剧集 | DC超级英雄美少女TV版(2019) | 导航列表
Excellent.
空位
I'm open!
拜托
Come on.
那是什么
What's this?
那个尖耳害虫以为她能打乱我的计划吗
That pointy-eared pest thinks she can disrupt my scheme?
哈尔 深入
Hal! Go deep!
各位加油 三二一 上啊
All right, Zap-39 right Gallagher watermelon on three, break!
蓝色 18[战术口号♥]
Blue 52!
预备 开始
Set... hut!
你不是说你摆平了戴蒙头斗篷的奇葩吗
I thought you said you took care of that cowled creep!
我能怎么办 企鹅 她好厉害
What can I say, Penguin? She's good.
我警告过你
I warned you.
现在全校都会知道是你
And now, everyone in school will know that it was you
偷了测验答案
who stole those test answers.
随你吧
Do your worst.
我一开始就应该坦白
I should have told the truth from the start
而不是让你勒索我
instead of letting you blackmail me.
我的手♥机♥呢
Where's my phone?
什么 你是说
What, you mean...
这个吗
this?
给我
Give me that!
所有人的把柄都在手♥机♥里
That phone has all the dirt I've got on everyone!
没有它 我就勒索不了别人了
I can't blackmail anyone without it!
给我
Give me that!
所有人的把柄都在手♥机♥里
That phone has all the dirt I've got on everyone!
没有它 我就勒索不了别人了
I can't blackmail anyone without it!
你知道你刚才说的那些
You know all that dirt you were just talking about?
用来勒索大家的把柄吗
All those things you've been holding over everyone's heads?
马上就要被删掉了
That dirt's about to get scrubbed.
删除所有数据
恭喜你 哈尔
Congratulations, Hal!
谢谢 小芭 没什么
Ah, thanks, Babs, it was nothin'.
我给你买♥♥了件礼物 因为我知道你会赢的
I got you something because I knew you were gonna win the game.
史蒂夫·隆巴德
Steve Lombard?
仓鼠队史上最伟大的四分卫
The greatest Hamsters QB of all time?
还有你的隆巴德XLX
And your very own Lombard XLXs.
拿着
Hold these.
你最棒了 小芭 你从哪儿弄来的
You're the best, Babs. Where'd you get them?
我认识一个人
Oh, I know a guy.
也没那么糟啦 老大
It ain't so bad, boss.
剧集 | DC超级英雄美少女TV版(2019) | 导航列表