我走到哪
I'm Hannah Mckay, the spree killer's girlfriend.
我都是疯狂杀人犯的女友 汉娜·麦凯
Nobody has a clue who you are.
但没人知道你是谁
You get to have this normal life, with kids and...
你可以和孩子们过正常的生活
Is that something you want?
这是你想要的生活吗
It was, once upon a time.
是的 从前是
Wayne and I talked about having ten of them.
韦恩和我说过要生十个孩子
Can you imagine what a train wreck that would have been?
你能想象那会有多糟吗
Then when I got married to Jake,
后来我和杰克结婚
I thought, "This is how it's supposed to be," You know?
我以为那才是我想要的生活
But when that whole thing went to shit,
但一切急转直下
I just figured it wasn't really in the cards for me.
我才明白自己不会拥有那样的未来
That's what I used to think too.
我以前也这么想
Dex! Get over here!
德克斯 快过来
Well, I won't intrude.
我不打扰了
Enjoy your time with them.
和她们好好玩
Okay.
好的
Everyone asleep?
都睡了吗
Yeah, finally.
嗯 都睡了
Dexter, you did not tell me that bedtime
德克斯特 你没告诉我
is, like, this two hour process.
要花两个小时哄他上♥床♥
and that reading those Dr. Seuss books
还得扯着嗓子
out loud is really fucking hard.
读童话书
Sorry I missed that.
抱歉我忘了告诉你
Teenagers are great, though. You just tell them what to do.
青少年就好办多了 说什么做什么
I mean, my house has never looked so clean.
我家还从没这么整洁过
I love families.
我爱我的家人
Does Hannah fit into my family somewhere?
汉娜能成为我的家人吗
What's that doing here?
你怎么会有那个
Oh, I borrowed a car from a friend
我从朋友那借了辆车
so Isaak wouldn't recognize me.
这样艾萨克认不出我
Does that friend happen to be Hannah Mckay?
那朋友不会恰巧是汉娜·麦凯
I was going to--
我正准备
Oh, my god.
天啊
Are you fucking her?
你上她了
Deb, I can explain.
黛布 听我解释
I know what fucking is. No explanation necessary.
我知道上她是什么意思 不需要解释
Is that why you wouldn't kill her?
这就是你不杀她的原因吗
Partially.
有一部分这个原因
I am the biggest asshole on the planet.
我是世界上最傻的人
All that bullshit about you caring about me too much
那些鬼话 什么你太关心我
to let me do something I would regret?
才不让我做后悔的事
I fucking bought it.
我居然信了
Deb, everything I said was true.
黛布 我的话都是真心的
Okay, yes, I didn't kill Hannah
好吧 我没杀汉娜
because I have feelings for her,
的确因为我对她有感情
But that doesn't make what I said to you
但这不代表我的话
any less true. Feelings?
就是谎言 感情
Are you in love with her?
你爱上她了
I don't know.
我不确定
Is it because she's a serial killer?
难道因为她是连环杀手
Does that turn you on or something?
这让你很爽还是怎么的
What--what do you all do?
你们在一起都做什么
Do you sit around and talk about
坐下来讨论
who you're gonna take out next?
下一个该杀谁吗
Oh, my god.
天啊
Price?
普莱斯
Did you fucking help her with Price?
你帮她杀了普莱斯吗
No!
没有
I don't even know why I fucking ask you, Dexter.
我都不知道为什么还问你 德克斯特
Every time I think I know exactly who you are,
每当我以为自己了解你的时候
you tell me something worse.
你却露出更糟糕的一面
Being with Hannah is worse than being a killer?
和汉娜在一起 比当个杀手更糟
Yes!
没错
No. I don't--
不 我不
I know you're not gonna stop killing.
我知道你不会停止杀戮
I mean, you've made that very clear.
这点你已经明确表态了
But you can stop seeing her.
但你可以不再见她
I don't want to stop seeing her.
我不愿意这么做
Look what happened to her husband, Dexter.
看看她丈夫的下场 德克斯特
She doesn't have the best track record with men.
她身边的男人都没好结局
I don't even want to talk about the fucking body trail
更不用提你的女友
that you've left in your love life.
也都没好下场
I'm not asking your permission, Deb.
这事你管不了 黛布
So you don't care what it does to me?
你就不在乎我会伤心吗
I don't want to hurt you.
我不想伤害你
Well, guess what? You did.
告诉你 你已经伤害我了
You picked the one way that you could hurt me
还偏偏选了最残忍♥的方式
worse than you could ever fucking understand.
来他妈伤害我
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表