剧集 | DC超级英雄美少女TV版(2019) | 导航列表
Babs, doesn't this kinda look,
我也不知道 更糟糕了吧
I don't know, way worse?
臣服佐德
All will kneel before Zod.
尼尔就这样
Classic Neil.
我讨厌那家伙
Hate that guy.
我是说 我爱那家伙
I mean, I love that guy.
小芭
Babs!
走吧
Come on!
现在
现在一个海星在毁灭地球
Now a star is destroying the planet?
但是我们恢复了所有事
But we undid everything.
是的 我们肯定恢复了
Yep, we sure did that.
恢复所有事
Undo all the things...
行吧 我承认 我没有恢复
Fine! I admit it. I didn't undo the--
不要逼我 巴里
you know, don't make me do it, Barry.
太尴尬了
It's too embarrassing.
你让我处境很为难 巴里
You're putting me in an impossible position, Barry.
抱歉
Sorry.
哪个更重要
What's more important?
我的尊严 还是60亿人的性命
My dignity or six billion human lives?
其实是70亿
I think it's seven billion, actually.
也就比我说的多一点
So, it's a few more than I said.
还有植物和动物
Also, all the plants and animals too.
但你也听到了那首歌♥
But you heard the song.
你说得对 这很难抉择
No, you're right. It's a tough call.
你会怎么做
What would you do?
考虑到我脚下的地面正在塌陷
Well, the ground disintegrating beneath my feet
我很想拯救世界 但
makes me lean towards saving the world and all, but still...
你仍然是我最好的朋友 小芭
You're my best friend, Babs.
不管你选择什么 我都支持你
Whatever you decide, I'll support you.
我做好选择了
I've made my decision.
一天前
我曾经埋怨那个墨西哥卷
I tried blaming the burrito.
我曾经埋怨巴里
I tried blaming Barry.
但是其实我应该埋怨一个人
But the truth is I only have one person to blame,
我自己
myself.
然后放上没有豆子的
And putting one without beans.
是的 我一直带着各种墨西哥卷
Yes, I carry a variety of burritos with me at all times.
看看有没有效
Come on, let's see if it worked.
没错 小芭
That's right, Babs.
我就是你
I'm you!
我来自未来 那里没有人知道发生了什么
You know, from a future timeline where nobody knows what happened?
你是说 我没有回到过去
Oh, you mean a timeline where I didn't go back in time
把没有豆子的墨西哥卷换成最初的
to re-switch the burritos with the one with beans,
让自己再受一次羞辱来阻止世界灭亡的时间线吗
so I can re-humiliate myself so I can undestroy the world?
是的
Yes!
我来阻止你阻止你自己
And I've come to stop you from stopping you.
结束了 我自己
It's over, me.
这个墨西哥卷不能回到我们的柜子
This burrito is not going back in our locker.
除非我们可以帮你 我自己
Not if we can help it, me.
我们讨厌我们的未来 我不会让你让她们得逞的
We hate our futures and we won't let you let them have it.
是吗 我们对糟糕的未来没什么意见
Oh, yeah? Well, we're okay with our horrific futures
我们不会让你们害我们再被羞辱的
and we won't let you re-humiliate us for a second time.
我是巴里
I'm Barry.
不会吧 我也是
No way! That's my name too.
太巧了吧
What are the odds?
末日后的人类已经沦落到住在小行星洞穴里
Humanity has been reduced to post-apocalyptic asteroid caves.
但是这样更好
But it's better this way.
如果这样可以拯救世界
If it means saving the world,
我愿意切一千块奶酪
I would cut a thousand cheeses.
什么情况
Uh, what's going on?
注意 那个我
Heads up, me.
看 一个墨西哥卷
Hey, look, a burrito.
不
No!
我现在都知道了
I know everything.
安静 快点
Settle down, now.
所有人 坐下
Everybody, sit down!
就是我
It was me.
-不用谢 -恶心
- You're welcome. - Gross.
剧集 | DC超级英雄美少女TV版(2019) | 导航列表