and I got out early on good behavior.
由于表现良好提前释放了
Dad, what are you doing here?
爸爸 你来这干什么
Well, let me just get to the point.
那我开门见山吧
I don't know what Hannah's told you about me.
我不知道汉娜跟你说过我什么
Uh, not a lot.
没怎么说过
Just that you almost let her drown.
只说你差点让她淹死
Well, the truth is,
事实上
I was real, genuine asshole of a father.
我是个彻头彻尾的混♥蛋♥父亲
And I needed to admit that to you in person.
必须当面向你承认这一点
Dad, can we please not do this in front of Dexter?
爸爸 能别在德克斯特面前说这些吗
No, if you two are together,
不 如果你们在一起
then I-I want him to hear this.
我希望他也知道这些
I spent a lot of time with a prison shrink,
我在监狱花很久看心理医生
working through my issues.
解决自己的问题
He said it's important to take responsibility,
那人说承担责任很重要
so that's what I'm here to do.
这也就是我此行目的
Okay.
好吧
Now, I don't expect you to forgive me.
我不奢望你原谅我
I don't see any reason that you should,
想想以前怎么对你
not after everything I put you through.
也觉得你没法原谅我
But it's important you know,
但得让你知道
no matter what,
无论如何
I always loved you.
我过去都是爱你的
I always will.
也会永远爱你
I've got something for you in my truck.
我车上有点东西给你
Let me give it to you, and I'll be on my way.
给你后我就走
Surprise.
惊喜吧
It's your dollhouse,
你的玩具屋哦
repainted and rebuilt.
整饬一新
It was in your aunt Cindy's garage.
原先放在你辛迪阿姨车♥库♥里
I figured you loved it so much as a kid,
想你小时候那么喜欢
you might like to have it now.
现在大概还会怀念吧
Uh, Dex, give me a hand?
德克斯 来搭把手
I guess I'll be on my way,
我该出发了
let you two get back to your dinner.
你们也好回去继续吃
There's a diner at the Purple Flamingo,
紫色火烈鸟那儿有个小店
where I'm staying.
我就住在那
They say they make a pretty decent burger.
据说那儿的汉堡很不错
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
好
I guess I'll see you around then.
那回见吧
Nice to meet you, Dexter.
很高兴见到你 德克斯特
You look good, banana, happy.
你看着很好 小香蕉 很幸福
Glad to see you're doing okay.
看到你一切都好我很开心
I'm sure he meant well,
我知道他是出于好心
but he could not have given me a worse gift.
但没有比这更糟的礼物了
Brings up so much shit.
勾起我无数不堪的回忆
What kind of shit?
怎样不堪的回忆
When I was eight, he took me to a poker tournament,
八岁那年 他带我参加一个扑克大赛
lied to my mom and said that we were going to a county fair,
骗妈妈说我们去集市
and stashed me in a motel room.
然后把我放在一间汽车旅馆
Went to play cards and didn't come back for three days.
就出去打牌 三天都没回来
That's awful.
太可怕了
When he came back, he brought the dollhouse,
回来时他就带了这个玩具屋
bragging about a big win,
吹嘘赢了一大笔钱
saying that he'd never leave me again,
说再也不会丢下我
and making promises that things would get better.
还保证都会好起来的
And did they? No.
好起来了吗 没有
Of course not.
当然没有
I don't know. I'm--
我不知道 我
He's trying, right? Maybe--
他在努力吧 或许
Maybe this last stint in lockup did him some good.
也许监狱这段时间对他有点好处
Yeah, maybe.
或许吧
Most likely,
很可能
we're looking for a male suspect.
我们要找的嫌犯为男性
Egocentric, manipulative,
自负 有支配欲
possibly in or on the outskirts of law enforcement.
可能游离在执法部门内外
He's methodical.
很有条理
Fastidious in his appearance, poor social skills--
讲究衣着 社交很差
This list is by no means comprehensive.
以上肯定不全面
But it should give you a pretty good idea of what we're looking at.
但也可以告诉我们要找什么样的人
Bosso's profile of the phantom--
巴索对幽灵的评述
he may as well be describing himself.
可能就是描述他自己
An arsonist who works for the fire department.
一个在消防局工作的纵火犯
It's almost too easy.
太方便了
What else?
还有什么
Hands-on learner, prone to self-aggrandizement.
亲历亲为 自我膨胀
Thank you, investigator Bosso.
谢谢你 巴索调查员
Where are we on tracking the fireproof suit?
防火服查得怎么样
Oh, there's at least 100 sites that sell that on the internet.
网上至少100家店卖♥♥这东西
Almost impossible to trace.
基本无从追查
Are you guys still interviewing witnesses?
你们还在寻访目击者吗
Yeah, but nobody's seen the guy's face.
是的 但没人看到那家伙的脸
We got more people coming in today though.
不过今天找了更多的人
Let me know what you find out.
有发现通知我
Simms, Miller, any leads from the tip line?
西姆斯 米勒 有举报电♥话♥吗
None so far.
目前没有
Mostly girlfriends trying to get back at their exes.
大多是女孩报复前男友
All right. Keep at it.
好 继续关注
Maybe something will come through.
也许会有线索
In the meantime, this fuck has killed
在短短两周内
seven people in two weeks.
这混♥蛋♥就烧死七个
Let's stop him before he makes it to number eight.
我们要在第八个前抓住他
Hannah's wrong.
汉娜错了
Of course I have a dark passenger.
我当然有黑暗使者
There's no other way to explain this compulsion.
这种强迫性冲动没有其他解释
I hope she knows what she's doing.
希望她知道自己在做什么
Who's sending you hugs and kisses?
谁给你发的亲亲抱抱
No one.
没谁
Bullshit. That was a girl.
胡说 是个姑娘
Was she sexting you? You got pictures?
是"性"息吗 油木油艳照
Come on, I gotta restock my spank bank.
赶紧的 我的黄盘急需补货
Hey, Angel, do you know anything about Dexter's new girlfriend?
安吉尔 你知道德克斯的新女友吗
Who, Hannah Mckay? How did you
谁 汉娜·麦凯吗 你怎么
Jamie told me.
洁咪告诉我的
Ahh, my man.
矮油 好眼光
Hannah Mckay!
汉娜·麦凯
Yeah, that is so awesome.
行啊你 酷毙了
Excuse me, but what is so fucking awesome
等一下 我哥和一个女杀人犯
about my brother dating a killer?
约会有什么酷毙了的
You guys heard Sal Price's recording.
你们都听过萨尔·普莱斯的录音
Hannah confessed to murder.
汉娜都认罪了
Oh, come on, she was only 15 when she did that.
别这样嘛 她动手时才15岁
I mean, when I was 15, my parents still thought I was retarded.
我15岁时 父母还认为我是脑残呢
I get it.
能理解
Hannah is an attractive girl.
汉娜很有魅力
But you should probably be careful.
但你该小心点
Yeah, you--you should definitely be careful
没错 你要小心
of getting burned because she's so freaking hot.
别被她的火♥辣♥灼伤
Can I see you in my office, please?
来我办公室一下
I didn't realize you and Hannah Mckay had gone public.
都不知道你公开了和汉娜·麦凯的关系
We hadn't, until a minute ago.
我没有 才被发现
Well, that's kind of dangerous.
这么做有点危险
Don't you think?
你不觉得吗
Dating someone so notorious out in the open like that,
公然宣布和那种女人交往
when you're trying to stay under the radar.
这怎么保持低调
Deb, I really don't want to talk about Hannah right now.
黛布 我现在真不想讨论汉娜的事
Can you just leave it?
能不能别提了
Fine, yeah. I'll butt out.
行 我不多嘴了
I mean, we're all responsible adults, right?
毕竟我们都是成年人了
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表