I have never been able to talk to anyone about my kills before.
我以前一直无法向别人倾诉我的杀戮
Not like this.
不像这样
No judgment, no fear, no panic.
没有批评 没有畏惧 没有惶恐
That's nice. Yeah.
那很不错 是啊
But I'm kind of tired of talking.
但我对谈话有点厌倦了
Maybe I can show you what a booty call is.
也许我能告诉你什么叫求欢电♥话♥
Come on, Joey. It's not that bad.
拜托 乔 没那么糟
I only have to work for George for two more years,
我只要再给乔治工作两年
and then I'll have my freedom.
就能重获自♥由♥了
You believe that?
你信他
He likes his dancers young.
他喜欢用年轻的舞♥女♥
There are always more girls who want to come here.
永远都有更多的女孩们想要过来
I'm sorry I let you down.
很抱歉我让你失望了
Just promise me you'll never do anything for them again.
向我保证你永远不会再为他们做事
Not even for me.
就算是为了我
I promise.
我保证
Okay. I'm gonna take a shower.
好的 我去洗个澡
Okay.
好的
How'd I know I'd find your horny ass here?
我就知道能在这里找到你这个好色鬼
I got something to show you.
我有些东西要给你看
I'm not interested.
我没兴趣
Oh, I think you might be.
你也许会感兴趣
But Isaak Sirko,
艾萨克·瑟科
he wants you to lose the blood evidence
他想让你丢掉把他和
linking him to the Colombian murders.
哥伦比亚谋杀案扯上关系的血液证据
Let me skip to the good part.
我来跳到精彩的部分
If I do this, Nadia's a free woman.
如果我答应你们 你得还纳迪娅自♥由♥
You give me her fucking passport, understand?
把她的护照给我 明白没
Deal. And I'll do you one better.
成交 我顺便再帮你个忙
You can even keep the cash.
那些钱你也可以留着
Now do we understand each other?
现在我们相互了解了吧
If I go down, you're going down with me.
如果我被抓了 你也会跟我一起
It won't exactly ruin my reputation.
这不会毁掉我的事业
I got the Koshka Brotherhood behind me.
我背后有着克什卡兄弟会
You saw how long Sirko stayed behind bars.
你看见瑟科在监狱里待了有多久
Who's gonna save your ass?
谁又会来救你
Miami Metro?
迈阿密警方
What do you want?
你想要什么
Same kind of shit you used to do for us.
跟你之前做的一样
You know, we have some product that needs to move.
我们需要转移一些货
I need a cop around to make sure nothing goes wrong.
我需要一个警♥察♥来保证周围不会出事
If you help us, you make some money.
你帮助我们 还能挣些钱
And if you don't, that recording goes on the fucking cloud.
你要是不帮 录音就会传播开
I'm sorry to twist your arm, buddy,
很抱歉要强迫你 伙计
but you really left me no choice.
但是你让我别无选择
I'll see you tonight.
今晚见
No one else here.
没有其他人
Not anymore, anyway.
总之不会再有了
Do you recognize him?
你认识他吗
He's one of George's men.
他是乔治的手下
Sent here to kill me.
派来杀我
George wouldn't make a move without getting approval
乔治不会有任何动作 除非基辅的
from the boys in Kiev.
小伙子们批准了
So much for brotherhood.
兄弟会也不过如此
This can be fixed.
还可以挽回
We can go home, we can call... No.
我们可以回去或者打电♥话♥ 没用
I'm a dead man there.
回去也是个死
You've already gone above and beyond the call of duty, Jurg.
你帮的忙够多了 于尔格
Your loyalty could get you killed.
忠诚会害了你
Where you go, I go.
你去哪 我就去哪
My offshore accounts should last some time.
我的海外账户还能用一阵
But I won't have access to the corporate accounts.
但我没有公♥司♥账户的使用权了
Bloody hell!
真♥他♥妈♥烦心
Then there's this.
还有就是
We're gonna need another place to stay.
我们得另寻驻足之地了
Who do you think killed him?
你觉得谁杀了他
Well, that's a job for the police, isn't it?
那是警♥察♥的事 对吧
Why don't you go and give our friends downstairs a call.
你去给我们楼下的朋友打个电♥话♥
Looks like the gang's all here.
警力都派过来了
So you have no idea what he was doing in your apartment?
你不知道他在你的公♥寓♥里做什么
Not a clue.
完全不知道
But I'm sure your trusty blood spatter analyst
但我确信这位值得信赖的血迹分♥析♥师
could figure it out.
能查出来
Mr. Sirko, the gun that we found
瑟科先生 我们在这找到的那把枪
would suggest that he came here to kill someone.
说明他应该是来这杀人的
And since you live here,
况且你住在这
that someone may very well be you.
要杀的人很有可能是你
What a frightening thought.
说的我好怕
then perhaps I need some sort of police escort.
看来我需要一些警♥察♥护卫了
Oh, I already have that.
那不就是吗
Well, we'll have to confirm with the M.E.,
我们得和法医确认一下
But judging by the lividity and state of rigor,
但根据尸体颜色和肌肉僵硬程度
I'd estimate the time of death
我估计死亡时间
as sometime yesterday afternoon.
是昨天下午某时
Let me see now, where was I yesterday afternoon?
我想想昨天下午在哪
Perhaps these kind officers could refresh my memory.
也许这些警官能提醒下我
Unis tailed him all day.
全天都有警♥察♥跟着他
He wasn't here.
他当时不在这
Seems I have an alibi.
看起来我有不在场证明了
I hope they're trustworthy.
但愿他们的话值得信赖
Dex, what have you got?
德克斯 有什么发现
Yes, please, Dex, tell us your theory.
是哦 德克斯 说说有什么发现
I'm so curious.
我很好奇
Well, judging by the photo found in the victim's pocket,
从死者口袋里的照片来看
he was lying in wait for Mr. Sirko.
他是在等瑟科先生
Here you go.
给你
These scuff marks indicate a struggle.
这些擦伤说明有打斗
They fell to the floor.
他们摔在地上
And the killer cut his carotid artery
杀手用一把锋利的刀
with one swipe of a very sharp knife.
一刀割断了他的颈动脉
My, my.
天啊 天啊
You couldn't have described that better
就算你当时在场
if you'd been there yourself.
都不可能描述得更好了
Thanks.
谢谢
Hey, Vince, I have plans with the kids today.
文斯 今天我和孩子们说好了
You think you can finish this up?
你能把这里搞定吧
Fine. But one of these days, I'm gonna track down
可以 哪天我也找几个孩子
some of my kids so that I can skip out on work.
借口逃班
Thanks.
谢了
Vince is gonna take it from here.
文斯搞定剩下的
Keep him occupied as long as you can.
尽可能地拘留他
Kill ya later, Isaak.
待会再了结你 艾萨克
Yeah!
耶
Oh, that's gonna be really good.
做的真不错
See, get it all up in there.
看着 把沙子堆起来
Yeah!
耶
That's a strong castle, Mister.
坚固的城♥堡♥ 先生
You're doing so good.
干得漂亮
Want that?
想吃吗
He did it all himself.
这都是他自己堆的
That's pretty awesome. Yummy.
真棒啊 没错
You know what, I think you need
我觉得你应该再
A little bit more sunscreen, Harrison.
抹点防晒霜 哈里森
Hey, buddy, you know what this place needs?
伙计 你知道这还缺点什么吗
A moat!
护城河
Keep the bad guys out.
防止坏人入侵
I'll be back in a minute.
我一会回来
Can I have some of that leg?
伸伸腿
I miss the beach.
我怀念沙滩
It reminds me of mom.
让我想起妈妈
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表