What's up?
怎么了
It's Astor.
是爱斯特
"Grandpa's kidney stones are acting up again.
外公的肾结石复发了
Grandma's taking him to the doctor.
外婆带他去看医生
Hopefully it's not too serious."
希望不会很严重
Deb, you told me you didn't want to be a part of what I do.
黛布 你说不想卷入我那些事
That was before I realized--
那时我还没意识到
You could hardly live with yourself
你为了我向巴蒂斯塔撒谎时
when you lied to Batista for me.
你都过不了自己那一关
How do you think you're gonna live with knowing
如果再让你跟谋杀扯上关系
that you're responsible for a murder?
你还怎么受得了
Don't tell me what I can and can't handle.
不用你告诉我是否应付得了
Turns out there's a fuck of a lot
最近这么一大堆破事
that I can live with these days.
我不都扛过来了
No, you can't.
不 你扛不了
Ever since you found out,
自从你发现真♥相♥后
you've been teetering on the edge.
一直紧张不安
You've covered up evidence, you've lied--
你掩盖证据 编造谎言
For you!
都是为你
Yeah, that's why I can't let you take it any further.
对 所以我不能让你弥足深陷
For your own good. For my own
为了你好 为了我
Oh, you--please do not parent me, Dexter.
大哥 拜托别拿这套管教的说辞
You sound like dad.
你这口气像爸爸一样
Because that's probably what he'd say.
因为这可能就是他想说的
This isn't who you are.
这不是真实的你
Deb, I care about you too much to let you do something
黛布 我很在乎你 不想让你做出
you're gonna regret.
让自己后悔的事
I'm sorry, the answer is no.
对不起 我不能答应你
Well I guess it's your fucking decision, isn't it?
你♥他♥妈♥就这么决定了是吗
Even though everything I just said is true,
即便我说的一切都是真的
it doesn't make me any less of a liar.
但我还是那个谎话精 丝毫不减
Excellent.
太好了
The police will follow Jurg and your bodyguard
警♥察♥整个下午都会跟着
around all afternoon.
于尔格和你的保镖
And then what?
然后怎样
The cops are dicks, but they're not morons.
条子是很混♥蛋♥ 但他们不是白♥痴♥
They're gonna figure out you're not in the car.
他们会发现你不在那辆车上
Eventually, sure.
当然 那是后话
But by then, I'll have taken care of my business.
到那时候 事情我已全然搞定
Business? What business?
事情 什么事情
This isn't about Dexter Morgan again, is it?
不会又跟德克斯特·摩根有关吧
You're not thinking straight here.
你怎么不明白呢
He works for Miami Metro.
他在迈阿密警局工作
We take out one more of theirs,
我们敢动他们一个人
they shut this place down for good.
这儿就永远别想开门了
We have inventory to move--
我们还有存货要运
tonight.
就今晚
Come on, man, just-- just let it go.
好了 哥们儿 由他去吧
You can go home.
回家吧
Deb's got 24-hour police surveillance on Isaak.
黛布派人24小时监视艾萨克
Which means I know where he is at all times.
也就是说我随时都知道他在哪
He's moved into Viktor's apartment and hardly gone
他搬进了维克托的公♥寓♥
anywhere other than the Fox Hole and a few restaurants.
除了狐狸洞和餐馆 基本哪也不去
Hey, Dexter. The usual?
德克斯特 老样子吗
Yeah, thanks.
对 谢谢
Hey, do you have any Boston cremes?
有波士顿奶油味的吗
It's my sister's favorite.
我妹妹的最爱
Got some fresh ones coming out now.
新鲜的马上出炉
Take just a minute.
稍等一下
Thanks.
多谢
Is that your plan to keep Debra from going over to the dark side?
你打算靠这个让黛布拉摆脱阴暗吗
Give her a massive sugar rush?
一顿糖衣轰炸
I don't exactly have a plan yet.
我暂时尚未想出计划
I can think of an obvious one.
我可以想到一个简单的
I'm not gonna stop seeing Hannah just because she's a murderer...
我不会不见汉娜的 哪怕她是杀人犯
And my sister wants to kill her.
哪怕我妹妹想杀她
Do you hear how that sounds?
你听到你这话多可笑了吗
What the hell? I don't know.
搞他妈的什么鬼 我不知道
Those fucking gang kids are at it again.
那帮该死的小混混又开始火拼了
Yeah, I guess so. I'm calling the police.
估计是吧 我要报♥警♥
Looks like while you were playing house with Hannah,
似乎你跟汉娜开心过家家的时候
Isaak found a way to shake the police,
艾萨克成功摆脱警方控制
which likely means he'll come after you again.
那很可能意味着他会再次对付你
Well, if he can get past Miami metro homicide, so can I.
如果他能逃脱迈阿密凶案组 那我也能
Grandpa's gone to surgery.
外公去做手术了
Grandma says we have to stay with you in Miami. Oh, shit.
外婆说我们要来迈阿密跟你住 糟糕
What?
怎么了
The kids are coming.
孩子们要来了
"Kids" As in plural?
孩子"们" 好几个吗
Grandpa has to have surgery.
外公得去做手术
I need to send Jamie to Orlando to pick them up.
我得让洁咪去奥兰多接他们
It was Isaak, wasn't it?
是艾萨克 对吧
How the fuck did he get away from the cops?
他狗♥日♥的♥是怎么摆脱警♥察♥的
Does it matter?
那有关系吗
Did you see him? Yeah.
你看见他了吗 是的
Then you're a fucking witness. I can arrest him.
那你就是目击证人 我可以逮捕他
You already tried that once, Deb. It didn't work.
你已经做过了 黛布 根本没用
You really want an investigation
你真想让警方立案调查
into why Isaak Sirko is trying to kill me?
为什么艾萨克·瑟科想杀了我吗
So what the fuck am I supposed to do?
那我他妈的到底该怎么做
Just let me handle it.
我来处理吧
It's not like I have much of a choice.
似乎我也别无选择
Just be careful, okay?
小心点 好吗
There's one other thing.
还有件事要跟你说下
I got a call from the kids' grandmother.
我接到孩子们外婆的电♥话♥
Harrison okay? Yeah, he's fine.
哈里森还好吗 他没事
But Bill has to have emergency surgery,
但比尔得去做个急诊手术
And Maura wants me to watch Harrison
莫拉希望我来照看哈里森
and Astor and Cody for a few days.
爱斯特以及柯迪几天
Now is not a good time.
现在可不是时候
I know, but what could I say?
我知道 但我能怎么说
Jamie's on her way to pick them up.
洁咪已经赶去接他们了
They can't stay at your fucking apartment.
他们可不能住在你家
Isaak probably has his own key by now.
艾萨克现在或许都配钥匙了
Any ideas?
有什么主意吗
Yeah, they can stay at my place.
好吧 他们可以住在我家
I'll get patrol cars to cover my house, just in case.
我会让巡警守着房♥子 以防万一
How are you gonna explain that to Laguerta?
那你怎么向洛格丽塔解释
I'll tell her that
我就告诉她说
I'm afraid Isaak's gonna come after me for his arrest.
害怕艾萨克会因为我逮捕他而来寻仇
Your house isn't exactly kid-friendly.
你家里其实不适合孩子居住
What does that mean? Well, you have a gun.
你这话什么意思 你家里有枪
I'll lock it up.
我会锁起来
And the pay channels. Cody's 12.
还有付费电视 柯迪才12岁
Okay, I'll lock up the remote. Anything else?
好吧 那我把遥控器锁起来 别的呢
Anything in your kitchen besides salsa and beer?
厨房♥里除了沙司啤酒还有别的吗
I think there was some cheese when I moved in.
我记得我刚搬进去时 还有乳酪
I'll have Jamie stock the fridge.
我会让洁咪购买♥♥食物
This is gonna be great.
接下来一定很愉快
I love kids.
我喜欢孩子
I don't love kids in general, but I love your kids.
我不大喜欢孩子 但喜欢你的孩子
And Astor and Cody, it's been a long time.
爱斯特和柯迪 好久没见了
I'll give you a heads-up as soon as I know when they're getting in.
等知道具体到达时间再通知你
Thanks. Yeah.
谢了 没事
What's that?
那是什么
I'm gonna pay Hannah Mckay a visit.
我打算去拜访一下汉娜·麦凯
Why?
为什么
Just because you're not gonna do what you do
就因为你不愿做你该做的
doesn't mean she gets to live happily fucking ever after.
并不意味着她他妈以后就能舒坦活着
I guess it was foolish to think Deb would simply walk away from this.
还以为黛布能轻易放手 真是愚蠢
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表