when he put his gun to his head.
就坐在桌旁
We got a white Russian on ice.
加冰的白俄啊[鸡尾酒名 此处调侃死者惨状]
Very funny.
真好笑
I'll have you know I have a major following on twitter.
你要知道我推特有很多粉丝的
This gun is a 9-mil.
是9毫米手♥枪♥
Same type of weapon used on mike anderson.
和杀害麦克·安德森的一样
I'll go to ballistics and run this through.
我去做弹道分♥析♥
And confirm this turd is our shooter.
确认这衰人就是凶手
But I know that Viktor killed Mike Anderson.
可我知道是维克托杀了麦克·安德森
Why would Alex take the fall for him?
为什么阿列克谢要顶包
Unless there's someone at the club
除非俱乐部有人
who wants the investigation to end
和迈阿密警署一样
as much as Miami metro does.
希望尽早结案
Quinn, read that note again.
奎恩 再读一下字条
"Kaja, I cannot live with what I have done.
凯莎 我无法忍♥受自己做过的一切
I am very sorry."
我很抱歉
Sorry to Kaja? Yeah.
对凯莎致歉 没错
I mean, it makes sense.
事情清楚了
It's obvious that this Alex dubrozny had feelings for her,
明摆着 这个阿列克谢爱上了她
and she was in love with Tony,
而她爱着托尼
which probably didn't sit very well with him.
这一点让他难以忍♥受
So he kills her, kills Tony.
于是杀了她 又干掉托尼
And Mike was just in the wrong fucking place
麦克只是他妈出现在
at the wrong fucking time.
错误的时间和地点
I mean, this guy still has pictures up
可这家伙还挂着
of his kids, his wife.
老婆孩子的照片
Yeah.
是啊
He probably feels horrible
他可能就是无法容忍♥
having to look at her face all fucking day.
整天都要对着他老婆那张脸
That's just it. He doesn't have to.
问题就在这 他没必要看
Take the pictures down. Put them away.
摘下照片扔走多好
Leaving the pictures up just tells me that
还挂在墙上只能说明
he still cares for them.
他还在意他们
He's a guy.
男人嘛
Once something's up on the wall,
东西挂上了墙
why bother even taking it down?
取下来多麻烦
I don't know. What don't you know?
我不知道 你不知道什么
I don't know if it all adds up.
不知道是不是这么简单
Well, look. We'll talk to the neighbors.
这样 我们去找邻居聊聊
See if they saw anyone coming in,
看他们有没有看到
or out of Alex's apartment last night
昨晚有人进出阿列克谢的公♥寓♥
if it'll make you happy.
省得你纠结
It's not about happy.
不是纠结不纠结
Angel.
安吉尔
Angel, this is our fucking guy.
安吉尔 就他妈这家伙
Everyone yearns for clarity, for closure.
大家都盼着真♥相♥大白 盼着结案
But is that ever really possible?
不过这还有可能吗
Jamie?
洁咪
Harrison's outgrown half his toys.
半数玩具都不适合哈里森了
I know we had to go through them.
我们是得好好整理一下
I just didn't know it was gonna be now.
只是非得现在吗
I'm almost done.
差不多好了
I wanted to do it while he's asleep.
我是想趁他睡着时候收拾
Anything we're unsure about,
不知道怎么处理的
we can put in the keep-for-now pile.
放在暂留那一堆
What's the other pile?
另一堆呢
Trash.
要扔的
You put lamby in the trash?
小羊你也要扔
Lamby smells like pee.
小羊有股尿味
And Harrison hasn't slept with lamby
哈里森也有一年多
in more than a year.
不用羊羊陪着睡了
It used to be he couldn't go to sleep without it.
以前没小羊他就睡不着
Aw, I remember.
我记得
Keep?
留着
Nah.
不了
Yeah, a lot of kids sleep with security blankets
没错 很多孩子小时候睡觉都离不开
when they're little,
安乐毯
but once they start socializing,
可一旦他们开始交朋友
you know, learning how to be part of a group,
开始学会融入集体
they don't need it.
就不需要了
And Harrison, because he's a genius,
哈里森天生聪颖
hit this milestone early.
早早就做到了
He was so small.
那时他才这么点
Lamby was a gift from Rita's mother
小羊还是他出生那会
when he was born.
丽塔送的礼物
Maybe we should keep it for Harrison.
还是给哈里森留着吧
For Harrison. Of course.
给哈里森留着 明白
Some toys are more difficult than others to part with.
有些玩具就是难以割舍
Speltzer's already back at work, digging graves.
斯佩尔茨已经恢复工作 挖墓
He should start by digging his own.
他该给自己挖个墓了
Miami Metro impounded Speltzer's little pied-a-RV
迈阿密警署逮捕斯佩尔茨时
when he was arrested,
没收了他的小房♥车
but they had to give it back once he was set free.
他一放出来就得把车还给他
Ray's been juicing--
雷注射毒品
at least he doesn't mind needles.
至少不会介意针头
I can hide up here,
我可以躲在这里
wait for Speltzer to come home.
等着斯佩尔茨回家
I'll use the RV as my kill room
我会把房♥车布置为杀人间
and transportation to get rid of Ray's body.
转移尸体也靠它
And his trophies.
他的战利品
I'm still alive,
我还活着
but I don't think I'm going to like the reason why.
不过原因我肯定不会喜欢
Speltzer couldn't have done all of this in a day.
斯佩尔茨不可能一天内完成这一切
Is this place his masterpiece?
这里是他得意之作吗
I don't run.
我从不逃跑
I make people run.
我只会让别人逃跑
However, I do run
不过 假如有头蛮牛
if there's a bull coming after me with an ax.
拿着斧子追赶我的话 我必须跑
You should really try taking a shower once in a while.
你该多洗洗澡
Where are you?
你在哪儿
Speltzer keeps forcing me down to the next floor.
斯佩尔茨不断逼我下楼
So if he wants me to go down,
如果他想要我下楼
what happens if I go up?
我上楼会怎样呢
He knows my face now.
他记住我了
If I want a rematch,
假如再想抓他
I'm gonna have to be smarter.
我就必须再机智点
To take Speltzer down,
要拿下斯佩尔茨
I have to make sure I have nothing to lose.
我得确保自己万无一失
Mmm, yummy.
真好吃
Whoa, Harrison's only going to Orlando
哈里森去奥兰多
for a few weeks, Dexter.
只待几个星期 德克斯特
Yeah, I know.
我知道
He's gonna be fine.
他没事的
All he'll want to do is follow Cody around.
只会跟着柯迪跑
Thanks for driving him up.
谢谢你送他
I actually might spend a few days there,
其实我也可能在那边住几天
see what trouble I can get into.
看看霉运能不能过去
Knock yourself out.
好好玩你的
Thanks. I'll take these down to the car.
谢谢 我把这些拿到车里去
Astor and Cody are excited to see you.
爱斯特和柯迪迫不及待想见你
I want you to be good for your grandma and grandpa, okay?
跟姥姥姥爷乖 好吗
I'm not sending Harrison to Orlando
我把哈里森送去奥兰多
because Deb asked me to,
不是因为黛布的要求
but because Speltzer is a problem I need to solve.
而是因为要解决斯佩尔茨这个麻烦
Once I do, Harrison will come home where he belongs.
一旦我完成 哈里森就能回家了
You mean more to me than...
你对我而言远不止是...
Pizza!
披萨
That's right. Pizza.
对的 披萨
Let's go.
咱们走
мой Витя[俄语]
我的小维克托
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表