in your back pocket, Mr. Morgan?
那张法♥院♥指令吗 摩根先生
Dexter's fine.
叫德克斯特就行
If I were you,
我是你的话
I'd stick with "Mr. Morgan."
就会坚持"摩根先生"这个称呼
Please be quick.
劳驾快点
I will.
我会的
If you don't mind, I'm gonna go and crank up the A.C. in the car.
不介意的话 我回车上先打开空调
Nice to meet you, Ms. Mckay.
很高兴见到你 麦凯小姐
All right, I'm just gonna get a quick swab
我只要在你的口腔里
from your cheek.
稍稍擦一下
This won't hurt.
不疼
But then you... already know that.
接下来的 你也知道
Shit.
见鬼
You do this for a living?
你靠这个吃饭
Sorry.
抱歉
Okay.
好了
That should do it.
这下行了
Thanks, Ms. Mckay.
谢谢 麦凯小姐
Hannah.
叫我汉娜
No, you were right.
你说得没错
I think we should keep things on a last-name basis.
我们最好称呼姓氏 客客气气
How would you like to catch this fuck?
你多想抓住这个混♥蛋♥
Ray Speltzer.
雷·斯佩尔茨
I still lose sleep over this one.
为这案子我寝食难安
I think he's hiding something in a mausoleum
我认为他把一些和尼娜·弗莱舍凶案
that might connect him to Nina Fleischer's murder.
相关的东西♥藏♥在一座陵寝里
But I can't get Judge Perez to sign off on a search warrant,
可我没办法让佩雷斯法官签发搜查令
so I need you to wet the wheels a little bit.
所以需要你另辟蹊径
Well, what's your probable cause?
你的合理依据是
There's some circumstantial stuff.
有一些旁证
It's thin, but...
虽然薄弱 不过
Basically, Speltzer is setting off an alarm
说穿了 是我对斯佩尔茨的直觉
in my lizard brain.
敲响了警钟
Interesting.
有意思
So you'll talk to Perez?
你会找佩雷斯谈吗
No, not on behalf of your lizard brain.
不 不会仅凭你的直觉
I-I know it sounds fucked up.
我知道听起来有点瞎掰
Look, Debra...
听着 黛布拉
I think you're a good cop.
你是个优秀的警♥察♥
If you think this is worth pursuing,
如果你认为值得追查
I trust you, but...
我相信你 不过
that's not gonna get you a warrant.
信任没办法变出一张搜查令
Have you tried getting permission
你试过征得
from the family who owns the mausoleum?
墓主家人的同意吗
Yes, but I can't track them down.
试过 但我找不到他们
Stay on it. You'll find someone.
继续找 你会找到的
If you knew there was a murderer out there,
假如你知道有个杀人犯还逍遥法外
and you could do something to stop him
而在他再次动手之前
before he killed again,
你有办法阻止他
could you let it go?
你会听之任之吗
We're the police, Debra.
我们是警♥察♥ 黛布拉
We have to follow the law.
我们必须遵循法律
You could put a patrol car on Speltzer.
你可以派辆巡逻车盯着斯佩尔茨
Watch him.
监视他
But I better not see it on the budget.
不过最好别写进预算
That one.
是那艘
Nice boat, you arrogant asshole.
好船 你个自命不凡的傻蛋
Too bad it won't be afloat too long.
真可惜它就要沉了
Kiss my ass, you ginger freak.
见鬼去吧 你个神经病
Is this your boat?
这是你的船吗
Yeah, this is my boat.
没错 我的
That's why I'm on it.
不然我在船上干什么
Who are you?
你是谁
Are you a cop or some kind of security?
你是警♥察♥还是保安
Who are you?
你是谁
Look, I don't have to tell you anything
我没必要说吧
unless you show me a badge or something.
除非你出示警徽
Why did you kill Viktor?
你为什么要杀维克托
What? What are you talking about?
什么 你在说什么
Look, look, just get the fuck out of here. I want answers.
你♥他♥妈♥下去 我要答案
Hey, I will call the cops--
我会报♥警♥
I am gonna put your eyes out.
我会钻了你这双狗眼
Now, the trick is
棘手的是
to keep from drilling into your brain.
还要避免钻到你的大脑
Look, look, I don't...
听着 我不知道
Look, I don't know anything.
我什么都不知道
Look, I didn't kill anyone. I swear.
我没杀任何人 我发誓
This isn't even my boat.
这也根本不是我的船
Why did you say it was?
刚刚为什么说是
It belongs to this douche bag named Dexter Morgan.
船属于一个叫德克斯特·摩根的讨厌鬼
I hate this guy's fucking guts.
我恨他到骨子里了
That's why I came down here, so I could sink his boat.
我来这里是为了弄沉他的船
Who is Dexter Morgan?
德克斯特·摩根是什么人
Like I said, he's just a jerk
就像我说的 他就是个
who works for Miami Metro Homicide.
为迈阿密警局凶杀组工作的混♥蛋♥
Okay?
好了吗
Now, can I-- can I please go?
现在 我能走了吗
Yes.
是的
Get rid of him.
把他处理掉
Morgan. Hey, Lieutenant.
摩根 你好 警督
This is officer Hewitt.
我是休伊特警官
We followed Speltzer home from the bar.
我们从酒吧跟踪斯佩尔茨到他家
There's been no activity for over two hours.
两个多小时没动静了
Just seems like he's in for the night.
貌似他已经就寝
We just got dispatched on a 211.
调度台称有劫案
Can we take it?
我们能去吗
Or do you want us to stay on Speltzer?
还是要继续监视斯佩尔茨
Negative on Speltzer. Take the 211.
取消监视 出现场
Copy that. Good night, Lieutenant.
收到 晚安 警督
Good night.
晚安
It's a waste of fuckin' manpower.
真♥他♥妈♥的浪费人力
My father worked sometimes three jobs
我父亲为了抚养我们
to take care of us, so...
有时要做三份工作 所以
I decided the best way I could help was to leave home
我决定还是离开家
so he has one less mouth to feed.
少一张嘴吃饭
He'd be so ashamed if he knew
他要是知道我♥干♥哪行
what I do to make money.
一定觉得羞耻
You're not gonna be a stripper your whole life, right?
你不会一辈子干这个 对吧
No, I have big dreams.
不 我有远大抱负
I want to start my own dog-walking business.
我想做遛狗生意
No matter what happens, rich people
无论何时何地 有钱人
will always be... lazy
都是懒骨头
and they will always have dogs.
却都养狗
What's wrong?
怎么了
I like you, Joey.
我喜欢你 乔
I don't want to lie to you.
我不想骗你
About what?
骗我什么
My bosses at the club, they...
俱乐部的老板 他们
they ordered me to get close to you...
他们命令我接近你
so I could find out what the police know
查出警方对维克托·巴斯科夫
about Viktor Baskov and their business dealings.
和他们的事了解多少
So that's why you said yes to the date?
所以你才答应这次约会
No, I said yes before they told me to do this.
不 他们没下命令我就愿意了
So then... you do really like me?
那么说 你是真的喜欢我
Yes.
当然
But I'm scared.
但我害怕
These men are dangerous.
这帮人很危险
I-I can't go back to them with nothing.
我不能空手回去
Don't be scared.
别害怕
I'm not gonna let anything happen to you.
我不会让你出事的
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表