Your dark passenger.
你的黑暗使者
Where did you come up with that, anyway?
你怎么想到这个词的
I thought I got it from you.
不是你说的吗
I gave you the code.
我只教过你法则
The dark passenger was all yours.
黑暗使者是你自己想出来的
You said it got into me too early,
你说我太小就接触了黑暗
in that shipping container.
那个集装箱里
Like you thought I was possessed.
你觉得我中邪了
I meant you were traumatized, Dexter.
我意思是你受创伤了 德克斯特
Not possessed.
不是中邪
I remember the first time you said it.
我还记得你第一次说这个
You must have been about 12.
那时大概12岁吧
I just let it go.
我没当回事
I couldn't let you blame yourself for feelings
总不能让你为此自责
that were too complicated for a young boy to understand.
孩子怎么能懂那种心情
But you're not a boy anymore.
但你不是孩子了
You sound like Hannah. Maybe she's right.
怎么像汉娜一样 也许她是对的
Maybe the dark passenger is just a feeling.
也许黑暗使者就是一种感觉
It can't be. Why?
不可能 为什么
Because if there's no dark passenger,
因为如果没有黑暗使者
then I'm responsible for everything I've done.
那我就得对一切往事负责
It sure is a whole lot simpler to just pin all the blame
如果把一切归咎他人
on something else, isn't it, Dexter?
会好受许多 是吧 德克斯特
It's much scarier to think
最可怕的是
that the dark passenger is no more real than I am.
黑暗使者和我一样 并不存在
This is where the cabin used to be.
小屋以前就在
Yeah, before it got blown to smithereens.
是啊 后来被炸得灰飞烟灭
Juan Alonso?
胡安·阿朗索
I'm Captain Maria LaGuerta from Miami Metro Homicide.
迈阿密凶案组 玛丽亚·洛格丽塔
This is Thomas Matthews.
这位是托马斯·马修斯
What do you want?
干嘛啊
Were you the owner of this property back in 2007?
07年这房♥子是你的吗
And did you rent it, at that time,
是不是当时租给一个
to a James Doakes?
叫詹姆斯·道克斯的
The Bay Harbor Butcher.
海湾屠夫
No, no, no, no, no.
没有没有
I told the cops back then, I had nothing to do with that.
我和警♥察♥解释清楚了 全无瓜葛
Then how did Mr. Doakes come to be staying here?
那道克斯先生怎么会在这里
I was renting the place to Santos Jimenez.
当时我租给桑托斯·希门内斯了
Jimenez?
希门内斯
Some kind of Colombian drug guy.
一哥伦比亚毒贩
Not that I knew it at the time.
当时不知道
I would never rent to a criminal.
否则也不会租给罪犯
Of course not.
当然
Now, why does that sound so familiar?
好像听过这名字
Now I know why the name Santos Jimenez rang a bell.
我知道为什么桑托斯·希门内斯这么耳熟了
He wasn't just a drug runner.
他不只是毒贩
He was one of the three men responsible
还是杀害德克斯特生母
for killing Dexter Morgan's biological mother, Laura Moser.
劳拉·莫萨的三凶手之一
Moser? Yeah.
莫萨 对
Some drug lord put a hit out on her
有一毒佬派人杀她
because he found out that she was Harry Morgan's C.I.
因为发现她是哈里·摩根的线人
She was butchered by Jimenez with a chain saw
她被希门内斯用电锯分尸
right in front of Dexter and his brother Brian.
当着德克斯特和他哥布莱恩的面
Brian Moser?
布莱恩·莫萨
The ice truck killer, that was Dexter's brother?
冰柜车杀手 是德克斯特的亲哥
Yeah.
对
So that means that Dexter
就是说德克斯特
watched his mother get chopped up,
眼睁睁看着母亲被分尸
just like the Bay Harbor Butcher chopped up his victims?
就像海湾屠夫肢解那些受害者
So what are you saying?
你什么意思
Where's Jimenez now?
希门内斯现在呢
He disappeared.
消失了
Murdered by the Bay Harbor Butcher? Maybe.
被海湾屠夫杀了吧 或许
So who was more likely to want Jimenez dead,
谁更想让希门内斯死
Doakes or Dexter?
道克斯还是德克斯特
Oh, come on, Maria. No, Tom.
够了 玛丽亚 不 汤姆
We can't ignore the facts.
这点不能忽略
The Bay Harbor Butcher took blood slides from his victims.
海湾屠夫喜欢收集被害人的血液玻片
Dexter is a blood spatter analyst.
德克斯特是血迹分♥析♥员
And Doakes always thought there was something off about Dexter.
道克斯一直怀疑德克斯特不对劲
What if Doakes was on to him?
万一道克斯盯上他了呢
Jesus.
老天啊
What if Dexter is the real Bay Harbor Butcher?
万一德克斯特才是真正的海湾屠夫呢
What if he isn't?
万一不是呢
I am going to go question him.
我得去问他
No, no, no. You're not going to do that.
不不不 不能这样
Now, I don't think you're right about this.
我觉得你错了
Trust me, I hope I'm not.
我真希望自己是错的
If somebody's got to talk to Dexter,
如果该有人去找德克斯特谈
it's going to be me.
那也该是我
I've known him since he was a kid. He trusts me.
我看着他长大的 他信任我
What's more, I'm a lot less likely to fuck it up.
更何况 我不像你那样会越弄越糟
The only thing that stands between me and killing the phantom
现在唯一阻止我杀掉那个幽灵的
is a slightly deflated water wing.
就是先给这浮圈吹气
You sure we can't talk you into coming for a swim?
你确定不跟我们一起游吗
Yeah, I'd love to,
我很想去
But I got something I gotta take care of.
但还有点事要办
Here, put your hand through there.
来 把手伸进去
Do this one too.
这只也套上
There you go.
好了
Well, well. Who's this big fella?
哎呀 这小家伙谁啊
That's my son, Harrison.
我儿子 哈里森
Harrison. Isn't that fancy?
哈里森 好名字
And who are you?
你又是谁啊
I'm Jamie, Harrison's nanny.
我是洁咪 哈里森的保姆
Boy.
老天
They didn't have nannies like you back in my day.
我们当年可找不到你这样性感的保姆
We're going to go swimming now.
我们要去游泳了
You ready? Ready, little man?
准备好了吗 小家伙
Yeah.
好啦
Boy, the way they coddle kids today.
瞧现在把孩子宠的
You know, they're all going to be expecting a helping hand.
他们以后就会伸手
The world isn't like that.
但世界可没那么美好
It's sink or swim, sonny boy.
要么自己游 要么沉下去 小家伙
Have fun.
玩得开心
What do you want?
你想怎样
Well, Dexter, I can tell that you care about my daughter.
德克斯特 可以看出来你在乎我女儿
I'm just here to find out how much.
我是想看看你到底多在乎
Get to the point.
有话直说
I have some information
我手头有些信息
that could be very damaging to Hannah.
可能会对汉娜十分不利
Now, I could give this information to the police,
完全可以交给警♥察♥
or you could pay me a nice, tidy sum to keep it to myself.
要么你就好好掏些银子
What are you talking about?
到底什么意思
When Hannah got out of juvie,
汉娜从少管所出来后
she killed a counselor at a halfway house.
在感化院杀了一个辅♥导♥员
She fed him rat poison.
给他下了老鼠药
Her roommate, little gal named Arlene Shram,
她同屋一个叫阿琳·希拉姆的小姑娘
saw her do it with her own two eyes.
亲眼目睹
I figured the cops could get her to spill her guts.
我觉得警方能让她老实交待
You're lying.
你胡扯
I read Sal Price's book on Hannah.
我看过萨尔·普莱斯那本书
He mentioned the counselor but nothing about the roommate.
他提到过辅♥导♥员 但没什么室友
Because I hadn't told him about it yet.
因为我没和他讲过
What?
什么
Where do you think he was getting
你以为他从哪儿
all those juicy, little plums?
得到那些精彩爆料的
Price was paying me to dish dirt on my daughter.
是普莱斯出钱让我揭发女儿
But I was saving the good stuff for a bigger payday.
但猛料得有个好价钱
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表