I heard about your donut shop.
听说你在面包店遭遇枪击
Oh, yeah. Pretty scary.
是啊 吓死我了
Francisco thinks it was gang-related.
弗朗西斯科认为那是黑帮火拼
Showdown between the crullers and the fritters?
煎饼和馅饼的终极大对决吗
Uh, Deb?
黛布
If you need me, I'll be on my cell phone.
有事打我手♥机♥
Something up?
出什么事了
Just some business on the other side of town.
我得去镇那边办点事
Dexter. Ladies.
德克斯特 女士们
If you get a chance, stop by Papa's after work today.
如果有空 欢迎下班后光顾"老爹餐吧"
It's under new management.
那店换新主人啦
Shut the fuck up. You got the restaurant?
操 不是吧 被你盘下了
The landlord and I came to an agreement with the lease.
我和房♥东租约谈好了
Call me Papa.
叫我"老爹"吧
No, I will not do that.
去死 我才不叫呢
But I will stop by for a drink later.
但我晚点会过去喝一杯
Dex, you're in?
德克斯 你去吗
No, I've got the kids coming into town, so...
不 孩子们要来了 所以...
It's a family place. Bring 'em.
那里也适合家庭聚餐 都带上吧
Angel...
安吉尔
I'm really happy for you.
我真为你高兴
1 cubic yard of cocoa mulch.
1立方码的可可护根
25 pounds of--
25磅的...
Uh, let me get back to you.
我待会儿再打给你
Lieutenant.
警督
You, uh, in the market for some orchids?
来买♥♥兰花吗
I'm not buying anything from you.
我才不敢从你这儿买♥♥东西
Look, I think you have the wrong idea--
听着 我觉得你误会我了
Shut up. I'm not interested in anything you have to say,
闭嘴 我没兴趣听你唠叨
'cause you're a fucking liar.
因为你♥他♥妈♥的就是个大骗子
I know who you are. I know what you are.
我知道你是谁 也知道你是什么样的人
I think you'd be surprised
还有些你不知道的事
at the things that you don't know about me.
肯定让你惊讶
Sal Price shared everything with me.
萨尔·普莱斯把一切都告诉我了
So you may think you're safer because he's dead,
你可能以为他一死 你就安全了
But actually, it's worse.
但实际上 情况更糟
He was just a writer. I'm a cop.
他只是作家 而我是警♥察♥
Whatever you're hiding, I'm gonna find out.
不管你隐瞒了什么 我都会找出真♥相♥
Sal Price was a storyteller.
萨尔·普莱斯只是个编故事的
He wanted to sell books.
只希望书能畅销
He didn't care if they were true or not.
他根本不在乎故事的真假
You admitted to him on tape that you killed with wayne.
你在录音上承认和韦恩一起行凶
How convenient that he died before he had a chance to write about it.
多好啊 书还没写人就死了
Lieutenant, what were you doing when you were 15 years old?
警督 你15岁时候在干什么
I'm guessing you were probably on a soccer team or something, right?
猜你大概参加了足球队什么的 对吧
Me?
而我呢
I was just some dumb farm girl
我只是个单纯的乡下丫头
who was wakened in the middle of the night by an older boy
半夜被一自己喜欢的大孩子叫醒
that I had a crush on who said, "Let's go on a trip."
让我跟他闯世界去
I was in over my head.
我是爱昏了头
You knew exactly what you were doing then.
你当时很清楚自己要做什么
You're in over your head now.
现在才是昏了头
Well, I don't know why I care so much about what you think,
我不知道为什么这么在意你的想法
But somehow I do, so, I'm sorry.
但不知怎么 就是在意 很抱歉
You haven't even begun to be sorry.
你就等着将来悔恨莫及吧
I'm not suggesting a coup here.
我不是建议造♥反♥
More like a realignment.
只是变通一下
I'd never do anything without the support of the brotherhood,
没有兄弟会的许可我不会乱来
but I feel like something has to be done
但有些事必须得做
or this whole thing's gonna explode in our faces.
不然后果不堪设想
Okay.
好的
Consider it done.
没问题
You want to stick around? Watch your girl?
你想留下来吗 看着你的姑娘
Drinks on me.
酒钱算我的
I've got a better idea.
我有个更好的主意
Why don't you go fuck yourself?
你♥他♥妈♥的何不滚远点呢
Ah, come on, Joey.
别这样 乔
Nah, don't "Come on, Joey" Me.
别 别给我来这套
We had a deal, and you fucked me over.
我们之前有过约定 可你骗我
So we're done.
我们彻底完了
Look, I'm sorry I couldn't get you Nadia's passport.
听着 很抱歉没能帮你拿到纳迪娅的护照
I tried, man, but the guys in Kiev,
我努力了 但是基辅那些人
they pull the strings.
他们才是幕后老大
What I do have is some cash.
我只有一些现金
If you do one more job for me,
如果你再帮我♥干♥个活儿
you can buy something for Nadia.
你就可以给纳迪娅买♥♥些东西
See, I don't want your fucking cash.
听着 我不想要你的臭钱
And if you take that out on her,
如果你敢去招惹她
I'll have I.C.E. down here faster than you can count,
我会让移♥民♥局立马扑来
checking on the immigration status of all your employees.
彻查你全部员工的移♥民♥手续
So go fuck yourself.
所以你♥他♥妈♥给我滚远点
Bye.
再见
Miami Metro believes they know where Isaak is at all times,
迈阿密警方自认为随时知道艾萨克的行踪
but obviously I can't count on that.
但显然我不能指望那个
Hope he enjoys his last meal.
但愿最后一餐他能吃好
When he gets home to Viktor's apartment, I'll be waiting.
等他回到维克多那儿 我会等着他
Hey, Jamie.
嘿 洁咪
Hey, Dex. We just made a quick pit stop.
嘿 德克斯 我们中途刚停了一下
I warned Cody about the Big Gulp,
我警告过柯迪不要喝"大杯乐"
But we're about three hours out depending on traffic.
但根据现在的路况 大约还得三小时
Great.
很好
Why don't we meet at your brother's new restaurant?
不如我们就在你哥的新店碰面吧
If he's got macaroni and cheese, we'll be fine.
如果有通心粉和奶酪就行
Apparently that's all Harrison's
据说那是哈里森
willingly consumed since he got to Orlando.
去奥兰多后唯一爱吃的东西
It is his favorite.
那是他的最爱
God, Cody, we don't want to have to stop again.
天啊 柯迪 别待会儿又要停车上厕所
But I'm thirsty.
但我渴了
Can't we just leave him by the side of the road?
我们就不能把他直接扔路边吗
No, Astor,
不行 爱斯特
we can't just leave him by the side of the road.
我们不能把他扔在路边
Sounds like you've got your hands full.
听上去你似乎焦头烂额啊
We'll see you in Miami, Dexter.
迈阿密见了 德克斯特
Drive safe.
小心驾驶
People always say they'd like to die at home.
人们常说愿意死在家里
I'll leave his body here
我会把尸体留着
and let the police blame it on the Colombians.
让警方怀疑到哥伦比亚人头上
Who the hell are you?
你♥他♥妈♥谁啊
I'm the building super. I came to fix the faucet.
物业的 来修水龙头
I didn't know anyone was home.
我不知道有人在家
You're not the super.
你才不是什么物业
Sure I am. Who are you?
我当然是 你是谁
I'm the Avon lady.
我是雅芳推销小姐
Well, that's just silly.
真♥他♥妈♥搞笑
You're here for the same reason I am.
你跟我来这里都是相同目的
Which is? To kill Sirko.
是什么 杀瑟科
Look, I don't know who sent you here,
听着 我不知道谁派你来的
but I'm not going halvsies with anyone.
但我不想和任何人平分酬金
This is my job.
这票是我的
We could have just gone halvsies.
我们其实可以平分
With all the people who want to kill Isaak,
有那么多人想杀艾萨克
why is it so hard to get him dead?
为什么想见到他死就那么难呢
Not this guy.
不是这个人
This one either.
也不是这个人
Dexter Morgan.
德克斯特·摩根
This guy had a slip.
这家伙租过
Had?
租过
Meaning he doesn't have one anymore?
就是后来不租了吗
No. He moved a few years back.
不了 他几年前换地儿了
I remember it because it was odd.
因为有点怪 所以我记得
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表