剧集 | DC超级英雄美少女TV版(2019) | 导航列表
Normal teenager lesson number one, never say stuff like...
普通少女第一课 永远不要说什么
"By the white beard of Zeus."
以宙斯的白胡子起誓
Lesson number two, you gotta look the part.
第二课 你得进入角色
Bright colors, big logos, be bold!
颜色鲜艳 商标明显 大胆点
Leather, lots and lots of leather.
皮革 各种皮革
Lesson 3, your phone is your life.
第三课 手♥机♥就是你的命
Pics, emails, texts, shopping, social media,
照片 电子邮件 短♥信♥ 购物 社交媒体
every single bit of knowledge mankind has ever known.
人类历史上所有的知识
Uh, no leather. These were
不要皮革 这些
all made with organic cotton from Turkey.
全部由土耳其有机棉制成
Dress to not draw attention to yourself.
衣着打扮不要引人注目
But not too much, or you risk drawing attention to yourself.
不要太过 否则会引起别人对你的注意
Now, get in there and be normal.
好了 进去吧 成为普通人
I know. Accessorize!
我知道了 配饰
Have you finished tormenting this poor girl?
你们还没折磨够这个可怜的女孩吗
Then, allow me.
让我来吧
Oh, she's good.
她有两下子
Ladies and ladies, may I present Diana Prince.
各位女士 请允许我介绍戴安娜公主
Foreign exchange student from Greece.
希腊留学生
Geek chic.
宅女风
And these garments give me the appearance
这些衣服让我看起来像一个
of a typical mortal female adolescent?
典型的凡人少女了
Oh, yes.
是的
Good. Then it is my turn.
好 那轮到我了
If we are to be a team,
既然我们是一个团队
then I must know your skills and abilities.
那我得了解下你们的技能和能力
You! Name, rank, skills.
你 姓名 等级和技能
Hi, I'm Jess.
我是杰茜
I'm a cadet in something called the Green Lantern Corp.
我在一个叫绿灯军团的地方实习
And...
然后
Oh, boy. Well, see, I was given this power ring
天啊 看 那些奇怪的外星人
by these weird aliens.
给我一枚能量戒指
They are sort of like space cops
他们有点像太空警♥察♥
and they patrol these different sectors.
在不同的区域巡逻
You know what, the whole thing is really complicated.
怎么说呢 整件事真的很复杂
I can make stuff with this ring.
我可以用这枚戒指变东西
That is so cool!
这太酷了
Do a pogo stick.
变个弹簧单高跷
A burrito.
玉米煎饼
Amuchomargarita supremowith the works!
很多玛格丽特酒就好
With this ring of the gods,
有了这枚众神之戒
you may produce any weapon imaginable
你可以制♥造♥任何可以想象到的武器
to beat your enemies into submission?
来打败你的敌人
Well, in theory, yes.
理论上是如此
But I don't believe in violence.
但我不信奉暴♥力♥
Admirable. So how shall you be known?
令人钦佩 那你如何为人所知
Green Lantern? Kinda comes with the ring.
绿灯侠 算是因为戒指得名
Good. And you, Batgirl?
很好 你呢 蝙蝠女
I can do all sorts of cool stuff.
我能做各种很酷的事
Even though I don't have any alien rings or anything,
即使我没有什么外星人戒指
but I'm really good at figuring things out.
但我真的十分擅长解决问题
And I make the coolest bat gadgets, like this!
而且我做了超酷的蝙蝠小工具 像这个
Bat barometer and this glow-in-the-dark bat staff.
蝙蝠气压表和这根在黑暗中发光的蝙蝠杖
And these bat grappling hooks
还有这些蝙蝠抓钩
that I was totally this close to using
蝙蝠侠和猪面教授
when Batman was fighting Professor Pyg
在这座楼顶上打斗时
on the roof of this building.
我差点就用到这些抓钩
But then Robin showed up, and Batman had to save him.
不过罗宾现身了 蝙蝠侠得救他
And you know how that goes.
接下来你知道了
And I never actually got to show him how they work.
我从未向他展示过这些玩意怎么用
And I never even got to meet him,
我甚至从未见过他
but that's a whole different story, so I...
不过这是另外一回事了 所以我
You lack focus. What?
你缺少专注 什么
You can call me the mysterious,
你可以称我为神秘的
the fabulous, the awe-inspring...
令人难以置信的 令人敬畏的
Zatanna!
扎坦娜
Impressive. Have you other skills?
让人印象深刻 你还有其他技能吗
I can turn a red heart black. Ever seen a jumping jack?
我能把红桃变黑桃 看到少了一张骑士牌吗
Go ahead, check behind your ear.
快去找找你耳后
What sorcery is this?
这是什么魔法
I have seen enough. Though you possess great quantities of style,
我看够了 虽然你还有很多风格
you must learn to channel your magic into a cause.
你必须学会把魔力引导到一项事业中去
Our cause. And I am afraid this uniform will not suffice.
我们的事业 我觉得这件制♥服♥远远不够
Think of another.
换一件吧
Try a cape.
试试斗篷
What can you do?
你能做什么
I can, um...
我能
I'm still sort of working out the kinks.
我还在解决这些问题
Oh, the wings aren't supposed to buzz like that.
翅膀不应该那样嗡嗡叫的
I'm working on rocket launchers, but they malfunction.
我正在研究火箭发射器 但它们失灵了
The whole thing is all messed up.
整个事情都搞砸了
I wanted to be big and strong, so people would notice me,
我想变得高大强壮 这样人们就会注意到我
but... my growth tech backfired, and now I'm even smaller
但我的成长技术适得其反 现在我更小了
and more invisible than before.
比以前还不显眼
I should just go home.
我回家算了
You possess far more strength than you know.
你拥有的力量比你想象的要多得多
You simply lack confidence, little Bumblebee.
你就是缺乏自信 黄蜂女
I actually prefer the indestructible, gamma phase, 1000 k--
实际上我更喜欢坚不可摧的加马相 一千
Bumblebee.
黄蜂女
Trust me, it's way better.
信我 这个更好
And you, we've seen your incredible strength.
你呢 我们已经见识过你的力大无穷了
Is there anything more you have to offer?
你还有什么能展示的
Not to you. I'm no hero, "Princess."
没什么给你展示的 我不是英雄 公主
That racket's for chumps.
那都是骗傻子的
You could be the greatest hero
你可以成为人类历史上
the world of man has ever known.
最伟大的英雄
You simply lack proper motivation!
你只是缺乏适当的动力
Have you lost your mind?
你疯了吗
Okay, fine. I am a super hero, all right.
好吧 我是超级英雄 行了吧
So what?
那又如何
Again! Again, again, again!
再来一次 再来
Oh, thank goodness.
谢天谢地
I conjured a new outfit to hang out in a junkyard?
我变出一套新衣服就为了来逛垃圾场
She knows what she's doing.
她知道自己在干什么
Soldiers! Our mission is to save the world of man.
战士们 我们的任务是拯救人类世界
That's right. In order to do this...
没错 为达成目的
Right, sister! ...we must learn to save...
是的 姐妹 我们必须学习拯救
...man himself.
那个男的
I think those are ladies.
我觉得那是女的
And now, it is your turn.
现在换你们了
Normal teenager lesson number four.
普通少女第四课
Pop culture.
流行文化
Culture? Is she kidding?
文化 她开玩笑吧
O-M... No way!
不会吧
It's the super-rare Batman giant super-special
这是超级罕见的蝙蝠侠巨大超级特别
with limited edition pull-out Batman poster.
限♥量♥版推出的蝙蝠侠海报
I would kill for this!
为了这个我能杀人
Have you learned nothing? We must protect the innocent,
你什么都没学到吗 我们必须保护无辜者
not engage in needless slaughter over material goods.
而不是为了物质商品去滥杀无辜
Diana, it's just an expression.
戴安娜 这只是个表达方式
A figure of speech.
一个比方
For instance, if you are hungry,
比如 如果你饿了
you might say, "I'd kill for a burrito."
你可以说 为了玉米煎饼杀人都行
Go on, you try.
去吧 你试试
I will kill you for a burrito!
为了玉米煎饼我杀你都行
Accept my payment or die!
要么收钱要么送命
Normal teenager lesson number 26.
普通少女第二十六课
Uh, what are we doing again?
我们这是在干吗来着
Pampering ourselves. Isn't it relaxing?
纵容自己 是不是很放松
An important part of being
作为一个十几岁的女孩
剧集 | DC超级英雄美少女TV版(2019) | 导航列表