剧集 | DC超级英雄美少女TV版(2019) | 导航列表
DC超级英雄美少女
第一季 第二十六集
神奇扎塔拉
准备好了吗 凯伦
Ready, Karen?
好了吧
I... I guess so.
开始吧
Let's begin.
粉底
Foundation.
阴影和高光
Shade and highlight.
散粉
Powder.
腮红 眼影 睫毛膏 口红
Blush. Eye shadow. Mascara. Lipstick!
我知道你在想什么 凯伦
I know what you're thinking, Karen,
但我已经在观众面前表演多年了
but I've been performing in front of crowds for years.
秘诀是近距离看上去很夸张
The secret is to look exaggerated up close,
但是从远处看很漂亮
so you look fabulous from afar.
相信我 我很熟练
Trust me, I've been doing this forever.
这是什么
What is that?
这是青春痘吗
I... Is that a zit?
小扎 你得帮我
Zee, you have to help me.
亲爱的凯伦
Sweet Karen,
拜托 这没什么好担心的
please, this is nothing to panic about.
-我 -我们都会在人生的某个时刻经历变化
- I just... - We all go through changes at a certain point of life.
当然 可能会不舒服
Sure, it can be uncomfortable.
甚至让人困惑
Confusing, even.
但是我
But I--
我记得
Why, I remember
当我第一次面对这样的事情时
when I first had to deal with something like this...
当我爸和我刚开始演出的时候
When Daddy and I first started out,
我们周游全国 试图创业搞魔术
we traveled the country trying to get our act off the ground.
那时候我对舞台化妆一无所知
I didn't know anything about stage makeup in those days.
大多数时候我们甚至没有舞台
Most of the time we didn't even have a stage.
但不管有多难
But no matter how hard it was,
不管只有几位观众
no matter how small the crowds...
我们很开心
...we were happy.
因为我们还在一起
Because we were together.
忘了什么吗
Forgetting something?
绝对不会
Never.
穿越大♥陆♥
Across the land...
穿越海洋
Across the sea...
我们的心
Together our hearts...
永远在一起
Will always be.
我们的表演不是最棒的 我们也没有多少钱
Our act wasn't the greatest and we didn't have much money.
但我们一直都陪着彼此
But we always had each other.
我不想改变什么
I never wanted anything to change.
爸爸
Hi, Daddy.
早上好 亲爱的
Morning, love.
小扎
Zee?
你有点
You got a little...
什么
Wha...
怎么回事
What is going on?
小扎 里面一切都好吗
Zee? Everything all right in there?
这些兔子都是从哪里来的
Where did all these rabbits come from?
没事 爸爸
All good, Daddy.
我好像听到了撞击声
I thought I heard a crash.
我掉了一些东西
I dropped a few things.
我真笨
Silly me.
好吧
Okay...
我不知道发生了什么
I didn't know what was happening.
这些奇怪的事情我都无法控制
All of these strange things I couldn't control.
听起来熟悉吗 凯伦
Sound familiar, Karen?
其实吧
Well, um, actually--
我以为我的麻烦结束了
I thought my troubles were over.
但它们才刚刚开始
But they were just beginning...
欢迎来到大博格汉堡店 有什么可以帮您
Welcome to Big Borger. How mayo I help you?
这些变化来得太快了
These changes were coming so fast
我 我以为我疯了
I... I thought I was losing my mind.
我不知道发生了什么事
I didn't know what was happening to me.
更糟的是
And to make matters worse,
我没有人可以诉说
I didn't have anyone to talk to.
爸爸
Daddy?
你还好吗
Are you all right?
小扎
Oh, Zee...
我想等到晚饭后再告诉你
I wanted to wait until dinner to tell you,
但我忍♥不了了
but I can't keep it in anymore.
我们入选了魔术奇幻秀
We got into... Abracadabrapalooza!
什么
What?
我们要在全国最大的魔术表演会上表演
We're gonna perform at the biggest magic showcase in the country.
这是我们一直在等待的突破
It's the break we've been waiting for!
这是我们展示真实自我的机会
This is our chance to show 'em just exactly who we are!
真实的自我
Just exactly who we are?
我知道你会和我一样兴奋
I knew you'd be as excited as me,
我要确认一下预订
I'm going to confirm the booking.
这些发生在我身上的奇怪事情
All these strange things that had been happening to me.
我无法控制它们
I couldn't control them.
如果我这个怪胎走上舞台
If the new, freaky, weirdo me stepped out onto that stage,
我知道我会毁掉我父亲为之付出的一切
I knew I'd ruin everything my father had worked so hard for.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
欢迎来到魔术奇幻秀
welcome to Abracadabrapalooza!
你在这里啊
Ah, there you are!
准备好了吗 亲爱的
Ready, love?
当然
Yeah. Sure.
穿越大♥陆♥
Across the land...
爸爸
Daddy...
-穿越海洋 -爸爸
- Across the sea... - Daddy...
我们的心永远在一起
...together our hearts--
爸爸 我不能和你表演了 我很抱歉
Daddy, listen. I can't go on with you. I'm sorry.
什么
What?
别担心 亲爱的
Oh, don't worry, love,
这么多观众 是个人都会害怕
everyone gets cold feet with a crowd this size.
我不是害怕 爸爸
You know, it's not cold feet, Daddy.
我
I...
我不能参与表演了
I can't be a part of the act anymore.
我变了
I've... changed.
好吧
Oh, well...
没事的 亲爱的
It's okay, love.
我绝不会强迫你做不想做的事
I'd never make you do something you don't want to do.
如果你不想和我一起表演
If you don't want to go out there with me...
我理解你
I understand.
不
No!
不
Oh no!
停下
Stop it!
不 不 不
No, no, no!
不 不 不
No, no, no!
救命
Help!
这不是真的
This isn't happening!
小扎 里面还好吗
Zee? Everything all right in there?
没什么 爸爸 一切都很好
Nothing, Daddy. Everything's fine!
小扎 开门
Zee, open the door.
-一切都很好 -小扎
- Everything's fine! - Zee?
你还好吗
Are you all right?
小扎
Zee!
小扎 亲爱的
Oh, Zee, love,
我真为你骄傲
I'm so proud of you!
我都不知道你会不会有魔法
I didn't know if you were going to have magical powers!
我保守了一个秘密
I kept my own a secret
因为我不想伤害你的感情
because I didn't want to hurt your feelings.
魔法
Um, magical... powers?
现在咱俩都有魔法了
But now we're both magical!
很神奇吧
Isn't that amazing?
我一直随身带着这个
Ooh, I've been carrying this everywhere,
等待你的魔法出现的那一天
waiting for the day when your powers might appear.
这是我祖父的
This belonged to my grandfather,
剧集 | DC超级英雄美少女TV版(2019) | 导航列表