Look...
听着
Maybe there's a way we could help each other out.
或许我们有办法相互帮助
What do you mean?
什么意思
Well...I could give you
我给你内部消息
enough information to keep your bosses happy.
让你老板满意
What if the other cops find out?
其他警♥察♥发现怎么办
They won't.
不会的
And, in return,
作为交换
if you hear anything around the club
你在俱乐部附近听到任何
about Mike Anderson's murder,
有关麦克·安德森谋杀案的消息
you pass it along to me.
都要告诉我
I can do that.
行
I'm still worried for you.
我还是担心你
You should not get involved with the Koshka Brotherhood.
你不该插手克什卡兄弟会
Don't worry about me.
不用担心我
If I can protect you
如果我能即保护你
and catch a cop killer,
又捉住那个警♥察♥杀手
it's worth sticking my neck out a little.
冒冒险也未尝不可
It is a nice neck.
冒得很帅呦
Hey, Rick. I got off work early,
里克 我提前下班
so I thought I'd take you up on your offer.
所以决定接受你的邀请
Ah, well, you will not be disappointed.
不会让你失望的
I make the best Mojito in Miami.
我调的是全城最好的莫吉托[一种鸡尾酒]
Awesome.
棒极了
Looks like Speltzer's taken over the family shrine.
看来斯佩尔茨盗用了神坛
Nina Fleischer's missing earring.
尼娜·弗莱舍没了的耳环
She didn't lose it in the struggle.
不是在挣扎中弄丢的
Speltzer took it as a trophy.
是斯佩尔茨作为战利品带走的
If I take it, he'll know I was here.
如果我拿走 他就知道我来过
But I can still show it to Deb.
不过我能让黛布看到
No cell service in a mausoleum.
陵墓里没有信♥号♥♥
God damn it.
该死
This is Dexter. Leave a message.
我是德克斯特 请留言
Hey, Dex, it's me.
德克斯 是我
I just wanna let you know I'm gonna be a little late getting home tonight.
我就是想告诉你今晚晚点回
You've got me paranoid about Speltzer, so...
斯佩尔茨的事被你说得神经兮兮 所以
I'm gonna drive by his house,
我准备去他家看看
make sure he's tucked in for the night.
确保他今晚老老实实的
Thank you for fucking up my evening, bro.
多谢你报销了我一晚上 大哥
So, um...
好吧
How long did you say you've been here?
你说搬来这多久来着
A few days.
就几天
I promise, I'm going furniture shopping this weekend.
我保证 周末就去买♥♥家具
I mean, you could have at least taken the plastic off.
总可以把保护膜撕掉吧
I'll get around to it.
回头撕
Have a seat.
先坐吧
Okay.
好的
How 'bout some music?
来点音乐怎么样
Soon.
稍等
Sit tight. I'll be right back.
坐着别动 我马上就回来
I'll get us a drink.
去弄点喝的
Ray. Yeah?
雷 怎么了
I gotta be honest with you.
我得跟你说实话
This Mojito sucks.
这莫吉托真难喝
There's, like, no alcohol in it.
好像没什么酒味
Well, you have to be in control of your faculties.
总不能废了你的"功力"
Otherwise, there's no challenge.
不然还有什么意思
Well, you certainly are confident.
看来你"性"心满满啊
You look strong.
看来你也不简单
Thanks...
谢谢
I guess.
我还可以
I like it when they're strong.
我就喜欢厉害女人
What are you talking about?
你什么意思
Get...
放...
Let's play a game.
我们来玩个游戏
Ray!
雷
Night night, fuck face.
鸟样儿 晚安吧
Hey, Dex, it's me.
德克斯 是我
I just wanna let you know I'm gonna be a little late getting home tonight.
我就是想告诉你今天晚点回
You've got me paranoid about speltzer,
斯佩尔茨的事让你搞得神经兮兮
so I'm gonna cruise by his house, make sure...
所以我准备去他家看看 确保
Shit. he's tucked in for the night.
该死 他今晚老老实实的
Oh, God.
上帝啊
Freeze!
不许动
Oh, fuck!
操
Deb. Motherfucker.
黛布 王八蛋
He has a girl in here. We have to find her.
他抓了个女孩回来 我们救她
He beat the shit out of her.
她被打了个半死
Speltzer took her earring as a trophy,
斯佩尔茨扯了她耳环作战利品
just like he did with Nina Fleischer.
和对尼娜·弗莱舍如出一辙
I found hers at the mausoleum.
我在陵墓找到了她的耳环
Put a BOLO out on Speltzer, but there's nothing yet.
已通缉斯佩尔茨 暂无收获
And the house was a foreclosure that he broke into
他作案的房♥子是法♥院♥扣押的
to set up his fucked-up maze.
然后布下这操蛋的迷宫
We found burned plastic in the oven.
我们在烤箱里发现了烧过的塑料
Explains why there weren't any prints or DNA
所以我们的证物上没有
on the things we found.
指纹或DNA
I sent some unis over to the mausoleum
我调了些警力去陵墓
and the door was open.
门是开着的
Nina Fleischer's earring was missing.
尼娜·弗莱舍的耳环不见了
I think he's in the wind.
看来他躲起来了
Behind you.
注意后面
Oh, you're up early.
你起挺早啊
The coffee's fresh, if you want.
刚煮的咖啡 不喝吗
You were right.
你是对的
If I'd let you do things your way,
如果我让你以自己的方式处理
then Speltzer would be dead and that girl would be alive.
死得就是斯佩尔茨而不是那个女孩
But he's out there,
但他逃之夭夭
free to kill again.
还能再开杀戮
Well, you can't change the way you think overnight.
你不会一夜之间就改变想法吧
I haven't.
没有
I mean, I have, but I haven't.
我想过 但没有改变
I get it... what you do.
你做的事 我想通了
I hate it, but I get it.
虽然讨厌 但想通了
So you accept it?
这么说你能接受
I understand it.
只是明白了
I understand that it might be...
明白那可能是
might be...
可能算
a necessary evil.
以暴易暴
But what I don't understand are the blood slides.
可不明白的是那些血液玻片
They're trophies.
也是战利品吧
They're like Speltzer's earrings.
就像斯佩尔茨的耳环
I'm nothing like Speltzer.
我和斯佩尔茨不一样
But on some level, Dexter,
但某种程度上 德克斯特
you like to kill.
你喜欢杀人
I like the way it makes me feel.
我喜欢那种感觉
Same thing.
一回事
Deb, I can't change who I am.
黛布 我无法改变自己
I know.
我知道
And I can't change who I am.
我也无法改变自己
What are you saying?
你在说什么
I don't know what I'm saying...
我不知道我在说什么
but I think you should move out.
不过我觉得你应该搬出去
I think you should move back to your place.
搬回你自己的地方
Okay.
好的
Deb...
黛布
I'm still your brother.
我还是你哥哥
Nothing's changed.
一切都没有变
Everything's changed.
一切都变了
I don't know if it can ever be the same again.
我都不知道自己还能否像从前一样
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表