剧集 | DC超级英雄美少女TV版(2019) | 导航列表
But
那什么 我要寿司 再见
You know what? I want sushi. Peace!
戈登
Gordon!
我们刚接到100桶的订单 开始工作
We just got an order for 100 buckets. Get to work!
一百桶
A hundred buckets?
你开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
抱歉 联邦政♥府♥规定休息的15分钟时间
Sorry, time for my federally mandated 15-minute break.
好吧 但你回来时
Fine, but when you get back,
我要那100桶
I want those 100 buckets.
你最好不要迟到
You better not be late,
否则我会向你发火 你都没见识过的那种
or I'll rain down a firing upon you like you've never seen!
遵命 先生
Yes, sir,senor,sir.
我不可能在15分钟内解决这个问题
There's no way I can't take care of this in 15 minutes.
闪电侠 我要你把垃圾清理了 再买♥♥点辣酱
Flash, I need you to take out the trash, buy more hot sauce,
把玉米煎饼送到前面的车上
and deliver the burrito buckets to the totaled car out front.
好嘞
Right-o.
只剩下一件事了
Just one thing left to do.
把你们送进监狱
Take your butts to jail.
不要 点单
Oh, no, the order!
对不起 吉米
Sorry, Jimmy.
不
No!
什么 你是谁
What... Who are you?
我 我是
Me? I'm...
彻底失败者
a total failure.
没有抓到那些卑鄙的骗子
Having utterly failed to apprehend the dastardly crooks,
惨败的十字军战士在失败中慢慢溜走
our crummy crusader slinks away in defeat.
一个真正的英雄
Surely a true hero,
神奇女侠 超女
Wonder Woman, Supergirl,
见鬼 连小朋友都会赢的
heck, even Apple Lad would have prevailed.
95, 96, 97, 98, 99...
少一桶 戈登
One bucket short, Gordon!
这意味着你彻底
That means you are so--
解雇 我知道
Fired. I know.
是啊
Yeah!
是时候吃玉米卷了
Time for victory tacos.
嗯 我们要两个玉米卷桶
Yeah, we'll take two taco buckets,
四桶油炸玉米粉饼
four buckets of quesadillas,
还有三桶...
three buckets of guac...
还有一桶又一桶的钱
Oh, and buckets and buckets of your money.
来吧 我们开吃
Come on, let's eat!
偷窃能增进食欲
Stealing works up an appetite.
击掌 击掌
Hey, hi fives, hi fives.
每个女孩的生命中都会有这样的时刻
There comes a time in every girl's life.
是时候放下过去的错误了
A time to let go of past mistakes.
是时候忘记不平等
A time to say "Forget you" to the odds
让内心的英雄站起来
and allow the hero within to rise
就像做油条的面团
like the dough of the mighty churro.
不 不是蝙蝠女
No, not Batgirl.
一位新英雄
A new kind of hero.
她是谁
Who's she?
我是卷饼老大
I am the Burrito Bucketeer!
戈登
Gordon!
看来是你挽救了餐厅
Guess you've saved the restaurant.
可不是嘛
I sure did.
看来我工作丢不了了吧
Seems like I should get my job back, huh?
你的工作 是啊
Your job... Yeah.
谢谢你 奥桑尼斯先生
Oh, thank you, Mr. O'Shaughnessy!
另外 似乎我也该有一个小时的午餐休息
And, seems like I should also get hour-long lunch breaks, huh?
-不 -半小时
- No! - Half-hour it is.
-不 -当月最佳员工
- No. - Employee of the Month?
你是当晚最佳员工
I'll give you Employee of the Night!
我属于夜晚
I am the night.
夜晚最佳员工
The Employee of the Night!
剧集 | DC超级英雄美少女TV版(2019) | 导航列表