You're just in time for tea.
茶刚刚好
Hope you don't mind, I let myself in.
希望你不介意我擅自进来
That's far enough.
别靠近
I just want to talk.
我只是想谈谈
Where's Hannah?
汉娜在哪里
Jurg's been keeping tabs on you for me--
我让于尔格跟踪了你
your comings and goings,
你来来去去
where you spend your nights.
都在哪里过夜
Seems this Hannah's quite important to you.
汉娜似乎对你很重要
Where is she?
她在哪
I assure you she's perfectly safe and quite comfortable.
我向你保证她活得好好的
Jurg is seeing to that.
于尔格正在照看她
Let her go. This is between you and me.
放她走 这是你我之间的恩怨
Well, not quite.
现在不是了
There is the small matter of the two men who want me dead
有点小麻烦 俩杀手想干掉我
and your stubborn refusal to help.
而你顽固不化 不帮我
You asked me what was in this for you.
你当时问我这对你有何瓜葛
Well, if your life doesn't matter,
既然你不看重自己的性命
I'm betting hers does.
我猜她的性命你肯定在乎
Well, I guess I have no choice but to take you up on that tea.
看来这茶我得喝定了
Splendid idea.
真是个好主意
I have a better idea.
不过我有更好的
I kill you and leave you out for the Koshkas to find.
杀了你 丢给克什卡帮
Yes, you can do that,
行 当然可以
but that leaves Hannah with Jurg.
不过汉娜和于尔格在一起
I'm afraid he's not as honorable
恐怕他没我这么体面
nor as forgiving as I am.
没我这么大度
What makes you think Hannah means anything to me?
你凭什么以为汉娜对我很重要
Well, if she didn't, I'd be dead by now.
如果她不重要 我现在已经死了
You have the wrong guy.
你找错人了
This isn't what I do.
这个我不干
You killed Viktor,
你杀了维克多
as well as the man waiting for me in my apartment.
还有我公♥寓♥里埋伏的杀手
He had a gun, you had a knife.
他拿着枪 而你只有刀
I think I have exactly the right man.
我想我没找错人
And if I help you, then what?
如果我答应帮你呢
You get Hannah back,
汉娜还给你
and I walk away from Miami and from you.
而我远离迈阿密 远离你
No matter what you may think of me or my methods,
无论你认为我是什么样的人
I am a man of my word.
我言出必行
I need to know she's alive.
我要确认她还活着
Hannah, I trust you and Jurg are settled in.
汉娜 我想你和于尔格已经安顿好了
Why are you doing this?
你为什么绑♥架♥我
The reason, my dear, is right here.
亲爱的 原因在这里
Dexter--
德克斯特
Don't worry. That's enough.
别担心 够了
Now, you behave. No, wait! Dexter
现在你要乖乖的 等一下 德克斯特
Your life is in his hands now.
你的性命现在掌握在他手上
Listen to me carefully.
仔细听好
Scream, make noise, I hurt you.
呼救 弄出动静 我就收拾你
Try to escape,
敢尝试逃跑
I hurt you badly.
我就狠狠收拾你
Clear?
明白了
Here.
给
Find something for us to watch.
挑个频道一起看
And none of the American reality shit.
别选什么那些垃圾美国真人秀
Here.
这里
Oleg Mickic-- ex-military. Efficient.
奥列格·米科奇 前职业军人 效率很高
Methodical, which is why I've employed him
有条理 我雇佣他的次数
more times than I can count.
我自己都数不清了
本杰明·凯弗雷
纽约警局囚犯
And that one? Benjamin Caffrey.
那个呢 本杰明·凯弗雷
He's a yank like you,
和你一样 美♥国♥佬♥
Out of New York.
纽约来的
Less reliable but, as you can see,
没那么可靠 不过如你所见
just as deadly.
很致命
Any weaknesses?
有什么弱点吗
I need to know everything.
我需要知道一切
Caffrey likes it up close and personal.
凯弗雷喜欢近距离亲自动手
Knives, piano wire.
刀 琴弦
And as you saw,
总的来说
he's a vicious little cunt.
他是个凶狠小婊♥子♥
Whereas Mickic doesn't like to get his hands dirty.
而米科奇不喜欢把手弄脏
Guns?
用枪
High-powered rifles specifically.
尤其是远射程大狙
He's a slave to ritual.
他特别注重仪式
He'll buy a rifle locally
他一定会在当地买♥♥枪
and be compelled to test it out first.
然后像强迫症一样先试枪
Whatever rifle is to hit a target from a long distance.
无论哪种枪都是远程射击
The range would need to be outdoors.
靶场得室外的
Savage Model 110FP
野人110FP
That's his favorite.
他的最爱
Savage arms 110 sniper rifle.
野人110FP狙击步♥枪♥
Most ranges don't sell the kind of magazine rounds this one uses.
大部分靶场没有这种弹夹出♥售♥
That's where I'll start tomorrow.
明天我从这里入手
Well, just where are you running off to,
你这么心急火燎
all helter skelter?
慌什么
I'm hungry.
我饿了
You've been tasked with helping kill two men.
刚刚派你帮忙杀俩人
A loved one's life hangs in the balance,
你心爱之人的性命取决于此
and you're hungry?
然后你说你饿了
It's late. Let me ask you a question.
时间不早了 问你个问题
Just how many men have you killed?
你究竟杀过多少人
A lot.
很多
I asked Mickic the same question once.
当我问米科奇同样的问题时
He answered, "16,"
他回答 16个
and the bastard was almost pounding his chest.
那混♥蛋♥骄傲地挺起胸
But you--
可是你
you don't seem to revel in what you do. Why?
你并不为那些事得意 为什么
You trying to have a moment?
想跟我套近乎吗
I don't bond.
我不吃这套
Most men kill for money,
大部分人为财杀人
some for the sheer brutality,
还有些人是性情暴戾
others like me, revenge.
其他像我这样的 为了复仇
But you, Dexter,
可是你 德克斯特
with everything I've put you through,
我对你做了这些事
I get the sense you could walk away
我却感觉你可以一走了之
without the need to kill me.
可以不杀我
My needs are different.
我的需求比较特别
Why do you do it? Why are you a killer?
你为什么杀人 是什么使你成为杀手
If anything happens to Hannah, you'll find out.
假如汉娜有个三长两短你就知道了
I need a favor.
我想你帮个忙
Okay.
没问题
If you do me one and watch where you're dripping.
你也帮我个忙 别吃得到处都是
Isaak Sirko.
艾萨克·瑟科
What about him?
他怎么了
Call off the 24-hour surveillance.
解除他的24小时监视
Like hell I will.
我会才怪
What the fuck is going on?
他妈的怎么回事
Someone's after Isaak.
有人想杀艾萨克
Two someones.
两个人
You know, like the guy in his apartment but worse.
像是在他公♥寓♥里那种 但更厉害
Actually, much worse.
厉害得多
So you want me to pull the surveillance,
所以你想我解除监视
so the two someones can...
好方便他们两个
do what they're hired to do?
做该做的事
Not exactly.
恰恰相反
Well, then I'm not exactly pulling the surveillance.
那我不会下令解除监视
He'll come after you.
他会来杀你的
No, he won't because he and I are...
不会 因为他和我
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表