I'll give you some space.
我会给你些空间
I'll back off.
退一步
Just hang in there with me, okay?
跟我一起坚持下去 好吗
I can't go on like this, living by Beb's rules.
我不能这样下去了 活在黛布的规矩下
Ray Speltzer.
雷·斯佩尔茨
Just paroled for assault.
因攻击入狱 刚获假释
But there have been more serious charges.
但还有更严重的指控
Ann Feig disappeared after a date with Speltzer.
安·费戈在与斯佩尔茨约会后失踪
And another date,
另一次约会
Nina Fleischer, turned up dead,
尼娜·弗莱舍 死亡
but the police couldn't make anything stick.
但警方没有任何站得住脚的证据
Did Nina lose her earring in the struggle?
尼娜是不是在挣扎时被扯掉耳环
Speltzer will most likely kill again
斯佩尔茨很可能会再开杀戒
unless I take him out.
除非我除掉他
The groundskeeper in a cemetery.
公墓管♥理♥员♥
That's appropriate.
好地方
But he didn't get those muscles pushing a lawnmower.
但他的肌肉不是割草割出来的
Speltzer's grown his hair, but he seems no less hostile.
斯佩尔茨留了长发 但还一脸凶相
Is Speltzer just blowing off steam,
他是在发泄吗
or is this the ritual he goes through
或者是他杀人前
before he kills?
特有的仪式
Hey, Deb.
喂 黛布
Hey, what are you up to?
忙什么呢
I'm just trying out a new gym.
我在一家新健身房♥锻炼
What's wrong with the old one?
怎么不去以前那家
Well, this one has a smoothie bar.
这家有喝的
Look, I gotta go.
我得挂了
I wanna keep my heart rate up.
我要保持运动心率
Thanks for checkin' in.
多谢查岗
Nadia.
纳迪娅
Hi, joey.
乔
What are you doing here?
你来这干什么
I came to ask you a favor.
来请你帮个忙
Another one?
又帮忙
Oh, it's like giving milk to a stray cat.
给流浪猫喂奶吗
Here, sit down.
坐吧
I remind you of a dirty cat?
我跟你提过流浪猫吗
No, no. I was trying to be clever,
没 没 我就想温情点
which is sort of out of my wheelhouse.
显然还不是我强项
What can I do for you?
需要我帮什么忙
Kaja was wearing a bracelet
凯莎被杀当晚
the night she was killed.
戴了一手镯
I know she would want to be buried in it.
我知道她一定想戴着入葬
It's...the least I could do for my friend.
为朋友我只能做到这些了
Well, if it's been cleared for DNA, you can have it.
要是做了DNA取样 你拿走就好
I got a list of her personal effects.
我有她私人物品清单
Here we go.
来看看
Mm, there's no bracelet listed.
记录上没有手镯
Are you sure?
你确定吗
I know she was wearing it that night.
我很确定她当晚戴着手镯
I don't know what you're implying,
我不懂你想暗示什么
but I'm the only dirty cop in this station.
但局里只有我一个手脚不干净
And I didn't take it, so...
而我没有做过
a dirty cop is better than a dirty cat.
不干净的警♥察♥总比不干净的猫好一点
I believe you. Thanks.
我相信你 谢谢
wait...I was, uh,
慢着 我之前
wondering if you'd like to go out with me sometime.
在想你愿不愿意跟我约会
or, better yet, you could come to my place,
或者 来我家 那样更好
and I'll make you dinner.
我就可以给你做晚餐了
Why don't I cook you dinner?
为什么不是我做
I was hoping you'd say that.
就等你这句呢
Did you see the list with your own eyes?
你亲眼看到物证清单了吗
Sit down.
坐下
No.
没有
How do you know the detective
你怎么知道那个警探
wasn't lying about the bracelet?
在手镯的事上没有撒谎
'Cause he likes me.
因为他喜欢我
He likes you?
就因为他喜欢你?
Do you understand what's at stake here?
你到底懂不懂这其中利害
If the cops find that dead GPS chip in that bracelet,
要是警♥察♥找到手镯里的GPS芯片
they're gonna figure out we use them to track our mules.
就能查出我们的运输路线
And if they get on to our system--
一旦他们了解我们的运作体系
They'll shut down your heroin business,
你的海♥洛♥因♥生意就会被迫关闭
which is a lot more lucrative
海♥洛♥因♥赚得可比
than the tits and ass business, Nadezhda.
脱衣舞赚得多 纳捷日达
George...
乔治
Maybe you should accept good news when you hear it.
或许你应该接受这个好消息
Your name is Nadezhda, but you go by Nadia.
你本来叫纳捷日达 却改成了纳迪娅
I always hated Nadezhda.
我讨厌纳捷日达这个名字
You shouldn't.
你不应该
It's a beautiful Russian name.
这是个美丽的俄♥罗♥斯♥名字
Did you know that the greatest mezzo soprano
你知道莫斯科大剧院
of the Bolshoi Theater was also named Nadezhda?
最出色的女中音也叫纳捷日达吗
No.
不知道
Nadezhda Obukhova.
纳捷日达·奥布科娃
It was said that her voice
据说她的嗓音
could unlock the mysteries of the heart.
可以化解内心的谜团
She died before I was born,
她在我出生前离世
But I still listen to her recordings of the Snow Maiden.
但我仍在听她的唱片 《雪姑娘》
My music teacher, Mr. Chillich,
我的音乐老师 切里奇先生
he said to me,
曾经对我说
"Isaac, you think you're strong,
艾萨克 你以为自己很强大
but you are not strong if you don't feel."
但不懂欣赏的人不会强大
He gave me an "F,"
他给了我不及格
So I pushed him down a flight of stairs.
于是我把他从楼梯上推下
I felt bad about it.
我觉得内疚
After that, my father shipped me off
之后父亲用船把我送到
to a disciplinary school in England.
英格兰一所惩戒学校
Now I'm afraid my love of opera
恐怕如今唯一能触动我情感的就是
is all that's left of my sensitive side.
对歌♥剧的热爱了
I want you to get close to this detective.
我想你去接近这个警探
Find out what the police know about viktor.
打探他们对维克多都知道些什么
You'll do that for me, won't you, Nadezhda?
你会帮我吧 纳捷日达
Good.
好姑娘
You can go now.
你可以走了
Viktor is smart.
维克托很聪明
He probably took the bracelet off the dead girl
他很可能从女孩尸体上把手镯脱下来
to keep the police from getting it.
以防警♥察♥拿到
He probably has it and is hiding out somewhere.
他很可能把它藏起来了
But we'll never know
可我们永远找不到了
'cause the signal died over a week ago.
因为一周前信♥号♥♥消失了
With technology, there's always a way.
只要有技术就能做到
Find the I.T. man who set the system up.
找出制♥作♥系统那个技术员
If we can track the bracelet...
如果我们能追查到手镯
we can find Viktor.
就能找到维克托
So she called and I said, "Okay, well,
于是她打给我 然后我说 好啊
You know, let's, uh, let's do a double dater."
咱们就来个四人约会吧
00 p.m. you know,
接着到了凌晨
we're laying down there on the couch,
我们就躺在沙发沙上
and, you know, I feel this hand kind of go up my back.
然后 有东西像手一样在后面碰我
This is what my life has become?
我的生活变成这样了吗
Time to start prying one monkey off my back.
是时候甩掉跟屁虫了
Got a package here addressed to Miami metro forensics.
有寄给迈阿密警局的包裹
Oh, yeah, uh, I'll take it.
我来签收
There you go. Thanks.
给 谢谢
Think I drunk-ordered from the hustler store,
估计我喝醉时候网购的东西
and that never turns out well.
准不是好货色
What the fuck?
我♥操♥
"Dear Mr. Greene, when I bought
亲爱的格林先生 我在网上购买♥♥
"the ice truck killer's hand online,
所谓"冰柜杀手之手"时
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表