The shooter hits this girl, dumps her in the trunk,
他打死了这个女孩 把她装进后备箱
speeds off. Gets a flat tire.
然后车熄火了 因为车胎没气了
He repays Mike's kindness
他回报麦克的热心
by shooting him and fleeing in Mike's car.
就是给了他一枪 再驾着他的车逃跑
His car was found in an industrial park
车在52街西北附近
near north west fifty-second.
某工业园区被发现
I've got people there. We'll start canvassing.
我在那有人 开始调查吧
And here? Any witnesses?
这边呢 有目击者吗
None so far.
目前还没有
Maybe somebody saw something.
也许有人看见了什么
I'm on my way to talk to Mike's wife.
我去和麦克的妻子谈谈
All of her family's in Chicago,
她的家人都在芝加哥
and she's gonna need all our support.
她会需要我们的帮助
Anything she needs.
只要她需要
Hopefully Dexter and I will win the DNA lottery with our swabs,
但愿德克斯特和我能找到DNA
'cause it looks like he wiped the car clean.
看上去他把车清理了
Nothing on prints except for hers.
除了受害者指纹没有其他的
Well, judging by her attire, or lack of it,
从她打扮来看
she was a stripper.
是个脱衣舞娘
And on duty at the time of her death.
死的时候正在工作
I've got an I.D. on the fingerprints.
指纹对比出她的身份
Kaja Soroka.
凯莎·萨拉卡
Same person this car's registered to.
和车辆登记的是同一个人
We'll find out where she works.
我们会找出她在哪工作
Steering wheel, shifter, door handles,
方向盘 挡把 门把手
seatbelt buckle-- they're all wiped clean.
安全带扣 都擦得很干净
But there's always one place they forget to clean--
但是总有地方他们不记得清理
The turn signal.
转向灯
You're clear. Oh, ffuck.
清理完毕 操
The road's clear.
道路清理完毕了
Thank you.
谢谢
Fuck!
操
Excuse me.
打扰一下
I need to see the files on the ice truck killer case.
我想看一下冰柜车杀手一案的卷宗
Row F17. Thank you.
第7排17号♥ 谢谢
Kaja Soroka was a Ukrainian National
凯莎·萨拉卡持有工作签证
here on a work visa.
乌克兰人
She worked at the Fox Hole Gentleman's Club in Pinecrest.
她在皮尼奎斯特的狐狸洞绅士俱乐部工作
Now, the same owner is listed as having
俱乐部老板在迈阿密
five other strip clubs in Miami.
还有另五家脱衣舞俱乐部
We looked into them when I was with narcotics.
我缉毒时候调查过他们
Figured they were using the places to launder money,
认为他们在用这些地方洗钱
but we never got anywhere with it.
不过没有找到什么线索
Let's get somewhere now.
现在就开始调查
Quinn and I is gonna take the Fox Hole.
奎恩和我去狐狸洞
The rest of you split up the rest of the clubs.
剩下的人分散到其余的俱乐部
Let's go.
出发
All the prints belong to Miss Soroka
所有的指纹都是萨拉卡小姐的
except the one from the turn signal.
除了转向灯上的那个
But there aren't any matches
不论佛州指纹识别系统还是联邦调查局
in Florida AFIS, FBI, or DHS.
国土安♥全♥部♥ 都没有匹配
There's always Interpol.
国际刑♥警♥组织总会有答案
I had this weird flashback of being on Rudy's tabl--
我总会回想起鲁迪的刑...
Brian's tabl--
布莱恩的刑...
Whatever the fuck you want to call him.
不管你♥他♥妈♥的怎么叫他
Your brother's table.
你哥哥的刑台
Sorry. That must have felt not good for you.
抱歉 你肯定感觉不怎么好
It didn't.
没有
But what bothers me about it
让我不安的是
is that I was set up on that table
这次是我被绑在刑台上
the same way Travis Marshall was set up on the altar.
跟崔维斯·马歇尔一样绑在祭坛上
Deb...
黛布
I mean, how do you explain that?
你怎么解释
I don't know.
我不知道
I was there too.
我也在那里
But I pulled you off that table.
我把你从刑台上拉下来
I was on that table.
我被绑在刑台上
I almost died on that table.
差点就死在那上面
You would think that I would remember every fucking detail.
你还会认为我记得他妈每个细节
But even I don't remember it that clearly.
但是我根本记不那么清楚
Dexter, you were somehow able to perfectly duplicate
德克斯特 你却不知怎么就
how he set everything up--
把一切完美复♥制♥出来
The same positioning,
一样的布置
the same amount of plastic wrap.
一样多的塑料薄膜
They are the same, Dexter. They are exactly...
一模一样 德克斯特 这些真的是
the same.
一模一样
Because Brian was imitating me.
因为布莱恩在模仿我
This is crazy, Deb.
这很疯狂 黛布
I know that.
我知道
It's crazy that I did what I did.
我所做的事很疯狂
It's crazy that you just happened to walk in
而你碰巧走进来 看到我下手
and see me doing it.
也很疯狂
And what were you doing in the church, anyway?
你去教堂干什么
Just...
我只是...
I-I was just fucking
我他妈的只是
checking to see if everything was okay.
去看看有没有事
I'm sorry for all the questions.
问那些问题我很抱歉
I'm just-- Dexter, I'm...
我只是 德克斯特 我...
I'm trying to make sense of this.
我想搞清楚这是什么意思
Deb, it's not gonna make sense.
黛布 这什么意思都没有
Did you find anything in the car?
在车里找到线索了吗
No, not yet.
不 还没有
Give up, Deb.
放弃吧 黛布
Give up and just leave this alone.
放弃吧 别管这个了
We have a match.
找到匹配的了
Viktor Baskov.
维克托·巴斯科夫
When you're losing control of your entire life,
当你的整个人生失控
it helps to focus on what you're good at--
能帮你专注于擅长的领域
my little secret.
我的小秘密
I shouldn't be doing a kill now.
现在不该杀人
The irony is that's the only way I can maintain control,
讽刺的是 这是我自控的唯一方法
the only way I can keep this from Deb.
也是使这些远离黛布的唯一方法
Someone packed in a hurry.
匆忙地收拾行李
Blood...
血迹
And gunshot residue.
射击残迹
Looks like you're our man, Viktor.
看来找对人了 维克托
How careless were you, Viktor?
你可真是粗心 维克托
One first class one-way ticket to Kiev, Ukraine
去乌克兰基辅的一张头等舱单程票
leaving in less than two hours.
不到两小时起飞
Very careless.
非常粗心
How can I help you?
需要帮助吗
One economy class ticket, flight 449.
一张经济舱 449航♥班♥
To Budapest.
到布达佩斯
Correct.
没错
That would be $1,890, please, Mr. Hartwell.
1♥8♥9♥0美元 哈特韦尔先生
Dog track.
赛狗赢的
Lucky you. Yeah, lucky me.
真幸运 对 是幸运
You're all set. Thank you.
好了 谢谢
Step through.
逐个通过
Please wait. Wait, sir.
请等下 等等 先生
What are these for?
这些是干什么的
Diabetes. I have a prescription.
糖尿病 我有处方
If you want to see it.
如果你要看的话
Go ahead.
去吧
Hello, Viktor.
你好 维克托
Kill the music.
关掉音乐
Good afternoon, everyone.
下午好 各位
I'm Sergeant Batista from Miami Metro Homicide.
我是迈阿密凶案组的巴蒂斯塔警长
We are investigating the suspected homicide
我们正在调查涉嫌杀害
of one Kaja Soroka...
凯莎·萨拉卡的人
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表