Yes, Captain?
你好 警监
Regional FBI office, please.
请给我接区联邦调查局办公室
We are back.
我们又来了
I won't allow this to go on.
你们不能再这样了
This is harassment.
这是骚扰
No, this is an inconvenience.
不 这只是造成不便
We're working our way up to harassment.
我们还没开始真正骚扰呢
I told you the last time you were here,
上次你们来我就说过了
I don't know who killed Kaja.
我不知道谁杀了凯莎
I don't know who shot your policeman.
我不知道谁杀了你们的警员
Kaja was clubbed to death in the parking lot
凯莎在停车场被棒击致死
15 yards from where we are now.
离这里只有十几米
No one here saw anything. Sell that shit somewhere else.
没人看见发生了什么 你骗小孩去吧
What are you gonna do?
你们到底要怎么做
You're gonna keep coming here every day and shut me down?
以后每天都来一次 让我没法营业吗
No, I'm coming back tonight too.
不是一次 我们今晚也来
What the fuck do you want from me?
你们他妈到底想让我怎样
I want the shooter.
我要知道凶手是谁
Now, you better rack your brain and give me something,
你最好绞尽脑汁想想 告诉我点线索
or I'm gonna turn this place into a fucking monastery.
否则我会把这地方变成一个修道院
You got that list?
名单拿了吗
Follow me.
跟我来
You know, the money we make here is all we have to live on.
我们全靠在这里赚钱维生
What you're doing is really unfair.
这么做对我们不公平
What's your name?
你叫什么
Nadia.
娜迪娅
Come here.
过来
Have a drink.
喝一杯
We're not supposed to drink while we're working.
我们工作时不能喝酒
Come on. You hear any music playing?
来吧 反正现在也不工作
Now, what you said isn't true.
你刚说的不对
I do care who killed Kaja,
我很关心谁杀了凯莎
but no one around here seems interested
但这里似乎没人在意
in helping me find out who it is.
帮我查出是谁干的
Okay? Do you know anybody
有谁会想
who might be interested in hurting your friend?
对你的朋友下手呢
You've been told not to cooperate with us?
是不是有人不让你跟我们合作
Kaja was dating someone.
凯莎找了个男友
Tony Rush. He's one of the bouncers here.
托尼·拉什 在这看场子的
They were on and off, but Tony is a good guy.
他们分分合合不少次 但托尼人不错
Can you point Tony out to me?
把托尼指给我看看行吗
He's not here today.
他今天没来
I really hope you catch the person who did this
我真希望你们抓住凶手
and put a bullet through his head.
然后给他脑袋来一枪
That's not generally how we work,
我们可不能这么干
but I get where you're coming from.
不过我明白你心思了
Here, if you can think of anything to help,
给 如果想起什么
just give me a call.
就打给我
I will... detective Quinn.
我会的 奎恩警官
Joey.
乔
Excuse me. Joey.
打扰了 乔
Tell me you got the shooter. Possibly.
找到枪手了吗 有可能
One of the bouncers hasn't come to work
有个保镖自案发那晚起
since the night of the murders. Tony Rush.
一直没来上班 托尼·拉什
How'd you know? He and Kaja were an item.
你怎么知道 他和凯莎在拍拖
Suspicious timing, don't you think?
时机很可疑 不是吗
The sudden absence?
你是指突然消失
Come on.
咱撤
You're gonna sleep in the bedroom.
你去卧室睡
I'm not gonna put you out.
我不能让你睡外面
Yes, you are. I'm sleeping out here.
不 我就在这儿睡
Deb, that's ridiculous.
黛布 别这样
This isn't a fucking pajama party, Dex, okay?
这他妈不是睡衣派对好吗 德克斯
You're gonna take my bedroom,
你睡卧室
and I'm gonna sleep out here on the couch.
我睡沙发
Between me and the front door?
睡在我和大门之间吗
I will be by the door.
我就睡门口
You've really thought this through.
真是想得周全
Yeah, well, I found this website--
对 我找到一网站
"How to cure a serial killer in ten easy steps,"
《连环杀手十步治疗法》
and this is the first step.
这是第一步
You'll have to print me out a copy.
下次给我打印一份
I'm figuring this out as I go along, Dexter.
我这是边走边学 德克斯特
But if we're gonna do this, we're gonna do it all the way.
一旦我们决定这么做 就得坚持到底
We're gonna eat together, we're gonna watch tv together,
我们一起吃饭 一起看电视
we're gonna drive to fucking work together.
一起开车上该死的班
Hope you got a big shower.
但愿热水够俩人用
Why don't you go unpack.
还不快去整理行李
I'll heat us up something to eat.
我去给咱俩热点东西吃
You have to be completely honest with me.
现在起你必须对我实话实说
That is the first rule.
这是第一条规则
My new code.
我的新准则
Don't you think Deb has gone through enough
你不觉得就算不再骗她
without you lying to her again?
黛布也经受够多了吗
I'm not lying.
我没骗她
You're a killer, Dex.
你是个杀手 德克斯
Deb didn't raise you.
养大你的不是黛布
I did.
是我
She never saw what you were really like.
她永远看不到你真实的内心
I did.
而我能
I was right to channel your urges
让你释放欲望是对的
instead of trying to suppress them.
不应该压抑
You think I can just walk out of here
你以为我现在能迈出大门
and call the whole thing off?
摆平这一切吗
If it were this simple, watching you for 24 hours a day,
要是只需24小时看住你这么简单
don't you think I would have tried it?
我会想不到吗
Maybe you should've.
也许你真该试试
How does it feel...
那是什么感觉
this need to kill?
那种杀戮的渴望
What do you call it?
你管这叫什么
My Dark Passenger.
黑暗使者
Yeah, sound like you're possessed or something.
听起来像被附身似的
That's how it feels sometimes.
有时的确是这种感觉
Do you know how many assholes in prison
你知道监狱里有多少混♥蛋♥
blame their actions on someone or something else?
把自己的罪行全怪在别人头上
I'm not copping a plea, Deb.
我不是狡辩 黛布
I'm giving you honesty.
我在告诉你真♥相♥
It's rule number one, right?
这是第一规则 对吧
How's the spaghetti?
意面好吃吗
Overcooked.
煮过了
First rule.
第一规则
So how does it feel?
那你现在感觉呢
It starts with blood.
首先是血
Blood?
血
Yeah, the image of it.
对 血的景象
Trickling down the back of my eyelids.
顺着我眼睛流下
The trickle becomes a stream and then a flood.
血流汇成小溪 变成洪水
It fills me up...
灌入我
all my empty spaces.
内心每一处空虚
But then the blood isn't red anymore.
可血已然不是红色
What is it?
那什么颜色
It's black.
黑色
And pressing.
压抑
It feels like my head is gonna explode.
压得我头都要炸了
The only way to relieve the pressure
只有一个办法可以减缓
is to open the floodgates
那就是打开闸门
and let it spill out.
让血洪倾泻而出
I can't believe you're like this.
真不敢相信你是这个样子
You're a sick fuck, Dexter.
你♥他♥妈♥真变♥态♥ 德克斯特
Jesus Christ.
上帝啊
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表