I will take care of your family now.
现在起我会照顾你的家人
Zakhary and Yulia will want for nothing.
扎克里和尤丽娅会过得衣食无忧
That's for you.
给你的
It's the gun that killed the police officer.
这是杀了警♥察♥的那把枪
What do I do with it?
你要我怎么做
Bang.
砰
Look at your children's faces.
看看孩子们的脸蛋
They're looking at you.
他们正望着你
Wanting you to give them the best life
需要你给予他们
this world has to offer.
最美好的生活
You will do this for them.
为了他们 你会做吧
And if I don't?
要是我说不呢
We'll kill you anyway.
我们还是会杀你
And throw your wife and fucking kids in the river.
还要把你老婆和小兔崽子都扔进河里
No need for threats.
别吓他
We're all friends here.
大家都是朋友
But I think you understand the situation.
我想你识得时务
You won't feel a thing.
你不会有任何痛苦
It'll be quick,
很快
like turning off a light.
就像关灯一样
For my family?
这样能放过他们吗
Hannah Mckay.
汉娜·麦凯
She spent six years in juvie
她在少管所关了六年
after pleading guilty to being Wayne Randall's accomplice.
作为韦恩·兰德尔的共犯服罪
She always claimed she was just another one of his victims.
但她总是声称自己也是受害者之一
Wayne called her the Robin to his Batman,
韦恩说他俩就像蝙蝠侠和罗宾
but with better legs.
但她腿更美
Dexter Morgan.
德克斯特·摩根
You look a little lost.
你有点神情恍惚
Well, I haven't been inside a police station
因为我有15年
in 15 years.
没进过警局了
Still smells the same,
还是一样的味道
like fast food and sweat.
快餐味和汗味
Well, hospitality isn't exactly our main concern.
我们不太注重接待环境
I heard the Sheriff's Department found the body
我听说治安官那边
of one of Wayne's victims.
找到一具韦恩埋的尸体
Yeah, they went back one last time
对 上次他们运来一具
after Wayne...died.
就在韦恩...死后
And expanded the perimeter.
并且扩大了寻找范围
Is that what you're doing here?
你是来做这个吗
To help us find the other bodies Wayne buried?
帮我们找韦恩埋的其他尸体
My lawyer said it was for the best.
律师说这样对我最有利
There's a rumor going around
有传言说
that you were the last person to talk to Wayne
你是最后一个和韦恩说过话的
before he...
就在他
died.
他死前
His last words were about you.
他的遗言都是和你有关
Oh.
真的吗
He said something about
他说什么
every day being like an unwrapped present.
每天都像是拆开一件礼物
Yeah. Yeah.
是啊
I remember when he got that fortune from a cookie.
我还记得他从饼干里吃出幸运签那份惊喜
You two didn't stay in contact?
你俩后来没有联♥系♥吗
Too painful.
怕伤心
Where were you and Wayne going anyway?
后来你和韦恩去了哪儿
Was there a plan?
计划好的吗
Not much of one at first.
一开始没怎么计划
We were just trying to get out of Clopton, Alabama,
只想离开阿♥拉♥巴马的康普顿
which isn't even a town.
那里连镇都算不上
It's an intersection and a cemetery.
就是个路口加一片墓地
But somewhere around Sarasota,
但到萨拉索塔那边
a plan did begin to form.
就真有了计划
Argentina.
阿根廷
We were gonna go find a farm in Argentina
我们打算去阿根廷找间农场
and settle down.
安顿下来
What?
怎么了
We were living on farms in Alabama.
其实在阿♥拉♥巴马我们就住农场
Like, somehow, it would all be so different
就像搬到南美便可以
in South America.
完全不同了似的
Do you miss him?
你怀念他吗
I miss the way I felt with him on the road.
怀念和他一起亡命天涯的感觉
That life was just beginning,
好像生活刚刚开始
and that anything--
无论什么事
anything was possible.
一切皆有可能吧
You know the feeling?
你知道那种感觉吗
No.
不了解
It's my lawyer.
我律师来了
I'm sure he's wondering where I got lost to.
他肯定以为我迷路了
We have a big problem.
有个大♥麻♥烦
What's the problem?
有问题吗
Watch the Miranda.
注意那段米兰达警告
Put him on the fucking car!
把他按在车上
You know how this goes.
这套你都懂
If you want an attorney, we'll get one for you.
如果你要律师 我们会帮你找
Even if can't afford one.
就算你付不起钱
Do you understand your rights?
你了解自己的权利吗
Huh? Do you understand?
你听明白了吗
Say yes. Did you guys see that?
说"明白" 你们都看见了
Looks like a "Yes" to me.
我就当作是默认了
Fucking cock sucker.
死变♥态♥
They never got a verbal confirmation
他们根本没有听到斯佩尔茨说
that Speltzer understood his rights.
他清楚自己的权力
No.
没有
But Speltzer fucking nodded.
但是斯佩尔茨点头了
He didn't say, "Yes."
他没开口说"明白"
And at Speltzer's arraignment this morning,
还有今早斯佩尔茨的审讯
his P.D. was able to make the case--
他的辩护律师给他翻案了
Don't.
怎么会
That because Speltzer
因为斯佩尔茨
at one point knocked unconscious,
有一刻被打得人事不知
it is entirely possible
完全有可能
that he did not understand his rights,
他根本不清楚自己的权力
that it wasn't a nod, that it was a temporary blackout.
之前他不是点头 只是一时眩晕
And the judge fucking bought that?
法官这也信
The judge threw his confession out of court.
法官没有采纳他的供词
He walked.
他脱罪了
When? Two hours ago.
什么时候的事 两小时之前
Motherfucker.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
And apparently, Speltzer's planning
斯佩尔茨显然还打算
to file a lawsuit against us.
起诉我们
Use of excessive force?
告我们滥用暴♥力♥吗
I don't believe this.
我真不敢相信
So all that's left to do is-is what?
那接下来 该怎么办
Wait around till he kills someone else?
等着他再开杀戒
There's nothing else we can do.
我们已经无能为力了
But there is something I can do.
但我还能有所作为
Fuck that.
靠
Fuck all of this.
简直操蛋
阿列克谢·杜布罗兹尼
10-56[持枪自杀]
The bartender from the fox hole
狐狸洞的酒保
blew his brains out last night.
昨晚自己爆头了
Why don't they wear uniforms?
他们为什么不♥穿♥制♥服♥
There's no respect.
真是儿戏
You'd never know they were police.
根本没办法知道他们是警♥察♥
Unless you knew who you were looking for.
除非知道你要找的是谁
We got a single gunshot wound to the right temple,
右边太阳穴发现一处枪伤
what appears to be GSR on the right hand.
右手有火♥药♥残留物
It was through and through, based on the height
根据墙上子弹的高度判断
of the bullet in the wall.
是贯穿伤
Alex was sitting at the table
阿列克谢把枪对准脑袋时
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表