You live your life, I'll live mine,
你有你的生活 我有我的
and Hannah will live Hannah's.
汉娜有她自己的
Great. And you'll leave Hannah alone?
好极了 这么说你会放过汉娜
I'm saying that I'll stay out of your relationship.
是我不干涉你们的交往
I'm not going to let that woman get away with murder again.
但不会让她逍遥法外
That's not what I meant.
我不是这意思
Dexter, I am fucking serious.
德克斯特 我他妈正经告诉你
I have compromised the shit out of myself for you.
我已经为你做很大让步了
I am sure as fuck not going to do it for Hannah Mckay.
我他妈肯定不会为汉娜·麦凯做任何让步
Fine. I get it.
好的 懂了
Why are you standing here?
你还干站着干什么
We have a phantom to catch.
还有个幽灵还没抓住呢
She did say "We."
她说的是我们
Philip Bosso.
菲利普·巴索
In his last 27 arson investigations,
在他调查过的27宗纵火案里
he found the fire's origin point.
都能找到起火点
Either he's great at his job,
他要么技艺精湛
or all he had to do was look in the mirror.
要么就是自编自演
Okay, it says here
好的 这里写着
that you work as a janitor at the Y in Brickell Bay
你是在布里克尔湾Y吧做保安
where the, uh, phantom set the first fire.
就是幽灵初次纵火的地方
Did you see anything suspicious
当晚值班时
when you were making your rounds that night?
是否注意到什么疑点
No, I didn't even know it happened
没有 消防车来之前
until I saw the fire truck.
我都不知道出事了
It was horrible.
太可怕了
Right. Right, right, right.
好 好 好
And did you see anyone in a fireproof suit?
那你见过穿防火服的人吗
Don't you think I would've told you if I had?
我看见能不说吗
Bosso's S.U.V.
巴索的车
But where did he go?
他人哪去了
Is he about to strike again?
难道打算再次犯案
Electric fuses and camping fuel.
电子点火器 户外燃料油
What are you doing here?
你怎么在这
That's not a fireproof suit.
不是防火服
Dexter, you a civil war reenactor too?
德克斯特 你也是内战演员吗
You here for the battle?
来演南北战争吗
Yeah.
没错
Which side you fighting for?
你是哪个阵营的
The north.
北方
You blue belly.
你个蓝肚佬[内战时北方军服为蓝色]
I should buck and gag you right here.
我应该就地把你撂倒
Were you there last weekend
你上周来这里
at the Sixth Maine Battery cannon firings?
看缅因第六炮团的表演了吗
No, damn. I guess I missed that one.
倒霉 看来我错过了
It's a whole weekend affair.
活动持续了整个周末
I was in charge of special effects--
我负责烟火特效
ground, air bursts, artillery fire.
地面爆♥炸♥ 空中爆♥炸♥ 加农炮火
Which explains what's in his car
这就解释了他车里的东西
and gives him an alibi for Saturday's fire.
还有上周六纵火案不在场证明
Want to see some pictures? You bet.
想看活动照片吗 那还用说
Bosso's not the phantom. He's just strange.
巴索不是幽灵 只是性格乖张
But if he didn't set those fires, then who did?
但如果不是他 又是谁呢
Hang on just one sec.
等一下
I guess coffee went better than expected.
看来喝咖啡聊得挺好
After coffee, Hannah wanted to show me the flower mart.
喝完咖啡后 汉娜想带我去看看花市
So we're walking around,
于是我们就四处逛
and I catch a whiff of this flower.
我闻到了一阵花香
It smells just like licorice.
闻起来就像甘草汁
So I ask Hannah what it is--
就问汉娜是什么花
And I tell him it's anise.
我告诉他是大茴香
So I tell the lady in the booth
我就跟那位女摊主讲
that her anise smells delicious.
她的"菊花"闻起来好香[发音近anus]
Except you didn't quite pronounce it right.
不过你音发错了
I don't know exactly what I said,
我不确定当时怎么发的
But she did not react well.
但是她的反应很糟糕
Well, do you blame her?
这你能怪她吗
Sounds like you had quite a day.
看来你们这一天挺开心的
Yeah, uh-- we, uh, we really did.
没错 很开心
So, Clint, how long are you going to be in town?
克林特 你打算在这里呆多久
Oh, just another day or so.
一两天吧
And then I'm off to Louisiana.
然后我就去路易斯安那[位于美南部]
Oh, uh, what's in Louisiana?
路易斯安那有什么
A poker tournament?
扑克锦标赛吗
No. I am all done with that.
不 那个早不玩了
I am looking for an honest way to make a living.
我要堂堂正正地过活
And I think I found the perfect thing.
想出个绝佳点子
You ready?
预备
Crawfish. Crawfish?
小龙虾 小龙虾
Yeah, a crawfish farm.
没错 龙虾养殖场
I got a line on one near Lafayette.
我在拉斐特那边找了个地[又跑中部了]
I'm going to call it "Big Clint's Crawdaddies,"
打算起名叫"克林特龙虾王"
And I will ship 'em to you fresh
然后活蹦乱跳
anywhere in the country.
送到全国各地
There's a market for that?
那东西市场行吗
You bet your balls there is.
我敢拿性命担♥保♥
Ain't nothing like a crawfish boil--
没什么比水煮小龙虾更受欢迎
weddings, bachelor parties, Fourth of July.
婚礼 单身派对 国♥庆♥日
Everybody likes crawdads.
大家都爱小龙虾
Well, I am excited for you, dad.
爸 我真为你高兴
And I'm proud of you.
也为你骄傲
Well, thank you, honey. Means a lot.
谢谢 亲爱的 这对我很重要
Well, I'll tell you what.
要不这样吧
Why don't you check out of that motel
你可以把房♥间退了
and come and stay with me while you're here?
然后城里这段时间住我这里
You're starting a new business.
你打算做生意
You're going to need to save your money now.
就该尽可能省钱
No, no, no, no. I couldn't do that.
不 不 不能那样
I-I wouldn't want to intrude.
我不想打扰你们
Oh, you're not. Yeah, don't worry.
你不会的 对 别担心
I was going home tonight anyway.
我本来今晚也打算回家睡
Why don't I bring you guys breakfast in the morning?
我明早给你们带早餐如何
Best doughnuts you ever tasted.
最好吃的甜甜圈
Okay.
好吧
What the hell are you doing, man?
伙计 你在干什么呢
Get out of here.
赶快出去
Man, it's like I died and went to heaven.
好吃死了
I think if I had one more of those,
要再吃一块
I probably will.
真得香死
I'd like to make an orange juice toast
我想用橘子汁来举杯祝福
to the cutest damn couple I have ever seen--
琴瑟合璧这对佳人
outside of me and Bubba in prison.
当然不及我和监狱的布巴般配
that's just a little joke.
开个玩笑
Right.
当然
Well, to you, dad,
爸 也敬你
the king of crawfish.
小龙虾之王
There's no stopping me.
没什么能妨碍我
I just gotta get the money together.
只要我能筹到钱
So where are you at with that?
那你筹的怎么样了
Well, actually,
说实话
that's something I wanted to talk to you about.
我正准备跟你讨论这个事
I figured you might like to get in on the ground floor.
我觉得你应该在起步时就入股
What do you mean? Well, you know, invest.
什么意思 就是投资嘛
I only need about 20 grand more.
我只需要再投入2万块
Oh, wow.
呵呵
No, it's a great opportunity.
真的 机会难得
I mean, there's a guaranteed 10% a year back
保证每年你的投资
on your investment.
回报10%
I'm sorry, dad. I-I can't.
抱歉 爸 我不能
All my money's tied up in the business.
我所有的钱都在周转
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表