剧集 | DC超级英雄美少女TV版(2019) | 导航列表
所以我们得快点 因为他们都在装导火线了
So, we gotta hurry 'cause they're all setting fuses,
很抱歉人们吃牛
and I'm sorry people eat cows,
但没人听我说
but nobody's listening to me!
如果我们不马上过去阻止她们
And if we don't get over there right now and stop them,
一切就来不及了
it'll be too late.
就是这样
That's it.
好吧 我们得去那边
Well, we've simply got to get over there
阻止这一切
and put a stop to this.
真的吗
Really?
当然 我们不能容忍♥这种恶行
Of course. We can't let this villainy stand.
你和我 凯伦
You and me, Karen.
我们一起去面对那些疯子 力挽狂澜
Together, we're going to face those maniacs and save the day.
等我先找到斗篷的
As soon as I find my cape.
我昨天在这里看到的
I think I saw it over here yesterday.
还是在这里
Or was it over here?
我知道它在哪了
I know where it is.
没电了
Dead.
*我要炸掉这座桥*
*I'm gonna blow up The bridge*
*我就不用考数学*
*So I don't gotta do math*
搞定
Finished.
结束这一切 我们就能找点乐子了
Let's get this over with so we can have some fun.
相信我 喵喵
Trust me, Kit-Cat.
这将是花样百出的乐趣
This is gonna be 100 different kinds of fun.
你要怎么做 凯伦
What're you gonna do, Karen?
如果他们炸毁这座桥 整个城市都得瘫痪
If they blow up the bridge, it will shut the whole city down.
但你没法独自应对她们六个
But you can't face six of them on your own.
你不会有机会的
You wouldn't stand a chance.
这个城市需要英雄
The city needs a hero.
所以你必须尝试
So, you've got to try.
我做到了
I did it.
我做到了
I did it.
我自己救了桥
I saved the bridge by myself.
我真的做到了
I really did it!
你做到了 好吧
Oh, you did it, all right.
找到我的斗篷了
Found my cape
我还找到了这几位
Oh, and I found these guys, too.
你有尼米亚猛狮般的勇气 黄蜂女
You have the courage of a Nemean lion, Bumblebee.
做得好
Well done.
桥上有炸♥弹♥
"Bomb on the bridge!"
我现在明白了
I got it now.
我跟她们说了你没事的
See, I told them you'd be fine.
这是有史以来最令人惊异的动作
That move was the most amazing move of all time,
你得反复使用它
and you totally need to use it over and over again.
我要给它起个很棒的名字 比如
I'm gonna name it something awesome like...
蜂线
Beeline!
蜂线
Beeline.
没错
Oh, yeah.
那你再试一次
And maybe try it again?
比如现在
Like, now.
我不想试了
Oh, I'm not gonna try.
我要行动
I'm gonna do!
剧集 | DC超级英雄美少女TV版(2019) | 导航列表