You got me here to help you stalk Speltzer
你让我帮你跟踪斯佩尔茨
so you could kill him?
好方便你杀他
No, I don't need you to help me, Deb.
不是的 我不用你帮 黛布
I just need you to understand--
我只要你明白
God damn it! Deb, sit down.
我靠 黛布 坐下
This is not what we agreed to.
我们当初的约定不是这样
You fucking lied to me! Not here. Come on.
你♥他♥妈♥的骗我 别在这儿说 跟我来
Get the fuck off.
爪子拿开
Deb, I lured you here
黛布 我把你引到这儿
because I thought maybe if I let you in on my process,
因为我想 要是让你也参与我的行动
you'd appreciate that there is some value to what I do.
你会明白我做的事情具有意义
I don't believe this. You want my approval?
难以置信 你竟想让我支持你
I want to continue to be honest with you, Deb,
我想继续对你诚实 黛布
But I have to be free to be who I am.
但同时我也想做回自己
It is a capital offense to be who you are, Dexter.
做回你自己是要被判死罪的 德克斯特
I'm taking out the trash.
我是为民除害
The trash that would otherwise be left to putrefy.
留着那些人♥渣♥只会变成社会毒瘤
I know I've said this before,
我知道这话我说过
but there is a legal system for that.
但总有法律制裁他们
And just because Speltzer got off,
斯佩尔茨虽然逍遥法外
that doesn't mean it doesn't work.
不代表法律没有效力
If it worked as well as you think it does,
要是真像你说得这么有效
I wouldn't be so busy.
我也不会这么忙了
Dad knew that.
爸爸早已看透这点
Dad taught me that.
他教我的
What is it about your personal law
你觉得自己的"德氏法律"
that is so much better than the one
就比大家认可的法律体系
that the rest of us agree to live by?
健康先进吗
Sometimes it is.
有时候是
How?
怎讲
Speltzer would have to murder somebody again
斯佩尔茨可能会再次行凶
for you to arrest him. I can stop him before.
然后你才能抓他 而我可以阻止他动手
Are you trying to tell me that's why you do this--
你是想告诉我 你这么做
so you can save lives?
是为了救人
The end result is the same.
杀人就是救人
Some girl is gonna be dead soon
如果我不阻止斯佩尔茨
if I don't take Speltzer out.
很快又有其他女孩儿遇害
Based on what fucking evidence, Dexter?
你特么有什么证据 德克斯特
A haircut?
就凭一光头
Dexter, you can't go around killing people
德克斯特 你不能把你揣度的杀手
that you think might murder.
统统杀掉
That is not how I do things.
我做事自有原则
You can't even prove that he killed Nina Fleischer.
你无法证明是他杀了尼娜·弗莱舍
I can and will. I'm not done vetting him yet.
我能 也会证明 只是还没查清
Vetting?
查清
I am trying to tell you
我想告诉你
that I will not kill Speltzer
在我没有确认他有罪前
until I am absolutely sure that he is guilty.
是不会对他动手的
Oh, fuck. No. I-it--
不 该死 不 这事
This is done.
到此为止
And nothing better happen
那个死光头
to that bald piece of shit over there.
最好别出事
I'm not done with Speltzer.
我不会放过斯佩尔茨
I've been out roaming free, and I like it.
好容易自♥由♥了 感觉真好
I just have to find the proof that will convince Deb.
我必须找到能说服黛布的证据
Speltzer went in that mausoleum 20 minutes ago.
斯佩尔茨20分钟前去了那个陵墓
Since when does a groundskeeper keep the grounds
守墓人的职责什么时候
inside a private tomb?
拓宽到私人墓室里了
Why is this mausoleum so special?
这座陵寝有什么特别的
The last body interred here was over 50 years ago.
最后一次埋尸已有50多年
If it was a friend of Speltzer's,
如果埋的是斯佩尔茨的朋友
Then Ray is holding up really well.
那雷把这里维持得相当好
Hey, Deb.
你好 黛布
Why aren't you at work?
怎么没去上班
Yeah, I'm kind of in the middle of s--
我正在忙着
Well, I need you back here. I have an entire--
我需要你回来 我有整个...
Okay, okay. Yeah, I'll be right there.
好的 我就去
Now, Dexter. Bye.
现在就来 德克斯特 再见
What's up, girl?
你好 小妞
What's up?
怎么回事
Fortunately, we set up a secure cloud framework
还好 我们设置的加密云架构
that automatically syncs up to the receivers.
可以自动同步追踪接收器
So you're able to reconstruct the GPS tracking points?
这么说你可以导出GPS轨迹点了
Now get to the point. What happened to the bracelet?
说主要的 手镯怎么回事
Chip kept moving after the girl was dead.
女孩死后 芯片还在移♥动♥
Where? Viktor's apartment.
到哪儿 维克托的公♥寓♥
And from there?
然后呢
Miami airport.
迈阿密机场
Then a marina.
然后是码头
Then eight miles out to sea,
又出现在海边八英里处
where the signal stopped.
接着信♥号♥♥消失
Maybe he took a boat offshore to avoid the police
也许他坐船出海躲避警♥察♥
and then he threw the bracelet--
把手镯扔进...
He's dead.
他死了
He's dumped in the ocean, like a load of garbage.
像垃圾一样被抛尸大海
Whoever killed him left from this marina.
杀他的人一定是从这个码头出发的
Can you pinpoint the exact slip?
你可以标出更精确的位置吗
I'll need some time.
这需要点时间
It's worth the wait.
我可以等
Okay, I'm here.
我来了
You don't have to fire me.
你不用解雇我了
Tell me you weren't stalking Ray Speltzer.
别告诉我你去跟踪雷·斯佩尔茨了
I was at the cemetery where he works as a groundskeeper.
我去他看守的墓地看了一下
God damn it, Dexter.
操 德克斯特
He was lingering inside a mausoleum,
他溜进一间陵墓停留了好久
treating it like it was sacred ground.
小心翼翼像是身处圣地
I think he's hiding something in there,
我猜他在里面藏了什么东西
something that may prove his guilt.
说不定就是行凶的证据
"I think he may"? That's not evidence.
"我猜说不定" 那可不能算证据
Well, I'd already have the evidence
要不是你喊我回来
if you hadn't ordered me back here.
说不定我已经找到证据了
But even without it, I can tell
不过就算没证据 我也敢说
Speltzer's gonna kill again.
斯佩尔茨又要行凶了
An alarm is going off inside my lizard brain.
我的本能反应已经敲响警钟
Great, now my brother has a lizard brain.
很好 我哥现在又有了本能反应
The amygdala.
杏仁核体的功劳
The most primitive part of the brain
它是人类大脑最原始的
that senses danger.
危险嗅探器
Harry taught me to listen to mine.
哈里教我倾听它的反应
Oh, well, you'll excuse me
真不好意思
if I don't put my faith in your amygdala.
我对你的杏仁核体信不过
But you already have, Deb, dozens of times.
但好几次 黛布 你都相信了
All the murderers I've helped you catch,
想想我帮你破掉的凶案
who got brought down because of my hunches.
抓住那帮坏蛋全靠我的直觉
My lizard brain has been your secret weapon
一直以来 我的直觉都是
all along.
你的秘密武器
You just didn't know it.
只是你自己不知道
You're fucking with my head.
你♥他♥妈♥把我搞懵了
Don't take it on faith. I'll give you proof.
不用急着相信 我证明给你看
I'll go back and break into the mausoleum, right now.
我现在就回去 进墓室里看看
No. If you're right,
别去 就算你猜对了
and you get the evidence illegally,
但证据来源不合法
then I can't use it in court.
我没法在法庭上用
That doesn't make it any less true.
证据永远都是证据
Which is why you need to let me do it.
所以你才需要我去取证
No. We follow the law, remember?
不行 我们得按法律程序来
I'll get a search warrant.
我去要一张搜查证
If the evidence is there, then I'll put him away
如果证据确凿 那我一定
before he can hurt anyone else.
在他伤人前将他绳之以法
You're not listening. There isn't time.
你根本没在听 时间来不及了
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表