He had, uh, eight months to go on his lease.
他租期还剩八个月呢
When exactly did he move?
他是什么时候搬的
May, 2007.
2007年5月
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Yeah.
当然
You're getting heavier. What did they feed you up there?
你越来越重了 他们在那边都喂你什么
Mac and cheese. And more mac and cheese.
通心粉加芝士...顿顿吃那些
You want to go play on the beach after we eat?
吃过之后想去沙滩上玩玩吗
Oh, I can take him now.
我带他去吧
Astor and Cody were fighting the entire drive down.
爱斯特和柯迪一路都在闹
I need a break.
我需要休息一下
Mojitos on the house. All right.
鸡尾酒算我的 好啊
For the grown-ups.
这是给大人的
Sodas for the kids.
小孩就喝汽水吧
Sorry, I gotta keep my liquor license.
抱歉 我可不想被吊销酒水执照
Everything good here?
这里一切都好吧
It's perfect. Thanks, Angel.
很完美 谢了 安吉尔
Perfect because it has a built-in security system.
因为它是个内置安保系统 所以很完美
Dexter, check out my Angry Birds score.
德克斯特 看看我的愤怒的小鸟得分
Dexter doesn't want to see your Angry Birds score, Cody.
德克斯特才不想看你的得分 柯迪
Put it away.
拿一边去
I've missed you guys.
我很想你们
We missed you too.
我们也很想你
So how's school? Is math still kicking your ass?
学校怎么样 数学还扯你大腿吗
Butt.
后腿
Kicking your butt.
扯你后腿
That's what I said. Is math still kicking your butt?
我就那意思 数学还扯你后腿吗
I'm a year ahead in math now,
我数学都跳级了
and I'm taking A.P. Bio. Impressive.
现在在上高等生物课程 不错啊
She passed out when they dissected the fetal pig.
他们解刨猪胚胎的时候她昏过去了
Can we not talk about fetal pigs at dinner?
能不在吃饭的时候谈猪胚胎吗
God, Cody, can we not get through one dinner
天啊 柯迪 你就不能别做恶心的事
without you doing something completely disgusting?
让我们好好吃顿饭吗
Can you stop acting like Miss Perfect?
你能别再扮完美小姐了吗
You can't even make it through a weekend without smoking pot.
你不抽大♥麻♥ 一个周末都熬不过去
Oh, my God. You know how many cops are here?
我的天呐 你知道这里有多少警♥察♥吗
You want to get arrested?
想被逮捕吗
God, what is wrong with you?
神啊 你是有什么毛病
Guess I should go talk to her.
我去跟她谈谈
I'll be your backup.
我去支援你
I don't do it a lot, I swear.
我不常抽的 我发誓
Just when I get really stressed out.
只是在我感到压力很大的时候
You want to tell me what's going on?
能告诉我出什么事了吗
It's just pot.
只是大♥麻♥而已
In some states, it's not even against the law.
在一些州都不算违法
It's always against the law for someone your age,
对你这个年龄的人来说都是违法的
which is for your own good, by the way.
这也是为你好
Thanks for the public service announcement.
多谢了公益广♥告♥
Dexter's right.
德克斯特说得对
Sometimes the things that seem like a good idea in the moment
有的事情你当时认为是好事
are the things you'll end up regretting later.
之后就会悔恨不已
Astor...
爱斯特
I know how...
我知道
certain vices can be used to relieve stress.
某些不良习惯可以减轻压力
But sometimes those vices can cause more problems
但有时那些恶习制♥造♥的麻烦会造成
than the original stress.
比原先更大的压力
Okay, I get it, pot is evil.
我明白了 吸大♥麻♥不好
Are we done?
可以了吧
We--sure, we're done.
当然 可以了
Kids are all asleep in your room.
孩子们在你房♥间睡着了
I put Harrison on your bed. I hope that's okay.
我让哈里森睡在你的床上 没问题吧
Yeah, sure.
当然可以
He doesn't wet the bed, does he?
他不尿床的吧
Not always.
不一定
You owe me.
那这次你欠我
Jamie will be here first thing in the morning.
洁密明天一大早就会过来
Hey, Dex.
德克斯
Maybe you were right...
也许你是对的
about Hannah.
关于汉娜
I mean, don't get me wrong.
别理解错了
If anyone deserves what you do, she does, but...
她当然值得让你下手 但是
it must have been hard to resist,
拒绝这个肯定很困难
and I know you did it for me.
你为了我撑住了
So... thanks for caring.
所以 谢谢你的关心
You don't have to thank me.
你不用谢我
Thanks for taking everyone in.
谢谢你让他们都住下
My home is their home.
我的家就是他们的家
My family.
我的家人
All that's left of it is here, under one roof.
所有的都在这里了 在一个屋檐下
It should feel like home.
本应是家的感觉
So why do I want so badly to be somewhere else?
但我为什么还是急于去别的地方
Look who's not here again.
瞧瞧谁又来了
Is this a bad time?
来得不是时候吗
Fortunately, you've managed to catch me
很幸运 你可是抓住了两位绅士
in between gentleman callers.
来访的间隙
Well, I guess it's my lucky night.
我猜这就是我的幸运之夜
What brings you by?
什么风把你吹来了
Or is this your version of a booty call?
或者这就是你的求欢电♥话♥
What's a booty call?
什么是"求欢电♥话♥"
Seriously?
开玩笑的吧
Actually, I just stopped by because I'm gonna be busy
事实上 我过来是因为接下来的几天
for the next few days.
我都会很忙
So you came by to see me
所以你过来看我
because you can't see me?
是因为你不能见我
Something like that.
差不多吧
So what's got you so busy?
什么事让你这么忙
Nothing, I just--uh...
没事 只是
The head of the Koshka Brotherhood wants to kill me.
克什卡兄弟会的老大想要杀我
You're not kidding.
你不是在开玩笑吧
Well I don't know what a Koshka Brotherhood is,
我不知道克什卡兄弟会是什么
but it sounds bad.
但是听起来情况很糟
It's kind of a...
像是一种
Ukrainian mafia.
乌克兰黑帮
What did you do to piss them off?
你干什么惹恼了他们
Not them. Just Isaak Sirko.
跟他们无关 只是艾萨克·瑟科
He has this personal vendetta against me.
他和我是私人恩怨
Why?
为什么
I killed one of his key guys.
我杀了他的一个核心成员
Oh. Well, it happens.
好吧 这事会发生
So what do you know about this Isaak Sirko?
你对艾萨克·瑟科了解多少
I know that he wants to kill me,
我知道他想杀了我
and that I need to kill him first,
所以我要先杀了他
and that it's harder than I thought it would be.
但是这比我想象的要难得多
Well, you want my advice?
想听听我的建议吗
Uh, sure.
当然
You spent a lot of time
你花了很长时间
finding out all about me before you--
查找我的一切信息 在你...
Before I tried to kill you. Right.
在我想杀了你之前 是的
This is different.
这不一样
I had to make sure that you fit my code.
必须确定你符合我的准则
I already know Isaak's a killer.
我已经知道艾萨克是个杀手
Well, still, it seems like you have a system,
看起来你有着一套方法
and it's working for you, right?
对你来说很有效 对吗
Most of the time.
大多数时候
Well, so why don't you try the same thing on this guy?
为什么不在这个家伙身上也用用
Figure out who he is, and why he really wants to kill you.
弄清他是谁 他要杀你的真正原因
Here.
给你
Take my van. He might know your car.
开我的车 他可能认得你的车
Besides, it'll give you a decent excuse to come by
除此之外还能给你个像样的借口过来
and not see me again.
不再看我
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表