Here you go. Thanks.
给 谢谢
Your assistant told me I'd find you here.
你的助理告诉我可以在这里找到你
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
About what, the horrible things you said to me?
谈什么 你对我说的那些恶毒的话吗
You cost me my job, Maria.
你让我失去了工作 玛丽亚
I was 9 months shy of a 40 year pension
差9个月就能领到40年的养老金
before you stuck the knife in me.
结果你给我来了一刀
Before you could return the favor.
总不能等着你反击报复
It's not my fault I beat you at your own game,
我只是将计就计 又不是我的错
so why don't you take your own advice--go home.
你不如接受你自己的建议 回家去吧
Now why would I want to do that
如果我是来帮忙
if I'm here to help?
又何必回家呢
Don't fuck with me, Tom.
别他妈耍我了 汤姆
That little list of yours?
你的那份名单
You'd be surprised what I know about some of the names on there.
你会很惊讶 因为我认识上面一些人
Which names?
哪些人
Oh, not so fast, no.
别这么急嘛
I help you, you support my reinstatement
我帮你 你就得帮助我复职
just long enough for me to get my pension bump.
只要让我够资格拿到养老金就可以了
Boats are fucking expensive.
游艇很他妈烧钱的
So...
所以
The question, Maria,
问题是 玛丽亚
is how bad do you want this?
你有多想干这事
Looks like a table just opened up.
似乎那边有空桌了
Careful, they're hot.
小心点 很烫的
Isaak hasn't checked in yet.
艾萨克还没例行报信
If anything has happened to him,
如果他出了什么事
it would be a shame to have to kill you after such a lovely meal.
你做了如此美味的一顿饭 杀了你真可惜
Well, let's hope that doesn't have to happen.
但愿不要发展到那一步吧
In case you want some more.
待会儿你想要还有更多
Water.
水
I'm sorry, grams always went heavy on the pepper.
不好意思 我奶奶总是放很多胡椒
Never cared much for that man.
我向来不怎么喜欢他
We should go before we're spotted.
得在趁人发现前赶紧离开
So this is over?
这事就完了吗
And still you don't trust me?
你仍然不信任我
You can talk.
你可以说话
The knife?
那把刀
How'd that get there?
怎么会有把刀
In the water.
扔进水里
I'll do the same.
我也照做
Fine. Together, then.
好吧 那一起扔
You go ahead.
你先走吧
I'm gonna hose this down just to be safe.
我把血迹冲一下 以确保安全
I'll wait for you below.
我在下面等你
Isaak was right.
艾萨克是对的
I could have walked away if he'd let me.
如果他愿意 我可以抽身离开
But I was wrong about him.
但我对他的看法错了
I never thought he would.
我从未觉得他会这样做
What the hell happened to you?
你出什么事了
What are you waiting for, you little shit?
你在等什么呢 你个小杂碎
God.
天啊
Don't move. I can get you to a hospital.
别动 我可以送你去医院
The bullet's still inside.
子弹还在里面
We both know I'm a dead man.
咱们都知道我死定了
There's a kit in my car. I can help with the pain.
我的车里有工具包 里面有东西能帮你止痛
No.
不用
I need you to do me one better.
我要你帮我个忙
Fuck.
操
Dispatch.
调度台
This is Lieutenant Debra Morgan requesting backup.
黛布拉·摩根警督请求支援
And a fucking ambulance at 2085 Coral Road.
派一辆救护车到珊瑚路2085号♥来
Sending someone right now.
现在立刻派人过去
Sorry for the bumpy ride.
抱歉这么颠簸
You're forgiven.
原谅你
We're here.
我们到了
Indulge a dying man.
看在我将死的份上
What do you intend to say to Hannah
告诉我 你再次见到汉娜时
when you see her again?
准备跟她说什么
I guess that I'm sorry.
估计会说我很抱歉
You guess?
估计
Fuck's sakes, Dexter.
真服了你了 德克斯特
She needs to know how you feel about her.
她需要知道你对她的感觉
It's not that easy.
说出来可不容易
How is it you can be
为什么
absolutely fearless in the face of death
你在面对死亡时毫无畏惧
and yet so afraid to live?
却在生活中畏手畏脚
I'm not.
我没有...
Afraid.
害怕
Then what is it?
那是为什么
Death has always calmed me.
死亡总能使我变得平静
It's soothing.
使人安心
Predictable.
可预测
Inevitable.
不可避免
With a knife in my hand, I feel it's mine to control.
拿着刀时 我感觉一切尽在掌控
It gives you intimacy.
给你亲切感
Yes, but--
是的 但是
It never lasts.
无法持续
It's over,
当它结束了
then you-- you move on.
你就继续前行
But now,
但现在
with Hannah,
和汉娜在一起
I feel like I don't have any control,
我感觉自己失去了控制能力
and I'm not sure I want to move on.
我不确定自己是否愿意继续前行
I was like you.
我曾和你一样
So detached...
与现实疏离
until Viktor.
直到维克托出现
Was it worth it?
值得吗
Your feelings for him cost you everything.
你对他的感情让你失去了一切
Oh, God, yes.
天啊 当然了
Being with him,
和他在一起
I never had to hide.
我从来不需要隐藏
I was finally--
我终于感觉
alive.
自己活着
There's hope for you yet.
你仍然有希望
Watch any western, and you'll know
看过西部片的人都知道
a man out for vengeance should dig two graves,
准备复仇的人会挖两个坟
one for his enemy and one for himself.
一个给敌人 一个给自己
I won't be needing mine,
我不需要坟
but I'll see to it that Isaak isn't alone in his.
但艾萨克在坟里绝不会孤单
And you have no idea why you were taken by the deceased?
你对于死者为什么绑♥架♥你毫无头绪
No.
没有
He barely spoke.
他几乎不说话
So he chained you up,
这么说他把你绑起来
you got free,
你挣脱了
he stabbed you,
他用刀捅你
and then you beat him to death.
然后你就把他敲死了
As I stated, it was selfdefense. Oh, I know.
如我所说 这是正当防卫 当然是
Still, there was a lot of blood.
不过现场有很多血
I mean, I know it's not the first time
我知道这不是第一次
you've gotten your hands bloody.
你手上沾血了
Are we finished?
能结束了吗
I just want to make sure that what you're telling me
我只是想确定你的口供
reflects what really happened.
和现场证据相符
But, yeah, sure, we can be done.
不过如果你想 我们就结束吧
How is it that you were the one that found me?
为什么会是你发现我
I'm a cop.
我可是警♥察♥
It's my job to follow through on anonymous tips.
我的工作就是追查匿名提供的线索
Where was your backup?
你的后援呢
Lieutenant's prerogative.
独自调查是当警督的特权
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表