剧集 | DC超级英雄美少女TV版(2019) | 导航列表
路易吉·扎塔拉
Luigi Zatara,
当我有魔法的时候给我的
who gave it to me when I got my powers.
现在 它是你的了
And now, it's yours.
你是说 我身上发生的变化是因为魔法
You mean... all this stuff that's been happening to me is... magic?
真正的魔法
Real magic?
没错 来
That's right! Here...
这本书会教你所需要知道的一切
This book will teach you everything you need to know
控制你内心的东西
to control what's inside you.
跟我重复
Repeat after me...
你刚学会了第一个咒语
You just learned your first spell.
我终于明白了
It's all so clear now.
这只是第一章
And that's just chapter one.
别担心你所经历的变化
Don't worry about all the changes you've been going through.
改变也可以是件好事
Change can be a very good thing.
小扎
Zee...
来和我一起表演吧
Come and do the act with me.
我需要你
I need you.
我一直都需要你
I've always needed you.
这是我们的节目
This is our show.
好吧 爸爸
Okay, Daddy.
在那一刻
In that moment,
我们又成为了一个团队
we were the same team we'd always been.
虽然感觉一切都没变
Though it felt like nothing had changed...
一切都变了
everything had changed...
变得更好了
...for the better.
我们在魔法奇幻秀的表演
It was that performance at Abracadabrapalooza
让我们一夜爆红
that brought us here today.
人群中有一个经纪人
There was a booking agent in the crowd
为我们举办了第一次巡回演出
who got us our first tour.
从那以后 我们周游全国 不断改进我们的表演
From there we travelled the country steadily improving our act,
所以才能在赌场常驻
and that led to this residency at the casino.
如果不是为了那场演出 我们根本不可能成功
We never could have done any of it if not for that show.
所以 凯伦
So you see, Karen,
秘诀就是在变化到来时欣然接受
the secret is to embrace these changes when they come.
一开始可能看起来很奇怪
They might seem strange at first,
但是改变一般都是好事
but often times change can be a very good thing.
我到底能不能借用你的化妆品
So... can I borrow your makeup or not?
剧集 | DC超级英雄美少女TV版(2019) | 导航列表