Hello, Isaak.
你好 艾萨克
Hello, Dexter.
你好 德克斯特
I underestimated you.
我低估你了
Have you come here to taunt me?
你是来奚落我的吗
No, I just thought maybe you could help me.
不 我只是在想或许你能帮我
Why is it so important that you kill me?
为什么你这么想杀我
Well, it's quite simple, really.
很简单 真的
You killed Viktor. I liked Viktor.
你杀了维克托 而我喜欢维克托
Like or not, he killed Mike Anderson.
不管你喜不喜欢 他杀了麦克·安德森
Is that why you killed him-- revenge?
所以你杀他是为了复仇
Yes.
是的
There was the briefest flicker of hesitation there.
你的回答有一丝犹豫
But if you're telling the truth,
如果你说的是实话
then you don't require any explanation.
就不需要任何解释
You understand the need for vengeance.
你理解复仇那种渴望
So you got arrested. There'll be a trial.
你被捕了 你将被审判
You'll go to prison for a long time.
你会在监狱里待很长时间
Does that mean this is over?
那是否意味着一切都结束了
Over? Yes.
结束 对
I had a great uncle...
我有个叔伯祖父
my grandfather's brother.
我祖父的兄弟
He was a hero--
他是个英雄
fought with the Red Army during the Second World War.
二战时和红军一起战斗
When he returned to Kiev afterwards,
后来当他回到基辅时
some fat, little party official
某个又肥又矮的共♥产♥党官员
resented the fact that everyone admired him,
憎恨他受大家爱戴
so he decided to make an example of him
所以他决定杀一儆百
by taking away his house.
夺走了他的房♥子
When my great uncle protested,
他奋起抗争
he was hung in front of the council chambers.
最后被吊死在市政厅门前
My grandfather was just a teenager.
我祖父当时还是个孩子
When that party official saw the hatred in his eyes,
那个官员看见他眼中仇恨后
He had him arrested and sent to Siberia.
将其逮捕 发配到西伯利亚
And the years rolled by.
岁月流逝
And my grandfather got on with his life as best he could.
我的祖父想尽办法活了下来
He was a patient man.
他隐忍♥不发
Finally, when the Soviet Union fell,
最终 苏联解体
he returned to Kiev
他回到基辅
and celebrated in front of City Hall
在市政厅门前
with all the others.
和大家一起庆祝
And that's when he found that fat, little party official.
就在那时 他又发现了那个又肥又矮的官员
And he got to enjoy the pleasure that belonged to him and him alone
他开始享受独属自己的那份快乐
by sticking a six-inch knife
就是用一把六吋短刃
into that fat, little man's kidney.
刺入那个肥佬的肾脏
So you ask me...
所以你问我
if this is over.
这是否是结束
No.
不
I'm afraid not.
恐怕不是
There's only one problem.
只有一个问题
And that is?
什么问题
I'm not some fat, little man.
我不是某个又肥又矮的人
That's true.
那是当然
I don't know who you are.
我不知道你是什么人
If you ever find out, you'll regret it.
如果你知道了 你会后悔的
Hey. Come on in.
进来
See this?
看到这个吗
What is it?
这是什么
It's me life-guarding your ass for a change.
是我换个花样给你擦屁♥股♥
I took it from LaGuerta.
我从洛格丽塔那儿偷的
I told you to stay clear of this.
我让你别管这事的
Well, you're lucky I didn't.
你该庆幸我没听你的
Deb She would've seen you, Dexter.
黛布 大哥 没我她早发现你了
So you saved me.
这么说你救了我
Yeah.
你以为呢
Thanks.
谢了
It's yours. It's not mine.
那是你的 不是我的
I don't want to be involved in that part of your life.
我不想卷入你那部分生活
I don't want you to be.
我也不想
I know you're not gonna stop.
我知道你不会停止的
But I don't want to know about it.
但是我不想了解
Okay.
好的
I had to lie to Batista...
为了你 我不得不向巴蒂
Batista for you.
向巴蒂斯塔撒谎
And that was the moment that I realized
就在那一刻 我意识到
that I don't want to be a part of this.
我真不想参与其中
I can't do it.
我做不来
It took me forever to wrap my brain
想了很久很久
around the idea that...
我终于明白
you're not who I thought you were.
你已不是我眼中那个你
But it doesn't mean I have to change.
但不是说我必须改变
All of your stealing and your lying
所有那些偷偷摸摸 所有那些谎言
and your covering up...
所有那些遮遮掩掩
That's not me.
我都不想看到
So you think LaGuerta's investigation is...
那么你认为洛格丽塔的调查
closed?
完了吗
No.
没有
Lundy couldn't figure me out.
蓝迪没发现我
No reason to think LaGuerta will.
没理由洛格丽塔就能发现
Oh, if Lundy could see me now...
如果蓝迪现在能看到我
and you.
还有你
I've been thinking about our vacation
我总是会想起我们在美特尔沙滩
to Myrtle Beach a lot...
度过那个假期
How we spent our days.
我们嬉戏玩耍
On the beach.
在沙滩上
Running up and down the shore...
沿着海边跑来跑去
And at low tide, running in and out of the water.
在低潮时趟着海水
I was always chasing you. I could never catch you.
我一直追你 可永远追不上你
You wouldn't take off your flippers.
你舍不得脱下脚蹼
Even if I did, you were always...
即便我脱了 你也总是
just out of reach.
遥不可及
Maybe we're learning it's better that way.
也许我们懂了那样才更好
Did you get the blood report back
挖上来尸体的血样报告
on the bodies from the dig?
你拿到了吗
Yeah.
拿到了
And?
然后
Anything I should know?
有什么我需要知道的
Nope.
没有
As kids, Deb and I would try to outrun the waves,
小时候 我和黛布喜欢追涛逐浪
but I would always end up diving under them.
但最终我都会潜入海里
I'd swim deep
我会潜得很深
because I could withstand the pull of the tide.
因为我能承受潮水的压力
But Deb was always safest at shore.
黛布总是安全待在岸上
From here on out, I'll face the depths by myself.
从现在起 我要独自面对深渊
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表