Doctor said I was in pretty bad shape
医生说我入院时
when you found me.
情况很危急
Yep.
没错
So given your feelings about me,
考虑到你对我的看法
why not just let me die?
为什么不让我死在那儿
I was doing my job.
救你是我的职责
Was it 'cause of Dexter?
是因为德克斯特吗
No.
不是
I think it's about fucking time
我觉得是时候
I start doing things for myself.
他妈为自己考虑了
Maybe you can be fine
也许你不会在乎
with being responsible for someone's death,
有人因你而死
but I can't. That's--
但我不行 那
that's not who I am.
那不是我的为人
I got here as fast as I could.
我尽快赶来了
Everything taken care of?
一切都解决了吗
All taken care of.
该解决的都解决了
Then I guess I'll go.
那我该走了
You gonna be okay?
你还好吧
Yeah. I'm gonna be fine.
我没事
It's only 12 stitches.
只不过缝十二针
I'm gonna be out of here tomorrow.
我明天就出院
God, you're shaking.
天啊 你在发抖
When you asked me on my boat
你曾在游艇上问我
If I'd ever been scared like that,
有没有害怕成那样的时候
I have.
我有
Twice.
两次
When I was three, seeing my mother murdered.
一次是我三岁时 目睹我母亲惨死
And when I realized these past few days
另一次就是过去这几天
that I might never see you again.
唯恐再也见不到你了
Well, that wasn't so hard, was it?
说出来也没有那么难对吧
I don't know.
我不知道
I'm not sure
我不确定
What this is,
这感觉究竟
exactly.
是什么
Or what's...
或者
coming.
变成什么样
Maybe that's how it's supposed to be,
也许感情就是这样
out of my control.
不受我控制
All I know is that when I'm with you,
我只知道当我和你在一起
I feel...
我感觉
safe.
安全
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表