Girls like that are vulgar.
那些女孩真是俗不可耐
But girls like that, sure do look like your mom.
可那种下作的女孩肯定很像你母亲
So I have to wonder...
这让我不禁想到
your mom was so pretty.
你母亲非常漂亮
She probably had a lot of admirers, right?
估计她有不少追求者吧
Men who would go home with her
男人都想去你家
and watch her take her clothes off.
看着她脱个精光
And then take her any way that they wanted her?
然后肆意地玩弄她
Shut up.
闭嘴
There were many ways to break a body down.
让人招供的方式可真不少
You could hear it, couldn't you?
你能听到声音 是吧
You could hear her through those thin walls
透过你家那薄薄的墙壁
that the two of you shared.
听着她的呻♥吟♥
You could hear
你能听出来
how much she loved getting fucked by all those men.
她有多想让男人搞吧
You could hear her kissing them,
你能听到她亲吻他们
all the things that she might do with her mouth,
听到她用嘴吸来吮去吧
that same mouth she would kiss you with.
然后又用那张嘴亲你
But be honest, Ray.
雷 说实话
You kind of liked it, didn't you?
你挺喜欢那样的 对吧
Weren't you kind of wishing
你不是还意淫过
that it was you inside her?
进入她身体的是你吗
I should've killed you like I killed that other bitch!
我真该像宰了别的婊♥子♥一样宰了你
Go to hell.
去死吧
We got him.
能定罪了
Way to go, lieutenant.
厉害 警督
All right. Good job.
好样的
Hey, Deb.
黛布
Jamie said she was good
洁咪说她今天
to watch Harrison till late tonight
可以照看哈里森到很晚
if you want to grab a drink or something.
要不要一起喝一杯
I thought you'd be in the mood to celebrate.
以为你想庆祝一下
I'm really glad we got Speltzer.
我很高兴能把斯佩尔茨定罪
But celebrate? No.
但庆祝算了吧
Melanie Garrett is still dead.
梅勒妮·盖瑞特死了
But you got Speltzer.
但你搞定了斯佩尔茨
He'll never hurt anyone again.
他再也不能祸害别人了
Well, outside of prison.
除了监狱里的
Dexter.
德克斯特
I've been thinking a lot about Rita--
我一直在想丽塔的事
about how she died.
关于她的死
She died because of you.
她是被你连累死的
Because you were selfish.
因为你太自私
You have a son.
你有儿子
Harrison is three years old.
哈里森三岁了
Someone needs to protect him.
需要有人保护
I do.
我在保护他
Someone needs to protect him from you.
是需要有人保护他不被你连累
He could go live with Astor and Cody,
他可以搬去奥兰多
with their grandparents in Orlando.
去爱斯特和柯迪的姥姥家
I am a good father. I am the right person--
我是个好父亲 我才是唯一可以
the only person who can and should raise my son.
而且应该照顾我儿子的人
Who, like me, lost his mother.
他像我一样 很小就失去母亲
It is not fair of you
这样不公平 让一个孩子
to expose a child to your life...
置身于你的那种生活
choices.
你选吧
You have to decide! Your desires or--
你必须做出决定 听从欲望还是
No, I don't.
我不选
You said it yourself, Dexter,
是你自己说的 德克斯特
that you can't stop,
你说你停不下来
that you don't want to stop.
而且你也不想停
And if you keep doing this,
如果你继续杀人的话
you're like a fucking magnet.
你就会像磁铁一样
Bad shit is gonna find you.
吸着坏蛋去找你
And if that happens, I'll handle it.
要是坏蛋真找上门 我会解决的
What if you had been three minutes later
要是你♥他♥妈♥去斯佩尔茨那迷宫
to Speltzer's fucking maze?
再晚三分钟呢
But I wasn't.
可我没晚
You were too late for Rita.
可你没赶得上救丽塔
I should have killed trinity the first time I saw him.
我应该在第一次见三一时就干掉他
That's the mistake I made.
那是我的失误
That's the mistake that you made?
你把这仅仅归为失误
Yes!
不行吗
And I will never, from this moment on--
从这一刻起 我再也不
Do you hear me?
听好了
I will never ever make that mistake again.
我再也不会有这种失误了
It is not in your control.
这不是你能控制的
Everything is in my control.
一切尽在我的掌握
I am not giving up my son.
我不会抛弃儿子
Mr. Sirko.
瑟科先生
George.
乔治
I wasn't expecting visitors.
没想到有客人来
That's all right.
没关系
We don't stand on ceremony here.
自己人不必拘礼
Have a seat, Alex.
坐吧 阿列克谢
You have a beautiful family.
你有一个温馨的家庭
Thank you.
谢谢
That is why I came here.
所以我才来美国打工
They are still in kursk.
他们还在库尔斯克
Your son and daughter, what are their names?
你的儿子女儿叫什么名字
My son's Zakhary and my girl, her name's Yulia.
我儿子叫扎克里 丫头叫尤利娅
They're twins, yes? How old?
他们是双胞胎吧 几岁了
Five. Their birthday's in April.
五岁了 四月份过生日
Wow, five.
真不错 五岁
That's the best age, huh?
这是最好的年龄不是吗
Learning to read, walking, seeing the world,
学认字 学走路 学着看世界
and yet, they still want to be held.
而且他们还是喜欢被人抱着
You're probably wondering why I stopped by.
你是不是在想 我为什么来这儿
Well, you see--
是这样
Tell me...
告诉我
How much money do you send back to Kursk each month?
你每个月会寄多少钱回库尔斯克
From your job at the Fox Hole?
靠你在狐狸洞这份工
$750.
750美元
I take out only my rent, my food,
我只留下房♥租和伙食费
some money for my car.
还有一点养车钱
A sacrifice for you, I'm sure.
你付出的真不少
Yeah, but still,
但是
it's not very much.
终究也没几个钱
What if your family could have a lot of money?
要是给你们家一大笔钱你看如何
Security.
安全保障
And college for Zakhary and Yulia?
还供扎克里和尤丽娅上大学
You'd want that for them.
你肯定愿意吧
I would give anything for them.
我愿意为他们付出一切
That pleases me.
要的就是这句
Because that is why I came by here today.
这就是我今天来这儿的原因
To ask you a favor, Alex.
请你帮个忙 阿列克谢
Yes, of course. Anything.
没问题 什么事都行
I have a problem.
我遇到个麻烦
One of my men killed a police officer,
我有个手下杀了个警♥察♥
and I have to give the police a suspect
我得向警♥察♥交出一名疑犯
so they'll stop harassing us.
才能停止他们骚扰
And that suspect is you.
这个疑犯就是你
But I didn't kill anyone.
但我没有杀人啊
Sure, you did.
不 你杀了
I want you to write a note.
我要你写张字条
Pen, paper?
纸和笔呢
This is what I want you to write.
我想让你这么写
"Kaja.
凯莎
"I cannot live with what I have done.
我非常后悔我所做的一切
I'm very sorry."
对不起
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表