"I assumed it would be in mint condition,
以为是原封不动
"not with lines drawn all over its palm.
而不是掌心画满了线
Please refund my money immediately."
请立刻把我的钱退回来
You had the hand the whole time?
这只手一直在你那里
And you sold it online?
你还把它在网上卖♥♥了
N-no, I swear-- I swear, I don't know--
不 我发誓 我一点都不知道
And after all I've done for you,
我为你做了这么多
you stab me in the fuckin' back?
你♥他♥妈♥却背后捅我一刀
You are so fuckin' fired!
你丫被开除了
Vince, hold on a second.
文斯 等一下
You gotta belie Out. Now.
你一定要相信 滚 赶紧的
I have the worst luck with interns.
我就没遇到过像样的实习生
One more step, and Louis will be out of my life for good.
就差一步 就能把路易斯彻底赶出我的生活
Now to focus on where I can find Speltzer next.
接下来该查查去哪能找到斯佩尔茨
Lieutenant, I have someone here
警督 有个人
who'd like to speak to you.
想见你
This is Donna Randall.
这位是唐娜·兰德尔
Wayne's mama.
我是韦恩的母亲
The one who suicided out there on the highway.
就是在高速公路上自杀那个
I'm sure you know I'm so sorry for your loss.
请节哀顺变
How can I help you?
有什么可以帮您的
It's me might be able to help you.
应该是我帮到你们
I got some stuff here
我有些东西
that might interest you.
你应该感兴趣
Wayne sent it to me 15 years ago,
韦恩15年前寄给我的
just before he got caught,
就在他被捕前不久
and said it was some sentimental items,
说是些怀旧的东西
and would I hold it for him till he got settled
让我保管好
someplace away from the law.
等他从监狱里出来
Ms. Randall, why didn't you turn this over years ago?
兰德尔夫人 为什么这么多年您都没交
Look, I know my boy did wrong,
我知道我儿子做的事天理难容
but I wasn't about to help the state of Florida kill him.
可是我总不能帮着佛罗里达政♥府♥判他死刑吧
Anyway, now that he's gone,
无所谓了 现在他已经去了
I figured maybe something in there might help bring some...
我觉着里面可能有些东西
peace to the families,
能让那些家庭获得平静
You know, of the victims.
受害者的家庭
It's mostly just junk that Wayne and that girl
里面大部分是韦恩和那个女孩
collected on their little tear.
在作案途中收集的东西
There was some cash in there too,
当时里面也有一些现金
but I spent that ages ago.
不过都被我这些年花光了
It might be a waste of time,
虽然可能是白忙一场
but we should have the lab go over it.
但还是应该让实验室检查一遍
Just when you think a case is closed,
每当你以为已经结案
it pops open again.
新的证据就会跳出来
Another book of matches from Stuckey's.
又一包印有斯塔基的火柴
You would think one memory of that place would be enough.
那种东西有一包还不够吗
Anything interesting?
有什么发现吗
Not so far.
目前还没有
One tightly wrapped young woman's T-shirt.
一件卷起来的年轻女性T恤
And inside, we have a little plastic giraffe.
里面有一个塑料长颈鹿
And a lighter...
一个打火机
and a necklace.
还有一条项链
It looks like more of the same,
这些和其它东西没什么不同
but why was that stuff wrapped up?
为什么要特意包起来
Maybe they have a special meaning.
或许有特殊的意义
"Janice."
詹尼斯
That's the name of the woman Randall said he killed.
是兰德尔声称他杀害的女人
Might be a trophy.
可能是战利品
Means Wayne was telling the truth.
这么说韦恩说的是实话
A body must be buried out there someplace.
那附近可能真的埋有尸体
If the giraffe and lighter are trophies, too,
假如长颈鹿和打火机也是战利品
there might be more bodies to find.
那要找的尸体可能会更多
Hey, I just got a call.
我刚收到消息
The bouncer from the fox hole, Tony Rush,
狐狸洞的那个保镖 托尼·拉什
they just found him with a screwdriver through his head.
被人用螺丝刀扎进了脑袋
We just interviewed him.
我们不久前才询问过他
Looks like the Koshka Brotherhood
看起来克什卡兄弟会
were trying to send a message about talking to cops.
想对通风报信的人杀一儆百
It just got that much harder to find whoever killed Mike.
这样一来要找杀死麦克的凶手就更难了
No matter what we do, there's always another body.
无论我们多卖♥♥力 总是有新的尸体出现
Yo, Mary Poppins, wait up.
马大姐 等等我
Hey, Deb, I'm not gonna be home for dinner tonight.
黛布 今晚我不回家吃饭了
I'm gonna hit the new gym.
我想去那家新健身房♥
Hey, babe.
宝贝
What's goin' on?
怎么了
I'm just watching a video.
我在看录像
Wanna see it?
你看吗
A video diary app.
视频日记应用
One touch, device starts recording.
点一下 设备开始录像
Tap again, and it uploads directly to y--
再点一下 它就直接上传到
Still waiting.
人家等着呢
Yeah, I'm almost done.
我就好了
Your hour's almost up.
你也"撑"不了多久了
I'm only thinking of you.
我这是关心你耶
Oh, god.
天啊
There will never be an app for this.
天下哪有这么爽的应用
That was before we started dating.
这是我们交往前的事
You're wearing the shirt I gave you
混♥蛋♥ 你穿的那件衬衫
for your birthday, asshole.
是我给你的生日礼物
It was a hooker.
就是个鸡
It's not cheating if you pay for it.
花钱叫♥鸡♥不算背叛吧
Oh, my god, you are a pig.
你真是一头猪
If I catch anything from you, I'm gonna kill you!
要是我染上什么病 我非杀了你
How did you get that disc?
这个光碟你哪儿来的
It was mailed to me anonymously,
匿名快递给我的
probably by your hooker.
可能就是那只鸡寄的
What did you do, cancel her check?
你怎么她了 没给炮钱吗
Dexter sent it.
是德克斯特寄的
Dexter? He broke into your apartment
德克斯特 难道他闯入了你家
and he stole your porno?
然后下载了你的自♥拍♥
Yeah, and he just got me fired.
没错 他还害我被开除了
He's trying to ruin my life!
他想毁掉我的生活
You are fucking crazy.
你真的疯了
I don't ever want to see you again!
我再也不想见到你
Fuck!
操
Gym, huh?
还健身房♥
Lying little shit.
兔崽子敢骗我
Morgan.
我是摩根
I ordered you a beer.
我帮你叫了啤酒
You knew I was following you.
你知道我在跟踪你
I made it easy for you.
我故意让你跟的
You lured me here.
你故意引我过来
Yeah. Here you go.
对 请
Little Attitude Adjuster.
你的"开怀酒"
Think I'm gonna need a little more adjusting.
我还真是需要好好开怀一下
What's this about?
找我什么事
Do you remember this case?
你还记得这件案子吗
Yeah. Ray Speltzer, he was...
记得 雷·斯佩尔茨的案子 他...
guilty as fuck--
身上背着
probably of two murders-- but we couldn't prove it.
两条人命 但我们没证据告他
I think he's getting ready to do it again.
我估计他又准备行动了
What are you talking about?
你说什么
He shaved his head today.
他今天剃了光头
His head had been recently shaved
他最近剃光头
when he was questioned about Ann Feig's disappearance
一次是审问安·费戈的失踪案时
and when he was arrested for Nina Fleischer's murder.
一次是涉嫌谋杀尼娜·弗莱舍被捕时
I think it's part of his killing ritual.
我猜 这是他杀人仪式的一个环节
I think he's hunting his next victim right now.
他可能正在猎捕下一个受害人
How the fuck would you know that?
你♥他♥妈♥怎么知道这么多
Christ on a fucking cracker, Dexter.
真没看出来啊 德克斯特
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表