Previously on Dexter...
《嗜血法医》前情提要
So how the hell was your date with Rita last night?
昨晚你和丽塔的约会怎么样
Great. I think I met the right woman for me.
非常好 我觉得我遇到了适合的女人
She's perfect, because Rita is as damaged as me.
她很完美 因为她跟我一样饱受创伤
I can't believe I found the one good,
我不敢相信 自己找到了你这个
truly decent man left on the planet.
世上绝无仅有 真正正派的男人
I have a dark side too. Somehow I doubt that.
我也有黑暗的一面 不知怎的我不信
I watched my mother die when I was three.
三岁时 我亲眼看着我妈妈死去
She was murdered in front of me.
她就在我眼前被杀
You have your demons,
你有自己的心魔
but I know that you don't have to be a slave to them.
但我知道你不必臣服于它们
I wish that were true.
我希望那是真的
I want to someday be content
我希望有朝一日能心怀满足
like everyone else.
就像其他人一样
I want... A normal life.
我想要 一种正常人的生活
I wanna marry you. Yes!
我想跟你结婚 好的
You guys are my family.
你们是我的家人
Now I have a partner for life. I'm content.
现在我有了一个伴侣 我很满足
Maybe even happy.
也许还很快乐
I hope you're not taking any of this seriously...
我希望你没有太当真
the wife, the kids.
妻子 孩子们
It's all great camouflage.
这些只是很棒的伪装
It's gotten more complicated than that.
事情会越变越复杂
I'm pregnant.
我怀孕了
You want to see him come into the world.
你想看到他来到这个世界吗
Yes.
是的
Raise him with Rita. I know.
和丽塔一起抚养他长大 我知道
I've never wanted anything so much in my life.
我的一生中从未如此渴望过什么
Wanna know a secret? Daddy kills people.
有个秘密想知道吗 爸爸是杀人犯哦
There's a monster walking around free.
有个怪物一直逍遥法外
I call him the Trinity killer.
我叫他三一杀手
Kills in threes.
三个人为一周期
Trinity's a husband, a father.
三一杀手是一个丈夫 一个父亲
He's...Like me.
就和我一样
What kind of father keeps blood slides in his shed?
什么样的父亲会把血液标本藏在小屋里
If I don't figure out how to hide this,
如果我没法藏好这个
I'm gonna lose my family.
我就会失去我的家庭
Arthur's kept this up for what... 20 years?
亚瑟隐藏自己的身份 有20多年了吧
My family may not last 20 minutes.
可我的家庭 也许20分钟后就要分崩离析
Arthur Mitchell.
亚瑟·米切尔
Kyle Butler.
凯尔·巴特勒
Only way it was gonna work
只有一个办法
is if I jumped in with both feet.
就是要你全身心的投入进去
Jump in with both feet, huh?
全身心的投入么
This is your new role model, Dex?
这是你的新角色吗 德克斯
Get that ax from him. Kill him now.
把斧头抢过来 现在就杀了他
I still have things to learn from him.
我仍然有事需要向他学习
You're juggling too many people, Dexter.
你骗了太多的人 德克斯特
Blood tech, husband, father, serial killer.
验尸官 丈夫 父亲 连环杀手
Now Kyle Butler. Which one are you?
现在又是凯尔·巴特勒 到底哪个是你
All of them.
所有的
Hello
你好
Dexter Morgan.
德克斯特·摩根
Hello, Arthur Mitchell.
你好 亚瑟·米切尔
Hey, sweetie.
嗨 甜心
The moon tonight is gonna be amazing.
今晚的月亮会很漂亮的
So take a moment. We love you. Bye.
慢慢欣赏 我们爱你 再见
Rita?
丽塔
Born in blood. Both of us.
浴血重生 我们都一样
I thought I could change what I am,
我以为我能改变自己
keep my family safe.
让我的家人安全的生活
But it doesn't matter what I do.
但是无论我做什么
This is fate.
这都是命
Sir, did you call this in?
先生 是你报的警吗
Sir. What happened here?
先生 这里发生什么事了
I've watched 67 people die...
我曾经眼睁睁看着67个人死去
And at the moment of truth, I looked into their eyes
在最后时刻 我望着他们的眼睛
and they knew and I knew
他们和我都知道
they got what they deserved.
那是他们罪有应得
But what if that's not what happens?
但如果事情并非如此
If you don't get what you deserve?
如果死亡的厄运本不该降临在你身上
If what you deserve is a white picket fence
你本该生活有白色栅栏的小屋里
and your kids all around
子女绕膝
and a husband who loves you?
有一个爱你的丈夫
What if the least you deserve is a real human being
至少 你该拥有一个真正鲜活的人
and what you get instead is me?
可是 你得到的 却是我
Sir. Sir, we're going to take the child into safe custody now.
先生 先生 我们得把孩子保护起来
Sir, hand me the child. What are you doing?
先生 把孩子递给我 你在干什么
Back off! Ma'am!
退后 女士
Miami homicide. He is too.
我是迈阿密凶案组的 他也是
I said back the fuck off!
我说了 都他妈退后
What happened?
出什么事了
Oh, my God. Dexter...
上帝啊 德克斯特
Rita's inside.
丽塔在里面
It was me.
都怪我
Skin's wrinkled from hours in the alkaline water.
从皮肤褶皱来看 在碱水里泡了几个小时了
Rigor mortis full-blown.
尸体完全僵硬
Epidermal mottling.
出现尸斑
I imagined her naked plenty of times,
我想象过很多次她的裸体
but never like this.
但是从没想过会是这样
Single cut to the femoral artery.
股动脉上有个切口
We're looking at Trinity's M.O. Here.
我们看到的是三一杀手的典型模式
Did he ever kill a married woman in a bathtub?
他以前在浴缸里杀过已婚女人吗
First time for everything.
凡事都有第一次
Unfortunately for Dexter.
很不幸 他找上了德克斯特
We're still waiting on the coroner to move the body.
我们在等验尸官来移♥动♥尸体
But overall lividity puts time of death
但根据尸斑来看 死亡时间
somewhere between 8 and 12 hours...Ago.
介于之前的8到12小时之间
You okay?
你没事吧
Dexter came home to that.
德克斯特回家就看到这种场面
He's gonna need our support here.
他现在需要我们的支持
Obviously.
很明显
What do you want us to do with him?
你想让我们为他做什么
The first thing I want you to do
第一件事就是 我希望你
is pack up and get outta there.
收拾一下 离开这里
Well... What?
啊 什么
The FBI's here. Trinity's their case.
联调局在这里 三一杀手是他们的案子
I already ceded jurisdiction.
这案子的管辖权已经不归我了
What are you looking at him for?
你到底要查他什么
It's what I was saying on the way over.
我在来的途中说过了
Rita's one of ours. She's family.
丽塔是我们的一份子 她是我们的家人
We should be working on this for Dexter.
我们要为德克斯特查这案子
Damn it, Angel, it's done!
妈的 安吉 已经结束了
Just do what I say.
照我说的做
She's stressed. We all are.
她压力太大了 我们也一样
My father Harry taught me a few simple rules.
我父亲哈里教过我一些简单的原则
Never hurt an innocent and never make a scene.
永远不要伤害无辜 永远不要当众出丑
Harry?
哈里
Where are you, now, when I really need you?
你在哪里 现在我真的很需要你
When it's my wife in the body bag,
我的妻子被放进尸袋抬出去的时候
everybody's looking,
所有人都看着
and it's the neighbor crying, not me?
结果在哭的是我邻居 而不是我
Sir?
先生
We're ready for you.
我们准备好了
The first responders told me
最先赶到的警员告诉我
when they went inside and found your wife
当他们进入你家发现你妻子的时候
you said, "It was me."
你说 都怪我
You sure?
你确定吗
That's what was reported to me, yeah.
我接到的报告是这样
I don't know what I said.
我不知道我说过什么
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表