剧集 | DC超级英雄美少女TV版(2019) | 导航列表
然后我无意听到你跟那个帅哥
And then I overheard you talking to that cute boy
说着什么绿灯军团 还有枚戒指
about some Corps thing and some ring
我就知道有事发生
and I knew something was up,
所以我决定发动一场食物大战
so I decided to start a food fight
让我们能一起留校察看
so that we all get detention together,
这招管用了
which totally worked.
而至于你 你的出现倒是我计划之外
And then you, I wasn't planning on you showing up at all.
就当是个额外大奖吧
So that's just like a huge bonus anyway.
我的计划是 留校察看之后你们还继续打
My plan was that you'd all keep fighting once we got to detention
所有人都激动异常 然后被迫
and all get so worked up that you'd be forced
暴露自己有超能力 你们猜怎么着 我也有
to reveal that you're super and guess what, so am I!
独一无二的蝙蝠女
The one and only Batgirl.
真棒 又一个玩角色扮演的
Great! Another cosplayer.
终于 姐妹抱一下
At last. A sister-in-arms.
我从未想过
Never had I dreamed I would encounter
会在人类世界
the warrior spirit of an Amazon
还能见到亚马逊勇士精神
upon entering the world of man.
知道吗 这是我的追求
For you see, it is my quest,
我的圣♥战♥ 我的命运
my crusade, my destiny,
把亚马逊式的和平与繁荣
to bring the Amazon way of peace and prosperity
带给人类世界
to man's world,
并除掉所有邪魔
and to rid it of all evil.
诸神赐给我这一荣誉
The gods bestowed this honor upon me
我还担心只有我一个人肩负重任
and I feared I alone should have to carry my burden.
但现在
But now...
我有一个姐妹在身边
Now I have a sister by my side.
不对 不对
No, no, no, no.
-五个姐妹 -不是
- Five sisters. - Uh, nope.
我用超能力就会有麻烦
I use my powers, I get in trouble.
每次如此
Every single time.
我不是 我可没和别人打架
Not me. I'm not fighting anyone.
抱歉 我是艺人
Sorry. I'm an artiste.
又不是警♥察♥
Not a police officer.
我可真是不擅长这个啊
Um, I'm not really that good at it.
胆小鬼
Cowards!
我说的事命运
I speak of destiny.
诸神赐予我的伟大使命
The same mantle of greatness the gods bestowed upon me,
也同样赐予了你们
they have also bestowed upon you.
再说了 各位
Plus, come on, you guys!
你们怎么能对英雄斗恶棍
How can you not be excited about heroes and villains
打击犯罪和隐藏的巢穴
and fighting crime and hidden lairs
以及神秘身份之类不感到兴奋
and secret identities and stuff?
神秘身份的把戏 亲爱的
Um, the trick with secret identities, my dear,
是不是为了保守秘密
is that, in order to remain secret,
一个人必须让别人信自己是普通人
one must convincingly pass as a normal human being.
好吧 听我说
Okay, tell you what.
你们尝试下成为团队
You guys give being a team a teensie try,
她教我们如何成为超级英雄
she'll teach us how to be heroes
你可以帮她打扮一番
and you can give her a makeover.
如何
Deal?
我怎么能拒绝打扮呢
Who am I to say no to a makeover?
好吧
Okay.
有你的 凯伦 我也尝试下
Good for you, Karen. I'll try, too,
不过只是为了支持和鼓励凯伦勇敢的决定
but only to support and encourage Karen's brave decision.
好吧 随便吧
Fine. Whatever.
棒 搞定了
Yes! It's settled.
超级英雄美少女
Super awesome super hero-ness,
我们来了
here we come!
以宙斯的白胡子起誓 这是哪里
By the white beard of Zeus, what is this place?
普通少女第一课 永远不要说什么
Normal teenager lesson number one, never say stuff like...
以宙斯的白胡子起誓
"By the white beard of Zeus."
第二课 你得进入角色
Lesson number two, you gotta look the part.
颜色鲜艳 商标明显 大胆点
Bright colors, big logos, be bold!
皮革 各种皮革
Leather, lots and lots of leather.
第三课 手♥机♥就是你的命
Lesson 3, your phone is your life.
照片 电子邮件 短♥信♥ 购物 社交媒体
Pics, emails, texts, shopping, social media,
人类历史上所有的知识
every single bit of knowledge mankind has ever known.
不要皮革
Uh, no leather. These were
这些全部由土耳其有机棉制成
all made with organic cotton from Turkey.
衣着打扮不要引人注目
Dress to not draw attention to yourself.
不要太过 否则会引起别人对你的注意
But not too much, or you risk drawing attention to yourself.
好了 进去吧 成为普通人
Now, get in there and be normal.
我知道了 配饰
I know. Accessorize!
你们还没折磨够这个可怜的女孩吗
Have you finished tormenting this poor girl?
让我来吧
Then, allow me.
她有两下子
Oh, she's good.
各位女士 请允许我介绍戴安娜公主
Ladies and ladies, may I present Diana Prince.
希腊留学生
Foreign exchange student from Greece.
宅女风
Geek chic.
这些衣服让我看起来像一个
And these garments give me the appearance
典型的凡人少女了
of a typical mortal female adolescent?
是的
Oh, yes.
好 那轮到我了
Good. Then it is my turn.
既然我们是一个团队
If we are to be a team,
那我得了解下你们的技能和能力
then I must know your skills and abilities.
你 姓名 等级和技能
You! Name, rank, skills.
我是杰茜
Hi, I'm Jess.
我在一个叫绿灯军团的地方实习
I'm a cadet in something called the Green Lantern Corp.
然后
And...
天啊 看 那些奇怪的外星人
Oh, boy. Well, see, I was given this power ring
给我一枚能量戒指
by these weird aliens.
他们有点像太空警♥察♥
They are sort of like space cops
在不同的区域巡逻
and they patrol these different sectors.
怎么说呢 整件事真的很复杂
You know what, the whole thing is really complicated.
我可以用这枚戒指变东西
I can make stuff with this ring.
这太酷了
That is so cool!
变个弹簧单高跷
Do a pogo stick.
玉米煎饼
A burrito.
很多玛格丽特酒就好
Amuchomargarita supremowith the works!
有了这枚众神之戒
With this ring of the gods,
你可以制♥造♥任何可以想象到的武器
you may produce any weapon imaginable
来打败你的敌人
to beat your enemies into submission?
理论上是如此
Well, in theory, yes.
但我不信奉暴♥力♥
But I don't believe in violence.
令人钦佩 那你如何为人所知
Admirable. So how shall you be known?
绿灯侠 算是因为戒指得名
Green Lantern? Kinda comes with the ring.
很好 你呢 蝙蝠女
Good. And you, Batgirl?
我能做各种很酷的事
I can do all sorts of cool stuff.
即使我没有什么外星人戒指
Even though I don't have any alien rings or anything,
但我真的十分擅长解决问题
but I'm really good at figuring things out.
而且我做了超酷的蝙蝠小工具 像这个
And I make the coolest bat gadgets, like this!
蝙蝠气压表和这根在黑暗中发光的蝙蝠杖
Bat barometer and this glow-in-the-dark bat staff.
还有这些蝙蝠抓钩
And these bat grappling hooks
蝙蝠侠和猪面教授
that I was totally this close to using
在这座楼顶上打斗时
when Batman was fighting Professor Pyg
我差点就用到这些抓钩
on the roof of this building.
不过罗宾现身了 蝙蝠侠得救他
But then Robin showed up, and Batman had to save him.
接下来你知道了
And you know how that goes.
我从未向他展示过这些玩意怎么用
And I never actually got to show him how they work.
我甚至从未见过他
And I never even got to meet him,
不过这是另外一回事了 所以我
but that's a whole different story, so I...
-你缺少专注 -什么
- You lack focus. - What?
你可以称我为神秘的
You can call me the mysterious,
令人难以置信的 令人敬畏的
the fabulous, the awe-inspring...
扎坦娜
Zatanna!
让人印象深刻 你还有其他技能吗
Impressive. Have you other skills?
我能把红桃变黑桃 看到少了一张骑士牌吗
I can turn a red heart black. Ever seen a jumping jack?
快去找找你耳后
Go ahead, check behind your ear.
这是什么魔法
What sorcery is this?
我看够了 虽然你还有很多风格
I have seen enough. Though you possess great quantities of style,
剧集 | DC超级英雄美少女TV版(2019) | 导航列表