Yeah, I swear.
是吗 我发誓
I have no idea how they got his name.
我真不知道条子是怎么知道他名字的
I'm sure of it.
这是当然
But we'll get to that.
不过这个一会再谈
Anyway, I thought he was in Kiev with you.
不管怎么说 我以为他和你都在基辅
If Viktor was in Kiev, why would I be here?
如果维克托在基辅 我还来干什么
Viktor never made his flight.
维克托根本没登机
I checked.
我查过了
I don't understand.
那我就不明白了
Where is he, then?
那他在哪儿
Viktor's caused us some problems.
维克托给我们惹了点麻烦
I won't deny it.
我不否认
Shooting a policeman is never good for business.
杀♥警♥♥察♥对生意绝无好处
I can't help but wonder
我禁不住想
if someone in the brotherhood
是不是帮会里有人
decided to make an example of him.
想做掉他杀鸡儆猴
Without your approval?
没经过您准许
No, no, no.
不 不会
Viktor was impulsive, yes.
维克托感情用事吗 没错
He did a stupid thing, yes.
他做了件蠢事吗 没错
But he was one of us.
但他是我们一份子
And we would always protect him.
我们终究会保护他
You're in luck.
你行大运了
Why?
此话怎讲
I believe you.
我信你
I've had a long flight.
我刚大老远飞过来
Fuck off.
你出去
We have a lot to discuss.
我们还有很多事要谈
Hello? Hello, Joey?
喂 喂 是乔吗
It's Nadia from the Fox Hole.
我是狐狸洞的纳迪娅
Yeah, how many Nadias do you think I know?
你觉得我会认识多少个纳迪娅
What's up? My car won't start.
什么事 我的车不能发动了
I was wondering if maybe you could give me
我在想今晚你能不能
a ride home tonight.
送我回家
Yeah, sure. What time do you get off?
没问题 你什么时候走
Hey, we were just having a little dinner.
我们刚刚吃了点东西
Look who's here.
看看谁来了
Hey, Bud, I missed you today.
小家伙 我今天很想你
How was school? We had toy share.
学校还好吗 我们分享了玩具
Toy share?
分享玩具
Did you bring your train set?
你带这套火车了吗
Fire truck.
带了救火车
Fire truck beat out the train set?
救火车击败小火车了
Yes.
是的
Oh, hey, Dex.
德克斯
Just grabbing one for the road.
拿一瓶路上喝
I know you don't like me being on this side alone,
我知道你不喜欢我单独来这里
but it's all right when Jamie's here, right?
不过和洁咪一起没问题 对吗
Why not?
有何不可
Sweet.
很好
This is such a great place to hang out.
这地方真是赏心悦目
Right by the bay.
紧靠着海湾
Yeah. I love coming over here.
是啊 我喜欢来这里
Well, I better get going.
我还是走吧
I'll see you tomorrow.
明天见
I'll catch you at work, right?
明天上班还见得到你 对吧
He's not scared of me at all.
他根本不怕我
And he's not going to quit unless I stop him.
除非我阻止他 他是不会善罢甘休的
You're a lifesaver.
你真是救苦救难
Not all cops are so nice to strippers.
不是所有警♥察♥都这么善待脱衣舞娘
To tell you the truth,
实话告诉你
I was hoping you had something more for me.
我的确对你有所期待
More for you?
有所期待
About the murders.
谋杀案的事
What? You think this is
怎么 你觉得我在耍小聪明
just some ploy so I can get you alone and spill my guts?
就为单独对你一吐为快吗
Look, I told you everything that I knew.
听着 我知道的都告诉你了
My car really did break down.
我的车也确实是坏了
Sorry. If you want, I could pay you for the gas.
抱歉 如果你乐意 我会付你汽油钱
Stop it. It's fine. It's the least I can do
得了 小意思 我断了你的财路
after all I'm costing you in tips.
这起码还是我能做到的
You'll have to do a lot more than give me a lift
要补偿我的话 你要做的就不止
to make up for that.
顺路送我一程了
This is it. On the left.
就在这儿 往左
What'd you have in mind as far as compensation?
你还想要什么补偿
I don't know. Use your imagination.
我不知道 发挥你的想象
Well, you're gonna have to give me a hint.
你得给我点提示
I'm very unimaginative.
我最没想象力了
Okay.
好啊
George says the problem with my car could be the transmission.
乔治说我的车也许是变速箱问题
It means it's going to be in the shop
就是说车至少得在修车厂
for at least a few days.
放上几天
Yeah.
好的
Well, maybe you could pick up the bill.
也许你能帮我付账
I'd really appreciate it.
我会很感激的
You're awfully quiet tonight.
你今晚很安静啊
Anything you wanna talk about?
想跟我聊聊吗
Anything I can do?
我能为你做什么吗
Yeah.
能
What?
什么
Do you have any A.1.?
你有牛排调味酱吗
I think so.
好像有
Just enough for a good night's sleep.
剂量刚够睡个好觉
That's all I need.
这就够了
Success!
找到了
Thank you.
谢谢
Just finishing what you started.
这是你自找的
I promised Deb.
我答应过黛布
Hello?
喂
Where are you?
你在哪儿
Sorry.
对不起
I got here as fast as I could.
我尽快赶来了
I almost drove off the road. I'm so fucking tired.
我差点开到沟里 感觉真♥他♥妈♥累
What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么
I snuck out of the house while you were asleep.
你睡觉时 我从房♥子里偷跑了出来
Dexter, what the fuck did you do?
德克斯特 你♥他♥妈♥干什么了
Nothing.
什么也没干
I couldn't go through with it, but I wanted to.
我♥干♥不下去 但我很想
I needed to.
很渴望
I didn't care about anything else.
什么都在所不惜
I lost control. All I could see was blood.
我失控了 满眼看到的全是血
All I could feel was the pressure...
脑子里全都是
in my head.
压力
Fuck.
该死
It is too deep inside me.
这念头根深蒂固
Harry was right. I am a monster.
哈里说的对 我是个怪物
You should arrest me. You should take me in.
你应该逮捕我 把我关起来
Get me off the street.
以免祸害人间
Dex, dad was wrong.
德克斯 父亲错了
The fact that we're here tonight proves
我们今晚能在这里说话
that you are in control.
证明你还有自控力
But I wasn't. But you stopped.
我控制不了自己 但你停手了
That's what's important.
这才是关键
It must've been so hard for you to call me,
你能给我打电♥话♥ 这很不容易
but you did, and that's a huge step.
但你打了 这是一大进步
It makes me think maybe you can control this.
所以我觉得也许你能控制自己
You really believe that?
你真这么想吗
I didn't,
开始不信
but maybe now I do.
但现在我信
What happened tonight is a good thing.
你今晚能这么做很好
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表