Previously on Dexter.
《嗜血法医》前情回顾
Dexter, what the fuck?
德克斯特 怎么他妈回事
Maybe we should just get rid of the body.
也许我们应该弃尸
We can make it look like a suicide.
让他看起来像自杀
How do we do that?
那要怎么放火
Gasoline. There's a station nearby.
汽油 附近有加油站
I'll go get a couple gallons.
我去装几加仑汽油
If Doakes really wasn't the Bay Harbor Butcher,
如果道克斯真不是海湾屠夫
the best thing to do is to look into his final days.
就该查他生前几天的行踪
We should start with the cabin in the everglades
先从沼泽小屋查起
where Doakes died.
道克斯在那儿死的
Maria's convinced that Doakes was innocent
玛丽亚深信道克斯是清白的
and that the real killer might be you.
真正的凶手可能是你
Me?
我
Do what you gotta do.
做你该做的
That was the department of corrections.
是教管所
Hector Estrada is up for parole. Estrada?
赫克托·埃斯特拉达要进行假释听审 埃斯特拉达
Remember I told you about my mother and how she died?
记得我告诉过你我母亲的事 还有她怎么死的吗
Was he one of the men that killed her?
他是凶手之一吗
He was the leader. He gave the order.
他是主谋 他下的命令
Maybe it's the universe giving you a christmas present.
或许这是上天给你的圣诞礼物
No one but you would see it that way.
只有你会这么想
Estrada!
埃斯特拉达
You're working with her, aren't you?
你俩一伙的吧
That fucking cop bitch.
警署那骚货
The one that got me out.
她放我出来的
Laguerta?
洛格丽塔
She fucking set me up.
丫骗我
You're not the one who was set up.
她骗的人多了
Debra's at St. Joseph's in Hialeah.
黛布在海里亚的圣约瑟夫医院
She's been in a car accident.
出车祸了
Well, I sure as shit didn't swallow a handful of pills.
我他妈吃几片药还不知道啊
She what, poisoned you
她什么 给你下毒
while she was at your house last night?
昨晚在你家时
We need to find the proof.
没证据就找啊
Hannah dissolved the pills into Deb's water
汉娜把药片溶在黛布的水里
so that she'd pass out behind the wheel.
所以黛布才会出车祸
Sal Price's pen.
萨尔·普莱斯的笔
If you test it, you'll find traces of aconite on the end.
你查下 笔头应该有乌头毒残留
I can't believe you're gonna turn her in.
你不是要让她坐牢吧
As long as she's free, you're not safe.
她不坐牢你就有危险
You should have killed me.
你那天真该杀了我
You look like you got some sun.
看来你晒了不少太阳
The boat.
船上晒的
They treating you well?
他们对你还行吗
I get ten minutes outside.
能出来活动十分钟
My cellmate seems nice.
我的狱友挺和善
She robbed a liquor store so she could buy some meth.
为买♥♥冰♥毒♥抢了一家酒行
Look, you have every right to--
你有权...
You said that you loved me. I do.
你说你爱我 是真的
Then why am I here? You poisoned Debra.
那我为什么会在这 你给黛布拉下毒
Because she was trying to keep us apart.
因为她想分开我们
And what was I supposed to do?
我还能怎么办
I don't know.
我不知道
But I know you could have just broken up with me.
可你大可以直接跟我分手
And completely free you up to kill Deb? No.
然后让你轻松杀掉黛布 不
I'm gonna spend the rest of my life behind bars.
我将在监狱度过余生
You left me no choice. You had a choice.
是你逼我的 我没得选 你有
You were supposed to choose me.
你该选我的
She's my sister. Oh, jesus.
她是我妹妹 老天呐
I never stood a chance.
原来我根本没有机会
Don't.
别走
Why are you even here?
你还来这干嘛
I had to see you.
我必须见你
If you're worried I'm gonna tell people what you are,
如果你担心我会泄露你的底细
then don't worry.
不用多虑
Your secret is safe with me.
我不会说的
Is it?
真的吗
I would never do that to you.
我永远不会这么对你
I came here because I wanted--
我来这是因为我想
I needed you to know...
我要你知道...
if there was another--
如果有其他办法
any way to keep Deb safe,
能够保护黛布
I would have found it.
我都不会这样做
I miss you so much.
我好想你
I miss you too.
我也是
You're the only person in the world
只有在你面前
I don't have to hide anything from.
我才不用遮遮掩掩
I don't know what I'm gonna do without you.
没有你我真不知道该怎么办
Dexter, it's not too late.
德克斯特 还不算太迟
The only thing they have on me is that fucking pen.
他们手里唯一的证据就是那支笔
If the pen disappears, so can we.
如果找不到那支笔 我们也没事了
We can go some place that your sister can't find us.
可以去个你妹妹找不到的地方
We can go to Argentina and be together always.
我们可以去阿根廷 厮守终生
I can never trust you.
我没法信你
But, you just--
但你...
And you know you can never trust me.
你也不相信我
We both knew it would come to this.
我们早就知道结局会是如此
One of us dead or behind bars.
有一个会死去或者坐牢
Yeah.
对
Except I always thought it would be you.
只是我一直以为这个人会是你
Sorry.
抱歉
Yeah, me too.
我也这么想
Good-bye, Dexter.
再见 德克斯特
I tried to kill Hannah, but couldn't.
我试图杀掉汉娜 但做不到
I wanna hate her for what she did to Deb, but can't.
我想因她对黛布做的事去恨她 也做不到
Hello?
喂
An inmate from the Miami-Dade Sheriff's Department
迈阿密戴德郡警方某嫌犯
is trying to contact you via collect call.
想给您打付费电♥话♥
Do you accept the charges?
您愿意付费吗
Uh, yeah. Connecting.
愿意 建立连接
Arlene, thank god.
阿琳 谢天谢地
Hannah, what is it? What's wrong?
汉娜 怎么了 什么事
I can't do this. I can't spend my life in here.
我不能这样 不能关一辈子
I need you to help me. I need this to be over.
你得帮帮我 我要结束这一切
No, you're stronger than that.
不 你很坚强的
You haven't even had your trial.
你都还没接受庭审呢
I--I can come visit you.
我 我可以去探视你
Arlene, you owe me.
阿琳 我有恩于你
I took care of the counselor for the both of us.
我为你我两人杀了那个辅♥导♥员
And now I need your help, okay?
现在需要你的帮助 好吗
I can't live like this.
我不能这样生活
Tell me what to do.
告诉我做什么
I don't know who's worse, you or him.
真不知你们爷俩谁更邋遢
It is toy-mageddon every time I walk in here.
每次从这里经过都是一片狼藉
He can't make up his mind which one he likes the best.
他没法决定最喜欢哪个
He's a boy. He wants them all.
孩子嘛 什么都想要
I can clean this stuff up.
我能收拾好
Go, get ready for work. I got it.
你去上班吧 我来弄
All right, Harrison.
好了 哈里森
We're gonna need to let Jamie pick some things up,
让洁咪来收拾
but that doesn't mean you can't play with Thomas.
但你还是可以玩小火车
I want Hannah.
我要汉娜
Sweetie, uh, Hannah had to go away,
宝贝 汉娜必须走
but that doesn't mean that she doesn't miss you
但她还是非常非常想念你
very, very much. Okay?
明白吗
Here, let's see if we can get Thomas to talk.
来 看看我们能不能让小火车说话
Captain?
警监
Dexter.
德克斯特
What are you doing here?
有何贵干
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表