Just like her husband. Seems suspicious.
和她丈夫一样 其中有蹊跷
Or not.
或巧合
Heart disease is the leading cause of death in this country.
心脏衰竭是美国人第一大死因
Hell, it got me.
我也是这么死的
What about poison?
那下毒呢
That's the way women usually kill.
女人常用的杀人手法
Safe. Detached.
安全 不易发现
She poisons rabbits, Dexter.
德克斯特 她给兔子下毒
It doesn't mean she poisons people.
并不代表她就会给人下毒
Why are you so convinced she's still a killer?
为什么你如此确信她还有杀人
I know that face.
我认识那张脸
狂奔中的爱情
萨尔·普莱斯著
Sal Price.
萨尔·普莱斯
Maybe he can tell me something about Hannah
也许他知道些我不知道的
I don't already know.
有关汉娜的事
Hey, was that Sal Price?
嗨 刚才不是萨尔·普莱斯吗
Yeah. What do you care?
是又关你什么事
I read his book. I'm a fan.
我有买♥♥他的书 是他粉丝
Since when do you read true crime?
什么时候你对罪案故事感兴趣了
Since we started working on the Wayne Randall case.
从调查韦恩·兰德尔一案开始
Guess I'm learning all kinds of new things about you.
看来我要不断更新对你的认识了
What was Price doing here?
普莱斯来这里干什么
He heard we dug up more Wayne Randall victims.
他听说我们挖出了更多韦恩的受害者
He wants to update and reissue his book.
就想把这些写到他书里
He asked if he could see the case files.
他询问是否可以看这些卷宗
I said I'd have copies made. Shit.
我告诉他可以复印 遭了
The case is closed. What's the big deal?
案子都结了 没什么大不了吧
I fudged the blood report, for starters.
我一开始就篡改了血样报告
No, it's just-was he leaving?
没有 他打算走了吗
I want to ask him to sign my book.
我还想让他在书上签名呢
He went down to the coffee truck
他在我复印时候
while I'm having the copies made.
去楼下便利车买♥♥咖啡了
I'm sure he'd love to.
他会深感荣幸的
Coffee. Mr. Price?
咖啡 普莱斯先生
Hi. Dexter morgan.
我叫德克斯特·摩根
I'm a big fan.
你的粉丝
I was hoping maybe I could get an autograph?
能不能给我签个名
Yeah, sure.
当然
Of course.
没问题
Morgan.
摩根
Any relation to the lieutenant?
摩根警督的亲戚
Yeah, she's my sister. She says you're writing
没错 她是我妹妹 她说你在写
an update on the new bodies. That's exciting.
新尸体的补记 真是太好了
Is she single?
她是单身吗
Yeah, last time I checked.
据我所知是的
Look, I should warn you.
我得提前告诉你
Since we're talking about a solved crime,
因为这是已完结案件
I didn't really put that much time into my blood report.
所以血样报告上我没花多少精力
That's okay, I usually have my own guy take a look.
没关系 我通常都会请认识人复查一下
Just in case.
以防万一
What are you hoping to find?
你想找什么呢
Let's just say, I have a little theory
这么说吧 我有个想法
that Hannah Mckay deserves her own sequel.
汉娜·麦凯的故事值得出个续集
So does your sister date, or--
你妹妹有没有跟别人交往
You're writing a book about Hannah Mckay?
你在写关于汉娜·麦凯的书
What are the highlights?
有什么亮点
Come on, give me something. Just a teaser,
来嘛 透露一点
for a fan.
给粉丝预告下
Only if you put in a good word for me with your sister.
那你答应在你妹面前帮我美言几句
Sure.
成交
So, Hannah Mckay?
汉娜·麦凯怎么了
Right, so, get this.
这么说吧
Right out of juvie, Hannah moves into a halfway house.
刚离开少管所 汉娜就去了感化院
Seems like all's going well,
一切看起来都不错
until she accuses some counselor of abusing her, sexually.
直到她指控某辅♥导♥员性侵她
So what happened?
怎么处理的呢
Nothing. Guy gets a slap on the wrist.
不了了之 那家伙只受到轻微处罚
But, a couple of weeks later,
但几个星期后
He drops dead.
他死了
Rat poisoning.
老鼠药中毒
Sound like a coincidence to you?
你觉得是巧合吗
Wow, I don't know.
不好说
Three makes a pattern. Maybe they all got in her way.
三件不可能都是巧合 也许他们都妨碍到她了
Well, that's all you're getting out of me.
好了 只能透露这么多
You want the rest, read the book.
欲知后事如何就去买♥♥我的书
I'm gonna go check on those files.
我会看看这些卷宗
Pleasure to meet you, Dexter Morgan.
很高兴认识你 德克斯特·摩根
I will read your book, Mr. Price.
我会读你的书的 普莱斯先生
But I won't be waiting for it to come out in hard copy.
可是我等不及你出书了
You are now officially my favorite lieutenant.
你现在成为了我最喜欢的警督
Can I buy you an adult beverage as a token of my appreciation?
可以请你喝一杯表达谢意吗
Some place dark and not too loud?
找个幽静的地方
That sounds like a date. Not to me.
听起来是约会 哪儿啊
It sounds like a beautiful police lieutenant
只是一位美丽女警督
sharing an evening with a handsome crime writer.
与帅气罪案小说家共度良宵而已
Can I take a rain check?
改天好吗
Sorry. Don't be. I get it.
抱歉 没关系 明白
Me coming in here, asking you out.
我一来就约你出去
You probably think I'm trying to write your story.
你大概怀疑我想写你的故事
Which, I'm not, by the way. My story?
保证没这个意思 关于我的故事
You know, being engaged to the ice truck killer.
就是与冰柜杀手交往
I'm sure you got the bejesus Shit, that hadn't even
我肯定你已经为此 操
occurred to me. Is that what you're doing?
我都没想过 你就为这吗
I just said I wasn't. Well how do I know that's not
我刚刚否认 我怎么知道这是不是
some fucked up tactic?
他妈的欲擒故纵
Are you always this defensive?
你一直都这么难接近吗
Sorry, I didn't--
抱歉 我
I didn't mean to be defensive.
我反应过激了
I'm just not really in a dating mode.
不过我真没什么约会心情
Dating mode. Wow. That's a thing.
约会心情 哇 新名词
My life is really fucking complicated.
我的生活太他妈复杂
Fine, but, for the record...
好吧 不过实话实说
I like complicated.
我喜欢复杂的东西
So if you happen to change your mind...
那么如果你改变主意
Give me a call.
打电♥话♥给我
Oh, sorry, had garlic for lunch.
抱歉 中午吃了大蒜
You have gum in here, yes?
你这里有口香糖吧
What is that?
这是什么
George left it in my car
乔治上次趁我进俱乐部时
the last time I was at the club.
塞我车里的
Figured you knew about it.
我以为你知道
Why would he do that?
他为什么给你钱
He used to give me cash to look the other way
以前我做缉毒时 他给我钱
back when I worked narcotics.
让我睁只眼闭只眼
I thought you were joking when you said you were a dirty cop.
你以前说你是腐♥败♥警♥察♥ 我以为是说笑
I was joking.
我确实在开玩笑
I'm a good cop.
我是个好警♥察♥
I also like money.
同时我也爱钱
Joey.
乔
I know.
我知道
When I took it, I figured George
我接下钱的时候 以为乔治
was gonna ask me for something small,
只是让我帮个小忙
but now that Isaak's been arrested
但现在艾萨克入狱
I'm not sure I want to do
我也不知道
whatever it is they're gonna ask me to do.
自己是否还想帮他们了
You're sure you didn't know about this?
你真的不知道这些事吗
If I did, I would have told you to give it back.
我要是知道 肯定会叫你把钱还回去
You're giving this back, right?
你会把钱换退给他们吧
I'm thinking about it.
我正在考虑
Joey, these are dangerous people
乔 这些人都是亡命之徒
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表