剧集 | DC超级英雄美少女TV版(2019) | 导航列表
DC超级英雄美少女
第一季 第九集
来吧 姐♥妹♥们♥
Come, sisters.
斗争的黄昏还没有降临
The twilight of our struggles is not yet upon us.
快点 趁来得及
Hurry! Before it's too late.
紧随你们之后
Right... behind you.
它要开走了
It's getting away!
我们错过了
We missed it.
那可不行 我们还有地方要去
Nuts to that. We've got places to be.
我上班要迟到了
I'm gonna be late for work.
工作 我音乐会要迟到了
Work? I'm gonna be late for the concert.
加油 凯伦 你可以做到
Come on, Karen. You can do it.
准备好了吗 跳
Ready? Jump!
快赶上了
Almost there.
加油 凯伦 快点
Come on, Karen. Hurry!
你还有机会
You can still make it.
你得试试
You've just got to try.
我不行
I can't.
用你的超...
Use you sup--
周围的人太多了
There are far too many people around for that.
我希望她没事
I hope she'll be all right.
不用担心 善良的杰西卡
Fear not, kind Jessica.
凯伦自身强大的力量还未被发现
Karen has great strength, yet undiscovered.
没错 她没事的
Yeah, she'll be fine.
我没事的
I'll be fine.
她会赶下一班
She'll catch the next one.
我赶下一班
I'll catch the next one.
没下班了
Or not.
看来我得长途跋涉回家了
Guess I have to take the long way home.
为什么你不试试 凯伦
Why couldn't you just try, Karen?
超级英雄应该冒险
Superheroes are supposed to take risks.
你连渡船都跳不上去
You can't even jump to a ferry?
面对吧 你不具备成为英雄的条件
Face it. You don't have what it takes to be a hero.
你就该把翅膀上交了
You should just turn in your wings.
不
Oh, no.
星蓝石
Star Sapphire.
猫女
Catwoman.
活电线
Livewire.
毒藤女
Poison Ivy.
巨化女
Giganta.
哈利·奎恩
Harley Quinn.
你能不能别笑了
Can you please stop with that laughing?
喵喵 你知道这是怎么回事
Come on, Kit-Cat. You know how this works.
投掷硬币的胜方选择夜晚骚乱
Winner of the coin toss picks the night's mayhem,
而你输了
and you lost.
那就交给猫女你们了
Leave it to the feline to go with tails.
给你 你喜欢爬
Here. You like to climb.
小粉
Pinky.
绿豆
Greenbean.
火花
Sparky.
呆瓜
Meathead.
呆瓜
Meathead?
最好的留给我自己
And I saved the best for me.
约翰逊先生 让我考数学啊
Try giving me that math test now, Mr. Johnson.
他得一天都堵在路上了
He's gonna be stuck in traffic all day.
他们要炸毁这座桥
They're gonna blow up the bridge.
得有人阻止他们
Someone's gotta stop them.
正好我认识个女孩能胜任
And I know just the girl for the job.
神奇女侠
Wonder Woman!
黛安娜 太可怕了
Diana, it's horrible.
哈利不想参加考试
Harley doesn't want to take a test,
所以她要炸掉这座桥
so she's gonna blow up the bridge
这样她老师就没法去学校了
so her teachers can't get to school.
-你好 -黛安娜
- Hello? - Diana?
-是我 凯伦 你能 -喂
- It's me, Karen. Can you-- - Hello?
也许声音不够大
Perhaps it isn't loud enough.
你好
Hello!
好吧 让我
All right, let me...
说话啊 你这破机器
Speak, you infernal machine!
黛安娜 我能听见你
Diana, I can hear you.
你得按绿按钮
You have to hit the green button.
喂
Hello?
超女
Supergirl.
卡拉 卡拉
Kara! Hey, Kara!
卡拉
Kara.
卡拉 我们得走了
Kara, we gotta go.
马上 有座桥 我们得走了 因为
Quickly! There's a bridge, and we have to go because--
蝙蝠女
Batgirl.
你好 欢迎来到墨西哥煎饼
Hola, welcome to Burrito Bucket.
我能为你做些什么
How may I help you?
蝙蝠女 你得跟我走 有一个
Babs, you've gotta come with me. There's a--
我们努力确保
We strive to make sure
每位朋友都能享用煎饼
every amigo has a fiesta in a bucket.
每位朋友
Every amigo.
对不起 对不起 请原谅
Sorry, sorry. Excuse me.
请原谅 对不起 对不起
Pardon me. Sorry. Sorry.
芭芭拉呢
Where's Barbara?
休息了 但她给你留了些东西
On break. But she left you something.
拯救牛 踢翻奶桶
Save the cows. Kick the buckets.
绿灯侠
Green Lantern!
拯救牛 踢翻奶桶
Save the cows. Kick the buckets.
拯救牛
Save the cows.
踢翻奶桶
Kick the buckets.
凯伦 你来了
Karen! You're here.
我们做点好事吧 拯救牛
Let's do some good. Save the cows--
不 杰茜 你不明白
No, Jess. You don't understand.
没有人能理解
No one understands.
他们永远无法理解 除非我令其理解
They'll never understand unless we make them.
你怎么能讨厌这只牛
每人发一份
Give everyone one of these.
救救牛
Save the cows!
他们会炸毁这座桥 除非我们阻止他们
They're gonna blow up the bridge unless we stop them.
凯伦 你说得对
Karen, you're right.
我们必须拯救这座桥
We have to save the bridge.
人与动物之间的桥梁
The bridge between man and animal.
我是说桥上有炸♥弹♥
I mean, there's a bomb on the bridge!
我从来没听过如此意味深长的话
I've never heard it put so eloquently.
桥上有炸♥弹♥
There's a bomb on the bridge!
桥上有炸♥弹♥
There's a bomb on the bridge!
我说你 桶里有什么
Hey, you! What's in that bucket?
我有些小册子给你 先生
I have some pamphlets for you, mister.
扎坦娜
Zatanna!
凯伦
Karen!
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我需要你认真听我说
I need you to really listen to me right now
你别插嘴
and not say a single word
直到我把我想说的都说完
until I get everything I need to say out,
别给我任何东西
and don't hand me anything,
就听我说 好吗
and just listen to me right now, okay?
桥上到处都是炸♥弹♥
There are bombs all over the bridge.
哈利·奎恩想把它炸掉
Harley Quinn wants to blow it up
这样她就不必参加考试
so she doesn't have to take a test,
这太疯狂了 她为什么不学习呢
which is crazy because why didn't she just study?
而且猫女扔硬币输了 所以她也在那
And Catwoman lost a toin coss, so she's there, too.
巨化女和活电线也一样
And so is Giganta, and Livewire,
还有星蓝石和毒藤女
and Star Sapphire, and Poison Ivy.
如果她们成功了 交通会变得很混乱
And if they succeed, traffic is going to be nuts,
这对任何人都没有好处
and that's no good for anybody.
我得穿过那座桥才能上钢琴课
And I have to cross that bridge to get to piano lessons.
我想用那些时间
And, like, I want to spend that much time
在车里听我爸讲90年代的事
in a car listening to my dad talk about the '90s?
剧集 | DC超级英雄美少女TV版(2019) | 导航列表