剧集 | DC超级英雄美少女TV版(2019) | 导航列表
There is no time for that!
我们才没那么多时间
Well, then, we must feed it a beautiful maiden instead.
那我们就拿一个美丽的少女祭祀
Here, you shall all draw straws.
来 你们每个人抽一根
Find another way.
想过一个办法
I don't know!
我又不知道
It's not as though I spent my life studying krakens!
我可不是一辈子都在研究北海巨怪
Mother, studying is so boring. I want to be a warrior.
母亲 学习好无聊 我想当一名战士
And you shall be. A great one.
会的 你会成为优秀的战士
But being a warrior means more than running around with a sword.
但是当一名战士可不止是举着剑到处跑
We study so that, no matter what the challenge, we will be ready.
还要认真学习 才能有智慧克服万难
Now, tell me, what are the three ways to defeat a kraken?
告诉我 打败北海巨怪的三个步骤是什么
I know what we must do.
我知道我们要怎么做了
Oh, I love it! Greek chic!
我喜欢 希腊风
Nearly finished.
马上就要完成了
Focus, everyone!
专注 姐♥妹♥们♥
From eternal darkness deep below...
地底深处永恒的黑暗啊
...let the Stygian Bloom of Hypnos grow!
让催眠之花绽放吧
Is it working?
有用吗
That's it? A flower?
就这样 一朵花吗
Not just a flower.
这可不是普通的花
Kara,
卡拉
now!
就是现在
Yes! We have done it!
太棒了 我们成功了
Interesting use of "we."
好一个"我们"
I'm guessing this means school's canceled.
我猜期末考试应该会取消吧
Huzzah again! A happy ending for all!
好耶 完美大结局
Well, I should be going.
我该走了
I can count on you to put the kraken back in the cage, right?
你们会把北海巨怪关回笼子里的 对吗
Okay, great.
真棒
You will put the kraken back yourself.
你自己把它关回去
As your princess, I command you.
身为公主 这是一个命令
You sound just like your mother.
你听起来跟你母亲一模一样
I know.
我知道
A little help?
能帮帮忙吗
剧集 | DC超级英雄美少女TV版(2019) | 导航列表