剧集 | DC超级英雄美少女TV版(2019) | 导航列表
Would you like to know how?
消灭所有的害虫
By destroying all the pests!
人类是生命花♥园♥里的害虫
Humans are vermin in the garden of life.
蝗虫 白蚁 蟑螂
Locusts, termites, cockroaches!
我要把他们全部消灭
I'll exterminate them all.
没有人能阻止我
Nothing can stop me.
更别提一个打扮成这样的小女孩了
Not even a silly little girl in a costume.
这是什么
What's this?
你带了蠢娃娃来和我战斗
You bought your dumb little dolly to fight me?
你比我想象的还要蠢
You're even sillier than I thought.
他不是洋娃娃
He's not a dolly.
他是炸♥弹♥
He's the bomb!
不
No!
亲爱的
My darlings,
她对你们做了什么
what has she done to you?
我这个愚蠢的小女孩和愚蠢的小洋娃娃还不赖吧
Not bad for a silly little girl and her dumb little dolly.
蝙蝠侠
Batman!
爸爸
Dad?
我是说
Uh, I mean...
戈登局长 你好啊
Hi, Commissioner Gordon. What's shakin'?
蝙蝠女 你在这里干什么
Batgirl? What are you doing here?
把犯罪扼杀在摇篮里罢了
Oh, you know, just nippin' some crime in the bud.
喂 蝙蝠侠
Hello, Batman.
不 别担心 都处理好了
No, don't worry. Everything's been taken care of.
蝙蝠女处理的
By Batgirl.
是的 没错 抓到毒藤女了
Yes, that's right. Ivy's in custody.
多亏了蝙蝠女
Thanks to Batgirl.
-所以你不用来 -看蝙蝠女
- So you don't need to come. - To see Batgirl.
那好吧 我回家了
Uh, all righty then, I'm going home.
谢谢你的帮助 蝙蝠女
Thanks for the help, Batgirl.
不客气 爸爸
Ah, you're welcome, Dad.
我是说 有你这个爸爸真幸运
Uh, I mean, dad of some lucky kid.
前提是你有孩子的话
If you have a kid, of course.
因为我不知道这些信息
'Cause I would never know such information.
你为什么不是蝙蝠侠的搭档
I wonder why you're not Batman's sidekick.
我一直觉得你比蠢罗宾更有能力
I always thought you were way more capable than that Robin twerp.
他连个主题都没有
He's not even on theme.
帮我一个忙 别跟蝙蝠侠说
Do me a favor. Don't mention this to Batman.
你没事吧 南瓜裤
Everything okay, Pumpkin Pants?
是的 爸爸 我超爱父女之夜
Yeah, Dad. Just loving daddy-daughter date night.
我也是
Me, too.
*南瓜裤公主 王位继承人*
*Princess Pumpkin Pants Heiress to the crown*
*她咧嘴一笑 那是糖精*
*She's got a grin that's saccharin*
*在她镇上最甜蜜*
*And the sweetest in her town*
剧集 | DC超级英雄美少女TV版(2019) | 导航列表