剧集 | DC超级英雄美少女TV版(2019) | 导航列表
要把她一辈子关在魔法岛了
is dragging her back to her crazy magical island forever.
我们中间想成为英雄的人
Now the one of us who knew for sure she wanted to be,
失去了选择的机会
she's the one who doesn't have a choice.
她想拯救全世界的人
She wanted to save everybody in the whole entire world.
现在 她需要被拯救
And now, she needs saving.
如果你们不想 就不必成为英雄
You don't have to be heroes if you don't want.
不用战斗
You don't have to fight,
除了这次
except this one time,
因为她是我们的朋友
because she's our friend.
最好的朋友是值得为之奋斗的
And best friends, they're worth fighting for, you know?
喂 喂
Hello? Hello?
你刚才卡了 能重复一下吗
Yeah, you cut out for a second there. Can you repeat all that?
你怎么来了 芭芭拉·戈登
Why are you here, Barbara Gordon?
我们是来找你的 看
We're here to seek you out. See?
情况有变
Ooh, that wasn't supposed to happen.
你们居然敢擅自登上我的船
How dare you board my vessel without permission?
把她们喂海兽塞特斯
Throw them to the ocean beast Cetus.
等等
Oh, wait.
戴安娜 我们不会不战而退的
Diana, we won't let you go without a fight.
很抱歉我们之前放弃了 戴安娜
We're sorry we gave up, Diana.
你得回来做我们的领袖
You gotta come back and be our leader again.
真的
It's true.
看看我们在这方面有多糟糕
Look how bad we are at this.
你曾说过我可以
You once said I could be
成为世界上最伟大的英雄
the greatest hero the world of man ever knew.
但并不是我 是你
But it wasn't me, it's you.
亚马逊人 公主命令你们住手
Amazons, your princess commands you to stop.
女王命令你们继续
And your queen commands you to continue.
住手
Stop.
继续
Continue.
-住手 -继续
- Stop. - Continue.
-住手 -继续
- Stop. - Continue!
住手
Stop!
所以
Well?
到底听谁的
Which one is it?
戴安娜 你才317岁
You are only 317 years old, Diana.
太年轻天真了
A girl, who is too young and too naive
还不能自己下决定
to make her own decisions.
不
No!
是我 妈妈
It was I, Mother,
我通过了21次
I who survived the 21 tests
雅典娜和阿佛洛狄特的测试
of the tournament of Athena and Aphrodite.
虽然我还年轻
While I may be young,
但我已经证明了自己
I have proven I am my own woman
以及我以后的发展
and I decide who I want to be.
这是亚马逊的法则
It is Amazon law.
这是法则
It is law.
恭喜你 戴安娜
Congrats, Diana.
顶撞母亲是正常青少年的第218课
Disobeying your mom is normal teenager lesson number 218.
你正式成为青少年了
You're officially a teenager,
我们的队伍正式回归了
and we're officially a team again.
只有一个地方可以庆祝
And there's only one place to celebrate.
姐♥妹♥们♥
Uh, guys.
不 他们先是拆了甜蜜正义
Oh, no, first they tore down Sweet Justice,
现在又要拆掉码头
now they're gonna demolish the pier.
你们必须立即离开该商户或住♥宅♥
You must vacate this business or dwelling immediately.
你们妨碍了合法的拆迁进程
You are interfering with lawful demolition protocols.
你们有十秒服从命令
You have ten seconds to comply.
是吗 你们有十秒来祈祷
Oh, yeah? Well, you got ten seconds to say your prayers.
那是什么
Ah, what is that?
找点乐子吧 姑娘们
Come to have some fun, girls?
我就知道 我就知道是莱克斯
I knew it. I knew it was Lex.
我就知道 我就知道
I knew it, I knew it, I knew it, I knew it!
我就知道是莱克斯
I knew it was Lex.
莱克斯 我不是莱克斯
Lex? I am not Lex!
我是
I'm...
等等
Hold on.
我是莉娜 莉娜·莱克斯
I'm Lena. Lena Luthor.
这一切
And all this,
都是我的计划 不是我那蠢兄弟的
This is my plan, not my dopey brother's.
他永远都不会想出这么好的主意
He can never come up with something this good.
一定要我说出来吗
Oh, do I have to spell it out?
是的
Yeah, you kinda do.
发现了
Figures.
你这些年轻人都认为自己很聪明
You teenagers think you're so smart,
经常熬夜
with your staying up late,
还有汽车和广♥告♥
and your driving cars, and your commercials.
但你们太笨了
But you're so dumb...
这么明显的阴谋都看不出来
...you can't even pick up on the most obvious of evil plots.
哪怕就在眼皮子底下
Even when it's literally in front of your face.
所以我先重制了莱克斯没用的虚拟现实眼镜
So first, I reprogrammed Lex's worthless VR glasses.
然后黑了市政♥府♥让我的兄弟
Then, I hacked the Demolition Robots
制♥造♥的拆迁机器人
the city contacted my doofus brother to make.
最后用他们摧毁了大都会
And finally, I used them to destroy every "Fun"
全部有趣酷炫的游乐场所
and, or "Cool" Place to "Hang" In Metropolis,
这样你们这些废物青少年就没有地方
so you lame-o teenagers will have nowhere else to go
无脑娱乐了
for your mindless entertainment.
永远被困在我的虚拟现实世界里
Trapped forever in my VR world.
为你们量身定做的
Tailor-made, just for you.
你们这些脑残
Every last lame-brained one of you.
搞定了青少年
With all you teenagers out of the way,
孩子们就会统治大都会
children will rule Metropolis!
这是我听过最蠢的计划
That's the dumbest plan I've ever heard.
你才蠢呢
You're the dumbest plan I've ever heard.
等我拆了这个码头
And once this pier is destroyed,
下个就是你
you're next.
你的计划行不通的 莉娜
Your plan will never work, Lena.
我们青少年比你想象得要强大
We teenagers are stronger than you think.
黄蜂女
Bumblebee.
对不起 对不起
Oh, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry.
总之 关键是
Anyway, the point is,
你可以摧毁我们最喜欢的地方
you can destroy our favorite places,
但你永远无法破坏我们的友谊
but you'll never destroy our friendships.
没错
Yeah!
随便了
Whatevs.
进攻
Roll out, boys.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 我们是在这个神圣的地方
Come, sisters, it was on this sacred ground
变成朋友的
that we became friends.
现在 我们要在这个码头变成英雄了
Now, this pier is where we shall become heroes.
扎坦娜 看
Zatanna, look!
这样不行
This isn't working.
他们人数太多了
There's too many of them.
我们该怎么办
What do we do?
我赢了 我赢了
I win, I win, I win, I win!
我们输惨了 姐♥妹♥们♥
We are totally losing, you guys.
大都会的青少年都会付出代价的
And every teenager in Metropolis is gonna pay the price.
六个战士是无法打败一支军队的
It is impossible for six warriors to defeat an army,
除非我们能干掉将军
unless we take out the general.
莉娜 我们可以擒贼先擒王
Lena! If we can stop her, the rest should follow.
但要怎么做呢
But how?
即使是巨型战斗服也需要能源
Even giant mega warsuits need power.
如果我们能破坏主机 就能让它短路
If we can jolt the mainframe, we can short it out.
重复一遍 要怎么做呢
I repeat, but how?
我有个跟这一样的
I got one just like this
它老让我的房♥子短路
and it shorts out my house all the time.
把它调到十级就可以了
Just turn it up to ten and shred.
但我们怎么把它安到
But how do we get it to the motherboard
战斗服的主板上呢
inside the warsuit?
我来
I'll do it.
黄蜂女 你确定吗
Bumblebee, are you sure?
剧集 | DC超级英雄美少女TV版(2019) | 导航列表