but we need your permission to exhume his body.
但我们要挖出他的尸体 这得由你同意
Exhume his body? Why?
挖他的尸体 为什么
Evidence has come to light that your brother's death
有证据表明你哥哥的死
may not have been an accident.
也许并非意外
But Jake died of a heart attack.
但杰克心脏病发作怎么会不是意外
We believe he may have been poisoned,
我们认为他是被人下了毒
and that his wife was responsible.
他的妻子有很大嫌疑
Oh, my god.
我的上帝啊
Hannah? That's what we're thinking.
汉娜 我们目前是这么认为的
Did she and your brother get along?
她和你兄弟感情好吗
Yeah, they seemed to have a great relationship.
当然 他们两口子可恩爱了
Looked like they were totally in love.
像是一直都在热恋期
Especially after they found out she was expecting.
特别是当他俩得知她有喜了
She was pregnant?
她怀孕了
Yeah, she told me in confidence.
是 她偷偷告诉我的
I was surprised.
我当时吓一跳
I didn't think Hannah wanted kids.
我以为汉娜不想要小孩的
What happened to the baby?
后来这个孩子呢
She lost it.
孩子没了
Right after Jake's death.
就在杰克死后
It was a miscarriage.
她小产了
You know, after the funeral, Hannah cut everyone off.
葬礼之后 汉娜断掉了和我们的联♥系♥
It was like my whole side of the family never existed.
弄得像和我们家人不认识一样
No matter how many times I reached out,
不管我再怎么主动联络
she just wouldn't reciprocate.
她都不予理睬
Ms. Kirkwood, I think we can find out for sure
柯克伍德小姐 我们应该可以确定
what happened to your brother.
你哥哥的真正死因
We just need your help.
仅需要你的帮助
That looks heavy. Need a hand?
很重吧 需要帮忙吗
I need you out of my life.
你别找我就算帮大忙了
That can be arranged.
我可以考虑
All you have to do is talk to me.
只要你能和我说两句话
Well, everything I have to say to you
我能跟对你说的话
can be summed up in two words--
只有两个字
Let me guess-- "Fuck off."
我猜猜 是"滚蛋"
Glad we got that straight.
总算我们还能达成共识
I want to write the authorized biography
我想你授权我写
of Hannah Mckay.
《汉娜·麦凯自传》
It'll go through the roof.
一定会大卖♥♥的
God knows I haven't had a decent seller in years.
我很多年没出过像样的书了
I need this, Hannah. Oh, I'm sorry.
我需要这个机会 汉娜 抱歉
I missed the last part over the sound of my heart breaking.
我错过了最后关于我心碎一地的那部分
You don't talk to me, you'll force me to speculate.
要是你不说 我只能自己推测了
Maybe even get creative.
甚至是自己编
It takes brains to be creative.
编也得有点脑子才行
"Hannah Mckay never lost her taste for killing.
汉娜·麦凯有着嗜血本性
"She just updated her technique from knives to poison."
她起初使刀 现在又学会下毒
Just an excerpt from the preface.
这还只是前言
Along with some material on one Dexter Morgan--
还要写写德克斯特·摩根
who's a fan of my work, by the way,
我一粉丝 还有
and how he manipulated evidence to help the woman he loved.
他为保护心爱的女人还篡改证据
I'll deny everything.
我否认这一切
Which will be great publicity.
这一切会被大肆宣扬的
Okay.
好吧
Fine, we'll talk.
好吧 我跟你谈
Just keep Dexter out of this.
别扯上德克斯特
Depends on what you give me.
那要看你配不配合了
My house, tomorrow, 4:00 p.m.
明天下午4点来我家
Hello?
喂
It's your favorite author.
我是你最喜欢的作家
Decided to take you up on your Wayne Randall offer.
我打算接受关于韦恩·兰德尔的提议
You won't be sorry.
包你满意
I'll come to your place.
我去你那儿
How's tomorrow night sound? 7:00 p.m.?
明晚怎么样 就7点吧
7:00 it is.
好的
Price covered a lot of murders during his career.
普莱斯写过很多凶杀案
The bloodier, the better.
越血腥的 他越喜欢
He likes getting at his cases from the inside.
他喜欢深入研究这些案件
You can't get more inside than becoming a suspect.
没有比当嫌犯更深入的了
Christy Lawson.
克里斯蒂·罗森
Her killer was never found.
杀她的凶手一直没找到
Price wrote a book about her case.
普莱斯专门写了本书♥记♥录她的案子
One of his best sellers.
他最畅销的作品之一
All I need is Price's DNA to link him to the crime.
只要有普莱斯DNA就能将他与案件联♥系♥起来
You should throw that away, Dex.
你该把它扔了 德克斯
Hannah needs to know what's going on.
汉娜需要知道这件事
You're looking for an excuse to see her.
你在为见她找借口
You could just pick up the phone.
你只需打个电♥话♥
Christ, Joey.
老天 乔
You're here so often, we gotta get you
你再这么老来 我们得帮你
your own parking spot.
安排私人车位了
I did what you wanted.
我做了你要求的事
The evidence against Sirko is gone.
对瑟科的不利证据都没了
I want Nadia's passport.
我要娜迪亚的护照
She's done with you,
她跟你
and your whole shitty fuckin' organization.
还有你的狗屎组织都没关系了
Is she?
她撇清了吗
Yeah, and so am I.
当然 我也是
We've been working so well together.
一直以来我们合作很愉快
Why kill a good thing?
好好的干嘛要断呢
Who do you think you're fucking with?
你♥他♥妈♥以为自己跟谁说话
Think I'm some fuckin' asshole,
你把我当混球
one of your fuckin' bag men.
和你手下的混混一样吗
Take it easy. You know how badly
别生气 你知不知道
I could fuck you up?
我可以让你求死不能
It goes two ways, detective.
反之亦然 警探
You destroyed police evidence.
你破坏了警局证据
That'll get you thrown off the force.
法律不会放过你的
Hell, you'd probably do time.
你很可能得坐牢
Stay the fuck away from me.
你♥他♥妈♥离我远点儿
That's not gonna happen, Joey.
那不可能 乔
So you think real hard about your next move,
你好好想想下一步怎么做吧
and what it means for your future.
想想你的未来
And Nadia's.
还有纳迪娅的
You managed to stay away from me for one whole day.
你忍♥了一整天不见我
What happened to our plan?
我们说好的计划呢
Sal Price happened.
萨尔·普莱斯出现了
Price?
普莱斯
He saw us together when I dropped you off.
你从我车上下来时他看见我俩了
He threatened to put me in his book.
他威胁要把我写进他的书里
I can't let that happen.
我不会让这发生的
There's more.
不止呢
He showed up at the flower mart.
他到花店来的
He wants me to go on record about my time with Wayne,
他想让我复述和韦恩在一起的事情
or he'll say that I'm a murderer.
否则他就说我是凶手
I'm going to handle Price.
我会解决普莱斯的
Like the way you handled me?
就像你当时"解决"我一样
Not exactly. I only go after killers.
不完全是 我只杀凶手
Like me.
像我这样的
It's the code I live by.
这是我的生存法则
Code, huh?
还法则
You know, sometimes life just has to be taken.
有时候 杀人就是杀人
There's no need to dress it up.
没必要刻意掩饰
It's more than that.
不仅是这样
I think you're just afraid to admit that you enjoy killing.
你只是害怕承认自己很享受杀人过程
And you don't?
难道你不是吗
No.
我不是
Killing for me is just
杀人对我来说
surrendering to nature's way.
只不过是听从自然之道
Nature adds and subtracts.
大自然生息循环
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表