I'm feeling rather exposed out here.
我站在这完全暴露啊
We wouldn't want these two men to know where you live,
我们也不希望这两个人知道你的住处
now would we?
是吧
You don't seem like someone who needs help.
你看起来可不像是需要帮助的人
Even a man dangling from a cliff
身处悬崖峭壁时
will stretch out a hand to his worst enemy.
即便面对大敌也得伸出求救之手
Where's your assistant?
你的助手呢
As resourceful as Jurg is,
就算于尔格足智多谋
he's of no use to me now.
现在对我也没用了
These men know who he is.
那些人知道他是谁
What I need is the element of surprise,
我要出其不意
and that, Dexter,
老弟 那不意
is you.
就是你
You're scared.
你害怕了
If you knew who these two men were,
如果你知道这两个人是谁
you would be too.
你也会害怕的
What's in this for me?
我能得到什么好处
Your life.
你的命
I'll take my chances.
我可不信邪
Very well.
有种
If the enemy of my enemy is my friend,
如果说敌人的敌人就是朋友
I should be rooting for the men who want Isaak dead.
那我应该站在要杀艾萨克的这一边
But crazy as it sounds, I'm not.
但就这么疯狂 我没这么做
Maybe because I still want Isaak for myself?
或许因为我还是想亲手解决艾萨克
Or that he and I are more alike than I want to admit?
又或许是我不愿承认与他的相似
You know what would be great at the new restaurant?
你知道新餐厅最该添点什么吗
S'mores.
巧克力棉花糖
Oh, yeah, like the ones you make at your own table.
是嘛 就跟你自己做的那些一样
Don't even mention the restaurant.
别提那间餐厅
Health inspector stopped by--
卫生检查官去了
How can you think of food with this in front of you?
这些摆在面前你怎么还能想着食物
Four violations and seven days to fix,
四项违规行为 给我七天整修
or they're gonna shut me down.
否则他们就要我关门
Mind if I take a look?
介意让我看一下吗
I'd rather you not.
最好不要
At least until I'm done here.
至少等我完事的
Little heads up next time?
下次给点提示好吗
What would be the fun in that?
那还有什么乐趣
Arson investigator.
纵火调查员
There's an empty canister of accelerant
有一个空的催燃剂罐
under the passenger seat.
在乘客座下面
I'm detecting an oily residue.
我在检测油质残留物
There's also...
还有
an I.D. badge.
一个工作证
What do we have here? Watch.
这里什么情况 自己看
Holy fil-a-fuck.
我勒个擦
Who are you? See, it never gets old.
你是谁 看吧 这招屡试不爽
Phil Bosso.
菲尔·巴索
We met a while back.
我们之前见过
That church burning?
教堂纵火案
Have an I.D.?
确定身份了吗
Danny Yamiro. Paralegal.
丹尼·亚米罗 律师助理
Badge says he works downtown.
从工作证上看他在市中心上班
Think you got a suicide here.
应该是自杀
Harakiri.
切腹
Self-immolation.
自我献祭
What is it with my people?
我的同胞搞什么搞
First in math, first to check out.
智力第一了吧 自杀还争第一
It's actually self-incineration.
其实是自焚
Immolation is a form of sacrifice by any means,
献祭可以是各种形式的
isn't restricted to fire.
不一定是放火
Well, excuse the fuck out of me.
原谅我他妈的无知 行了吧
Hey, what about the backseat?
后座怎么回事
The burn rate behind the driver's side
驾驶座后面的烧毁率
is different than the rest of the car.
跟其他地方的都不同
Are you sure it's a suicide?
你确定这是自杀吗
You're the blood guy?
你搞血迹分♥析♥的吧
Right.
没错
Exactly. Crime scene's all yours.
真有你的 现场交你们了
Thanks.
多谢
Let me know what you guys find out.
有发现通知我
I'm gonna have unis canvass the area.
我派警力来这里查看
I can do that. No, no, I got it.
交给我吧 不不 我来吧
Deb's always been afraid of her feelings consuming her.
黛布总是害怕被自己的感情吞噬
If I can't find a way to extinguish them,
如果找不到方法消除这种感情
I'm afraid she might be right.
恐怕她就真的会被吞噬殆尽
Deb, wait up.
黛布 等一下
I-I-I have to get back to the station.
我 我得回警局
Look, what you said the other day--
你那天说的
I don't wanna fucking talk about this.
我他妈不想谈这些
I'm glad you said it. How?
很高兴你说了那些 怎么会
When every goddamn second of every goddamn day
该死的每一天每一秒
all I want to do is take it back?
我都只想收回说过的一切
Because on some level, I've always felt the same way.
因为在某种程度上 我也有相同的感觉
You don't have to do this.
你不必这么说
Yes, I do.
不 我必须
I am your brother, and I love you,
我是你的哥哥 我爱你
just not in the same way you think you love me.
只是不同于你对我的爱
Dex--
德克斯
And it's okay.
没事的
I understand, it makes sense.
我明白 很合理
It's logical.
合情合理
Like...
就像
the way I love M&Ms, even though I know I shouldn't--
我爱吃M&M糖豆 虽然知道得少吃
M&-FUCKING-Ms?
他妈的M&M
I'm trying here-- just hear me out.
我在努力 听我说完
Why, Dexter? It's sure as shit not logical.
为什么 德克斯特 这他妈的一点都不合情理
Unless you consider everything we've been through.
除非你考虑下我们经历的一切
You are the one person on the planet
你是这个世界上
who's been down the same road as me.
唯一陪我长大的人
Same road, very different cars.
一起长大 但成了两种人
Deb, we've always been the one constant thing
黛布 我们一直在
in each other's lives.
彼此相守
It's like, you and I, we endure.
我们 一起承受
Maybe that's what love is,
或许这就是爱
endurance.
共担风雨
So...
所以
of course you think you're in love with me.
你当然会觉得爱上我了
Please, stop saying that.
拜托 别说了
It's gonna be fine.
会没事的
No.
不
It's--
这是
Logical. Because it is.
合乎逻辑的 真的
You're not crazy.
你没疯
Fuck. That, coming from you--
我♥操♥ 从你嘴里说出这句话
Should make you feel better.
应该能让你好受些
It does.
确实
God, Dexter.
天啊 德克斯特
You, me, dad--
你 我 老爸
It's like mom got cancer to take the easy way out.
这么看老妈得癌症才真是清静了
I don't know, maybe it's better that it's out there,
我不知道 也许说出来会更好
and it's not controlling me anymore.
不过我没事了
下班后在你家见
汉娜:
Do you feel that way about your secret?
你对你的秘密也是这个看法吗
Not really.
不
Deb?
黛布
Hannah?
汉娜
I saw your van outside, are you...
我看到你的车停在外面 你是不是
here?
在这里
Dexter.
德克斯特
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表