剧集 | DC超级英雄美少女TV版(2019) | 导航列表
I'm not supposed to have friends in my mom's car,
更别提没有灵魂的超级恶棍了
much less soulless supervillains.
超女 住手
Supergirl, stop that!
那是我的口红吗
Is that my lipstick?
对不起
Sorry.
放松 绿灯侠 一切都会好起来的
Relax, GL. Everything's gonna be fine.
去我家很快的
It's a short trip to my house,
而且 只有两具瘦弱的尸体
and besides, it's just two measly bodies--
我好像发现规律了
I'm detecting a pattern.
现在 现在 现在怎么办
Now, now, now what?
我们得藏三具尸体 多大点事
So we have to hide three bodies. Big deal!
我在老家 经常在早饭前藏三具尸体
Back home I used to hide three bodies before breakfast.
现在 现在 现在 现在怎么办
Now, now, now, now what?
本周的《成为韦恩》
This week on Make it Wayne...
你没买♥♥船吧 韦恩少爷
Please tell me you didn't buy another boat, Master Wayne.
那我在新湖里开什么呢
What else am I gonna use in my new lake?
任务完成
Mission accomplished.
超女 不是吧
Supergirl! Come on!
等等 少了一个 毒藤女呢
Wait. We're missing one. Where's Poison Ivy?
我们把她落在车顶行李架上了
We left her on the roof rack!
现在 现在 现在 现在 现在 现在怎么办
Now! Now, now, now, now, now what?
怎么回事
What is going on here?
哪里不明白 我们发现一帮恶棍失去了灵魂
What don't you get? We found a bunch of villains missing their souls
就把她们藏在这里 直到我们能治好她们
and decided to stash 'em here until we could fix 'em!
但是为什么她们
Yes, but why are they...
我爸有点怀疑
My dad got suspicious,
所以我不得不弄的像是睡衣派对
so I had to make it look like we were having a slumber party.
这里一切都好吗 亲爱的
Everything okay in here, sweetie?
当然啦 老爹 我们在做造型呢
You know it, pops! Just doing makeovers!
好吧 不错啊
All right, looks good to me.
你想啥呢 他还没发现我是蝙蝠女
What do you expect? He still hasn't figured out I'm Batgirl.
我们必须立即找出是谁干的
We must discover who is responsible for this immediately!
是啊 但我们要怎么做
Yeah, duh! But how are we gonna do that?
别担心 我有个计划
Do not worry. I have a plan.
这个恶棍瞄准了其他恶棍
This villain is targeting other villains.
我们必须在下一个目标失去灵魂之前找到他
We must find the next target before anyone else loses their soul.
-但我们在哪里能找到 -恶棍
- But where are we gonna find more-- - Villains!
你们的灵魂被玷污了
Your souls are tainted.
现在 它们是我的了
And now, they will be mine.
未完待续
剧集 | DC超级英雄美少女TV版(2019) | 导航列表