剧集 | DC超级英雄美少女TV版(2019) | 导航列表
Shake hands.
爸爸
Dad!
亲爱的 走吗
Hey, sweetie. Ready to go?
是的 我
Yup. I...
不进来吗 我们正要尝尝
Won't you come in? We were just about to sample those
你女儿带来的美味甜甜圈
delightful donuts your daughter brought.
好吧 我从不拒绝甜甜圈
Well, I'd never say no to a donut.
太好了 这边请
Excellent. Right this way.
罗斯 你在这里干什么
Hey, Rose. What are you doing here?
我要搬回去跟我妈住
I... I'm moving back with my mom.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
我和我爸爸谈过了
My dad and I talked
我们都同意慢慢来
and we both agreed to take it a little slower.
但我还是会来看你的
But I'll still come and visit!
我会想你的 罗西
I'm gonna miss you, Rosie!
照顾好自己 别担心
Take care of yourself. And don't worry.
我会保守你的秘密的
Your secret's safe with me.
谢谢你给我展示了父女之情
Thank you for showing me what a father and daughter can be.
我要花点时间 努力做一个更好的爸爸
I'm gonna take some time off. Try to be a better dad.
我给你做了些甜甜圈
Ah, I, uh, made you some donuts.
谢谢 威尔逊先生
Wow, thanks, Mr. Wilson.
可不像那些恶心的锯末
Not like those disgusting sawdust things
你昨晚带过来的真难吃
you brought over last night. Blech!
剧集 | DC超级英雄美少女TV版(2019) | 导航列表