Look, you're stuck with it. I'm not taking it back.
你还必须得要了 我是不会拿回来的
I do expect a few free meals, though.
我这可是等着蹭你的饭呢
This is a loan, you asshole.
这可是贷款啊 你个混球
I'm gonna pay you back.
我会还你的
Okay, big guy. We're good.
好吧 大块头 说好了
Report's back on the tox screen on Sal Price.
萨尔·普莱斯的药检报告出来了
This can't be right.
这不可能
M.E. ran it twice. Negative both times.
法医化验了两次 两次都没有结果
That fucking bitch is gonna get away with it again.
那个该死的婊♥子♥又要逃掉了
Wayne was yelling for me to get her off him,
韦恩叫喊着让我把她拉开
so I grabbed her by the hair and I pulled her to the bed,
于是我抓住她的头发 把她拖到床上
and--and she just--
然后 然后她就
she just kept screaming and screaming
她就只是一直不停地在尖叫
so I-- I stabbed her,
所以我捅了她
and she just kept screaming and there was so much blood.
她还是一直在尖叫 流了好多血
What did you do?
你做了什么
I stabbed her until the screaming stopped.
我一直在捅她 直到尖叫停止
Not only can't I kill her,
我不仅无法杀她
I can't seem to stay away from her.
看起来我还离不开她了
Even when I'm not with Hannah,
就算我不和她在一起
she's there, in my head.
她仍存在于我的脑海里
When some elements come together,
某些化学元素碰撞之后
they create a reaction that can't be reversed.
反应激烈 无法逆转
They transcend chemistry.
而这远胜过化学反应
Is this what love feels like?
难道这就是爱的感觉
Is this how it begins?
这就是爱的萌芽
Am I even capable of this?
我有爱的能力吗
Hello?
你好
Hannah McKay killed Sal Price,
汉娜·麦凯杀了萨尔·普莱斯
and she's gonna walk.
但不会被判刑
She's gonna get away with it,
她会逃脱制裁
and we both know she's gonna kill again.
我们都知道她还会继续杀人
Deb, can we talk about this in the morning?
黛布 我们能等到早上再谈吗
He didn't deserve to die.
他不该死的
I can't let this happen.
我不能让这发生
There has to be some fucking justice.
需要有人出来主持公道
It's you, Dex.
就是你 德克斯
Me?
我
You know what I'm saying?
你知道我的意思
She deserves it.
她罪有应得
I want you to make it right.
我希望你纠正这个错误
Do what you do.
做你该做的
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表