剧集 | DC超级英雄美少女TV版(2019) | 导航列表
DC超级英雄美少女
第一季 第十二集
天啊 真是太激动了 等不及放学的惊喜了
希望她们喜欢
比彻
Hey, Beecher.
小心点
Heads up.
多丽丝
Doris.
很高兴在这里见到你
Fancy meeting you here
去化学教室的路太长了
while I was taking the extra, extra long way to Chemistry class.
我上过一次化学课
Hey, I went to Chemistry class once.
我知道在哪儿
I know where that is.
我们送你过去吧
Tell you what. Why don't we escort you.
伙计们
Uh, you guys?
这不是科学楼
This isn't actually the Science building.
这不是科学楼
"This isn't the Science building."
比彻 这就是你的问题
You see, Beecher, that's your problem.
你让我生气
You irritate me.
让我很烦
You bug me.
你是一只小昆虫
You're a puny little insect.
你知道多丽丝会拿虫子怎么办吗
And you know what Doris does to bugs...
把它们捏死
She squashes them.
是啊
Yeah.
你为什么打自己
Why are you hitting yourself?
你为什么打自己 你为什么打自己
Why are you hitting yourself? Why are you hitting yourself?
多丽丝 这很有趣
Okay, Doris, very funny.
你觉得这很有趣
You thought that was funny?
也许你需要一点时间
Maybe you need a little time to yourself
想想什么叫喜剧
to think about how comedy works.
没错 进去想想什么叫喜剧
Yeah. Get in there and think about how comedy works.
等等
Wait.
我自己来
I can do it myself.
这是本月的第五次了
That's the fifth time this month.
我真不明白 我怎么她了
I don't get it! What did I ever do to her?
没怎么
Nothing.
恶霸的心理特征表明
Psychological profiles of bullies suggest
他们总是以弱小为目标
they always target the small and weak.
抱歉 我是说强小
Sorry. I meant the small and... awesome?
吃苹果吗
Apple?
相信我 小个子没有什么好的
There's nothing awesome about being small, believe me.
但今天之后一切都会改变
But that's all gonna change after today.
你需要点新招 多丽丝
You need some new material, Doris.
你为什么打自己
"Why are you hitting yourself?"
随便吧 这很经典
Whatever. It's classic.
呆瓜摔了个大屁♥股♥壿
A meathead falling on her keister?
这才是经典
Now, that's classic.
闭嘴 莱斯利
Shut it, Leslie.
没听说过要敲门吗 白♥痴♥
Uh, ever heard of knocking, dweebs?
我和爸爸要去参加科学会议了 好吗
Uh, Daddy and I are leaving for the science conference now, okay?
科学会议 好吗
"The science conference, okay?"
好吧 随便吧
Fine! Whatever!
祝你运动愉快 亲爱的
Have fun with your sporting activities, sweetums.
爱你
Love you.
我得加点油
I gotta pump up.
没错
Yeah.
加好油了
Pumped up!
女士们和其他女士们
Ladies and other ladies,
我向大家介绍全新的
may I present to you the new,
改良的
the improved,
黄蜂女
Bumblebee!
凯伦 这简直是太棒了
Karen, it is simply divine.
适合真正战士的战斗盔甲
Battle armor befitting a true warrior.
看起来棒极了 孩子 这有什么功能
It looks awesome, kid. What's it do?
我们增加了薄膜光伏组件
Well, um, we've added these thin film photovoltaic modules
让战斗服可以太阳充能
to make the suit solar-powered.
而且这让她看起来像只蜜蜂
Plus, they make her look like a bee.
我修改了机翼机构
I modified the wing mechanism
这样嗡嗡声可以更悦耳
so there's a more dulcet tone to the way they buzz.
就像蜜蜂一样
Like a bee!
我们正在研究护目镜的石英棱镜
And we're working on quartz prisms in the goggles
让它能发出电刺
that will emit an electrical sting.
就像一只可爱的小蜜蜂
Like a cute little bee.
接下来就是我最大的升级
Which leads us to my biggest upgrade yet.
来了
Here goes.
棒
Yay?
棒 你变小的方式 不同了
Yeah, you shrunk... differently?
不 我以为我们终于解决了变大的技术
Oh, no! I thought we finally fixed the growth tech.
我不应该变小的 我应该变大
I'm not supposed to shrink, I'm supposed to grow.
但是你这么小多可爱呀
Aww, but you're so cute small.
可爱又没用
Cute and useless.
我这么一个小昆虫怎么对抗
How am I supposed to stand up to the bad guys when I'm just a...
坏人啊
puny little insect?
没关系 我打赌我们只是交叉电线的时候
It's okay. I bet we just inverted the zeta thingy
弄反了叫泽塔的东西
when we had to cross-wire that other thingy
因为我们缺了叫那啥的东西
because we were out of those thingy thingies.
-记得吗 -也许吧
- Remember? - Yeah. Maybe.
那我们去买♥♥正确的东西吧
Then let us procure the correct thingies.
赶紧去购物中心
Quick trip to the mall,
把这件事搞定
and we'll have the whole thing sorted out.
虽然我也想去购物中心
Well, as much as I hate to miss a trip to the mall,
但我父亲和我今晚有个节目
my father and I have a show tonight.
我要去抗♥议♥这个节目使用动物
And I'm protesting the show for using animals.
酷 我们可以搭一辆出租车
Oh, cool. We can share a cab.
别担心 凯伦 我知道你能搞定的
Hey, don't worry Karen. I know you'll get it.
那好吧 我们走吧
All right, then. Let's go.
运动商店
小姑娘 找瑜伽垫吗
Hey, little lady. Lookin' for the yoga mats?
力量训练器
Free weights.
力量训练器 是为了有氧舞蹈班吧
Ah, free weights. For a dance aerobics class, I bet.
你作为一个女生 看起来很强壮啊
You look strong for a girl.
三磅的怎么样
How 'bout, hmm, oh, some three-pounders.
我看上去只需要三磅的吗
Do I look like I want three-pounders?
准备 迈步
Ready! Step!
好哇
Huzzah!
我在机械楼梯上活下来了
I survived the mechanical staircase.
高谭荣耀的新蒙头斗篷到货了
The new Gotham glory line of cowls are in!
你们去研究书呆子那套玩意吧
Yeah, while you guys do your nerd stuff,
我去买♥♥点辣薯
I'm gonna go grab some chili fries.
完事后来找我
Come get me when you're done.
走吧 小凯伦
Lead on, young Karen.
我们去研究书呆子的东西吧
Let us do our nerd stuff.
天啊 怎么会这么混乱
Great Hera. What is the cause of such mayhem?
小男人
Puny man.
你居然敢侮辱巨化女
How dare you insult Giganta?
你们都感受一下我的愤怒吧
Now all shall feel my wrath!
市民们 撤离这个区域
Citizens, clear the area.
我们来解决这个恶霸吧
We shall dispose of this brute.
凯伦 战斗吧
Come, Karen. To battle.
但我的战斗服 还没
But my suit, it's not...
准备好
...ready.
电子产品商店
在哪呢
Where is it?
凯伦 专心点
Come on, Karen. Focus.
不
Oh, no.
看你怎么应对真言套索
Let us see how you stand up to the Lasso of Truth.
套索强迫我说出真♥相♥
The Lasso compels me to tell the truth.
失败者
太丢脸了
This is humiliating.
20欧姆的电阻在哪里
Where's that 20 ohm resistor?
不是吧 笨蛋
Seriously? Hey, meatbrain!
看这里
Over here.
你就这点能耐吗
That all you got?
有战斗
A fight!
有人打网球吗
Tennis, anyone?
剧集 | DC超级英雄美少女TV版(2019) | 导航列表